Latin American dates - ALL SOLD OUT and more dates popping!

Guest Hafo

She should´ve addes another date in Mexico city too. It would sold out in half hour. There is a lot of resale on the web here.

With the 4th show in Argentina we have a 58-date tour...

I wonder where will be the last 2 shows to complete the 60-date tour that Live Nation announced in the beginning...maybe 2 shows in Mexico?

tickets.madonna.com also confirms it!

Wed Dec 03, 2008 Buenos Aires AR Estadio River Plate

right on :thumbsup:

DEC17 Sao Paulo is still possible, if there still is demand...

I think DEC3 Argentina will sell out fast since it will be the first show...

With the 4th show in Argentina we have a 58-date tour...

I wonder where will be the last 2 shows to complete the 60-date tour that Live Nation announced in the beginning...maybe 2 shows in Mexico?

Actually it was 55 dates originally so we already got 3 dates as a bonus. 60 dates was CT, I'm not sure if there's room for 2 more shows to equal date.

This is how it's done, WORLD :hafo:

Nov 29, 2008	Mexico City		MX	Foro Sol	Sold Out
Nov 30, 2008	Mexico City		MX	Foro Sol	Sold Out
Dec 03, 2008	Buenos Aires		AR	River Plate	Coming Soon
Dec 04, 2008	Buenos Aires		AR	River Plate	Sold Out
Dec 06, 2008	Buenos Aires		AR	River Plate	Sold Out
Dec 07, 2008	Buenos Aires		AR	River Plate	Sold Out
Dec 10, 2008	Santiago		CL	Nacional	Sold Out
Dec 11, 2008	Santiago		CL	Nacional	Sold Out
Dec 14, 2008	Rio de Janeiro		BR	Maracana	Sold Out
Dec 15, 2008	Rio de Janeiro		BR	Maracana	Almost sold out
Dec 18, 2008	Sao Paulo		BR	Morumbi St	Sold Out
Dec 20, 2008	Sao Paulo		BR	Morumbi St	Sold Out
Dec 21, 2008	Sao Paulo		BR	Morumbi St	Almost sold out

These sellout dates are just insane... MADONNA must be every diva's envy right now when it comes to world-touring...

for the next tour, I wonder if MADONNA will have this kind of sellout dates if she does ASIA/AUSTRALIA for her next tour...

i would just like to raise my question earlier, i don't know what thread it was...

The tour was projected to gross $250M before the announcement of the LATIN AMERICA dates... now that we have the 11 sellout dates with around 60k-70k capacity per night (MEXICO was part of the original plan), has anyone encountered a new projection from LIVE NATION? $325M perhaps?

Well mtzlplk, the tour was projected to gross $250M with the LATIN AMERICA dates but considering 8 sellout venues...not 11. So the tour can gross about $255M because there are a lot of not soldout shows across Europe and USA.

Well mtzlplk, the tour was projected to gross $250M with the LATIN AMERICA dates but considering 8 sellout venues...not 11. So the tour can gross about $255M because there are a lot of not soldout shows across Europe and USA. Here in Spain, 13.000 tickets remained unsold in Seville and 9.000 tickets remained unsold in Valencia.

In USA, the biggest drama is in Los Angeles and Detroit: 15.000 tickets remain unsold in LA and 30.000 tickets remain unsold in Detroit right now.

And the $325M tour isn't Madonna, it's Celine Dion... :nocomment:

Is that true about Detroit? OMG disaster! How she will continue touring in america with numbers like those the following years?

Those LA numbers are old and out of date. Get your facts straight. Again, everyone loves to point out that 1,000 tickets remain out of 30,000... big fucking deal? Focus on the 30,000 sold.

Detriot was a bad call with the economy and auto industry (WHICH DRIVES THE ECONOMY IN DETRIOT) in the tank. Report all the facts if you're going to talk out of your asses people.

Guest boytoyville

Glad to see the 4th Buenos Aires date officially announced. How amazing! The best shows will probably be in SA this time! Also, I swear if I hear that fake Celine number that will never be reported the billboard boxscore 1 more time......