What songs should she *NOT* perform on the tour?

acko

Guest Not4Pussies

ray of light

la isla bonita

hung up

music

basically the whole confessions cd.

she performed the whole thing minus two songs on the last tour.

give it a rest.

Guest northernlad

spanish depression +

basically every single song from the past 2 tours

unless she wants 2 use a bit of "Sorry" in "She's Not Me"

& LAP/EY are always welcome but never a "vogue"

80's gems I'd rather stay in the chest, DYU, TB, "Angel" :sneaky:

I know everybody wants "Angel"

I could do without:

HU & MUSIC.

&

4M :thumbsdown: Imagine the show ending with Justin T. on a screen.

Angel Borderline & Physical Attraction/Dance 2Tonite & Deeper & Deeper :inlove:

I'd love if she did another Drowned World type tour...focus more on the Ray Of Light, Bedtime Stories Albums....and do a few Music Cuts...Like I Deserve It and WIFLFAG.....would like to see Amazing Live....just stick with the New and out with the old.....but I do love the reinvented versions of her eighties era songs.

and PLEASE DO BORDERLINE and CHERISH for crying out loud.

and show IM SO STUPID some love this time around.....Justify My Love?!?

Um, I don't know. I'll be happy if she only performs Miles Away and Devil from the new album.

Get Together, Cherish, Lucky Star, Live To Tell and The Power Of Good-Bye would be nice.

Not Erotica please.

And maybe a Mariah Carey cover :demonic:

I'd love if she did another Drowned World type tour...focus more on the Ray Of Light, Bedtime Stories Albums....and do a few Music Cuts...Like I Deserve It and WIFLFAG.....would like to see Amazing Live....just stick with the New and out with the old.....but I do love the reinvented versions of her eighties era songs.

and PLEASE DO BORDERLINE and CHERISH for crying out loud.

and show IM SO STUPID some love this time around.....Justify My Love?!?

sounds like a nightmarish snorefest to me, except for Borderline and Cherish.

I'd list all of your picks for songs you'd like to hear as songs I DON'T want to hear, but I'd also add "Candy Shop", "The Devil Wouldn't Recognize You", "Voices", "Hung Up", "Die Another Day", "and Voices that Care.

honestly, i'd prefer she didn't touch anything she's performed since/including DWT -- save for possibly one or two of those numbers...not that i don't enjoy those, but i don't want to risk them becoming "stale"

she stated in recent inteviews ::paraphrases:: "she must perform numbers that are entertaining for her to perform, as well as entertaining the audience"

she's got an entire album worth of new material to focus on, shitload of back catalog from the past 20-odd years of recording, including a number of classics that haven't been performed in ages

i'm sure her and her entourage -- pardon pun -- will figure out a healthy balance :thumbsup:

in the meantime, i've been meaning to start a thread for "conceptualizing" the world tour (not justsetlist but segment/theme and presentation ideas as well)...

so stay tuned!!

I was suprised for confessions when she brought back Paradise (Not For Me)! incredible! Never thought that would happen.

What's with the Ray Of Light hate? It's a great song. Is that because of the wack guitar version? :chuckle: She needs to get over her guitar.

I want Madonna to retire The Beast Within. She's obsessed with that. I love it too but how many times is she gonna feature it with some bizarre imagery or creepy dogs or whatever. lol But I like how she at least changes the images. Lazier acts (not naming names) would just play the same vids over and over again.

No Holiday and no songs on guitar! ;)

Nothing from Ray of Light except maybe NRM. Nothing from Music except Music (and if she is going to perform it at least mix it with a current dance track not one thats 2 years old) Nothing from American Life except Easy Ride. Nothing from COADF except HU (and not the shitty "rock" version) and GT. I could do without Holiday, LIB, Vogue, LAP, Borderline.

I want Madonna to retire The Beast Within. She's obsessed with that. I love it too but how many times is she gonna feature it with some bizarre imagery or creepy dogs or whatever. lol But I like how she at least changes the images. Lazier acts (not naming names) would just play the same vids over and over again.

?

honey, shes only done it twice...

why would she do it a third time?????????

Guest fernancey

i dont want on this tour list

music

ray of light

hung up

erotica

spanish lesson,it really sucks

human nature

secret

hollywood

shanti astanti

borderline

crazy for you

imagine

hey you

push

jump

justify my love.........

I think she shouldnt do anything off COADF or anything that she did on CT.

And ofcourse the tour would mostly be the new album like always.

Older hits that I would love to see being performed:

Borderline

Open Your Heart

Cherish

Rescue Me

Erotica (single/album version NOT You Thrill Me)

Bad Girl

Forbidden Love (94)

Take A Bow

Skin

Nothing Really Matters

Guest thehiltonsuite

Music

Ray of Light

Hung Up

I LOVE these songs, but I feel like I've seen them enough.

Guest thehiltonsuite
'spanish lesson' and 'incredible' will NEVER end up on the setlist, thats for sure!!

I love Incredible! I think theres a good chance she'll do it.

Guest dicktracy

La Isla Bonita was the only song I wish she'd not performed in CT. She better not play it again. Especially not the version from Live Earth.

Guest thehiltonsuite
What's with the Ray Of Light hate? It's a great song. Is that because of the wack guitar version? :chuckle: She needs to get over her guitar.

I think it's so cool that she plays guitar now. But she should only do it on 2 songs.