Latin American dates - ALL SOLD OUT and more dates popping!

Guest Hafo

DEC 6 BUENOS AIRES - SOLD OUT

DEC 7 BUENOS AIRES - ON SALE NOW

DEC 10 SANTIAGO - ON SALE SEP 10

DEC 11 SANTIADO - ON SALE SEP 10

DEC 14 RIO DE JANEIRO - SOLD OUT

DEC 15 RIO DE JANEIRO - ON SALE SOON

DEC 18 SAO PAULO - SOLD OUT

DEC 20 SAO PAULO - SOLD OUT

Guest boytoyville

The big question now is will they go beyond the original 55 dates that were planned by live nation? Rumor has it that they had planned a third Sao Paulo date & the second Rio date was kind of a suprise add. Live Nation has said that madonna's management gives them permissoin to fit in 60 dates between 4 months or so. Now, They were actually able to squeeze in all 60 dates last time for Confessions & it was the most shows she had ever performed on a tour. I wonder if they will expand a little bit on this one for squeeze in a couple more given all the demand in Latin & South America.

Guest FrozenLight

Looking at the demand they might as well add a 3rd date in Sao Paula and a 3rd one is Mexico (since there are a fe days between Mexico and Buenos Aires)

Mexico should get another one and she could sell out 5 shows or more...., but then again, another latinamerican country deserves it...i'm sure that Madonna would sell out every single show here in almost any country, including countries like Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Uruguay, Venezuela, Peru...at the same high ticket prices...The money (demand) is here madonna, stay here for over a month!

Guest marianomdq

Here in argentina the news are constantly paying atention to the shows, they say that the first show is already sold out and half of the tickets of the second one are already gone.

Remember that the sale started today, so she sold more than 100 000 tickets in one day.

Any chance of a third show here? ;)

There is still a big gap between Mexico City and Buenos Aires. Wonder if they'll add another date in MEX or the rumoured Caracas gig!

There are lots of rumors going on about a third date in Bs As on dec 4th so we'll see...

I made it through the wilderness, somehow I made it through, didn't know how lost I was until I BOUGHT you. I was beat incomplete, I've been had, I was sad an blue but you made me feel, yeah you made me feel shiny and new

Like a Virgin, on your show for the very first time!

:drool:

December 7, here I go!

The 2nd ARG date is almost sold out. I expected this to sell fast but not THAT fast.

Argentina Ticket Frenzy - Sticky & Sweet Tour

News report of fans waiting on line to buy tickets for Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet Tour" concert in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Guest FrozenLight

She should add Dec 21st in Buenos Aires and Dec 2 and 3 in Mexico (that way she still has the 4th and 4th off before heading to Buenos Aires). Mexico City really deserves it because the population there is so much higher!!

when was the last time she oured there,how many people is she looking to play to then so far, are they all stadiums??

Last and only time she played in Argentina and Brazil was 93...and yes, they're all big stadiums.

River Plate holds around 70,000 ppl and the brazilian stadiums are even bigger.

It's her first visit to Chile.

Yay! She's smashing the Southern Cone (and their people's pockets, hehe)

I don't think they'll do any additional South American country now, from Nov 30 to Dec 4 there's not enough time to travel around and set the stage. And a Dec 1 date in Mexico would be 3 shows in a row for her, highly unlikely. Unless she does Dec 2 and the whole stage gets packed and travels to Buenos Aires immediately after the show!

I think they didn't expect such huge response from LatAm sales, and once they tried to coordinate more dates in MX it wasn't logistically possible. Remember also the rumours about Monterrey and Caracas?

Yay! She's smashing the Southern Cone (and their people's pockets, hehe)

I don't think they'll do any additional South American country now, from Nov 30 to Dec 4 there's not enough time to travel around and set the stage. And a Dec 1 date in Mexico would be 3 shows in a row for her, highly unlikely. Unless she does Dec 2 and the whole stage gets packed and travels to Buenos Aires immediately after the show!

some artitst has more than 1 stage....dont know if madonna is one of them

anyway, i agree....i dont think she will add any other date either, maybe after Brazil, but not before