Latin American dates - ALL SOLD OUT and more dates popping!

Guest Hafo

Guest valhum

I am not happy about that, i've said before that if it happens i will be happy for the people over there. I just find it silly that some of you get all excited about rumors of a place that never had any chance of happening. Brazil, Arg and Chile were always in talks since the beginning.

But oh well.

Guest valhum
Carlos, anybody, do you know how I can find tickets for Mexico????? I'm desperate, thanks.

Oh Raulin, not really :( I know some people over at Lastfm might sell some but i dunno, i dunno if i would trust anyone :(

I am not happy about that, i've said before that if it happens i will be happy for the people over there. I just find it silly that some of you get all excited about rumors of a place that never had any chance of happening. Brazil, Arg and Chile were always in talks since the beginning.

But oh well.

How come Venezuela "never had any chance of happening"?

The Live Nation guys came here themselves and it's confirmed they signed a deal with Solid Show Productions.

Venezuela has the 2nd biggest GNI per capita of South America.

"4 Minutes" and "Give It 2 Me" both topped the official pop/rock charts ("Give It 2 Me" is still #1 on this week's chart).

It makes sense.

How come Venezuela "never had any chance of happening"?

The Live Nation guys came here themselves and it's confirmed they signed a deal with Solid Show Productions.

Venezuela has the 2nd biggest GNI per capita of South America.

"4 Minutes" and "Give It 2 Me" both topped the official pop/rock charts ("Give It 2 Me" is still #1 on this week's chart).

It makes sense.

I hope it happens for Venezuelan fans!

And note that she did not include any footage of Hugo Chavez on the Get Stupid video footage... although he deserves to be there with Hitler, McCain and all the other dictators!

Argentina seems to be almost confirmed, several articles mention that tickets sales will start from Sep 8. Still no date on tickets.madonna.com though...

Argentina seems to be almost confirmed, several articles mention that tickets sales will start from Sep 8. Still no date on tickets.madonna.com though...

http://www.rollingstone.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=1043015

Como se había prometido, los fanáticos de Madonna en Argentina tendrán la oportunidad de verla cuando actúe en Buenos Aires el 6 de diciembre en el estadio River Plate en su gira 2008 Sticky & Sweet Tour , que comenzó el sábado en el Millenium Stadium de Cardiff, Escocia. El DJ Paul Oakenfold actuará como soporte de la estadounidense.

Las entradas para ver a Madonna el 6 de diciembre en el estadio River Plate estarán a la venta desde el 8 de septiembre. Pre-venta exclusiva para clientes CITI los días 6 y 7 de Septiembre.

Precios de las entradas:

Campo VIP $ 630.-

Campo $ 215.-

Platea Baja Belgrano y San Martín $ 630.-

Platea Baja Belgrano L, K y J y San Martín I, H y J $ 475.-

Platea Belgrano y San Martín alta $ 175.-

Generales $ 95.-

Para facilitar la compra de entradas de forma más rápida y segura, los interesados podrán registrarse previamente vía Internet en www.ticketek.com.ar/madonna .

Este site estará disponible únicamente desde las 00:00 hs. del 27 de agosto de 2008 hasta las 24:00 horas del 5 de septiembre de 2008 inclusive. Dicha registración facilitará la adquisición de entradas cuando salgan a la venta el día 8 de Septiembre de 2008. Sin embargo, la registración previa no garantizará en ningún modo la adquisición del ticket por parte del interesado y se encuentra sujeta a disponibilidad. La registración no constituye oferta ni compromiso de venta.

Para registrarse, todo interesado necesitará proveer datos personales, incluyendo sin limitación, una dirección de correo electrónico válida y su número de DNI, cuyo tratamiento será al solo efecto de la registración Para más información sobre las condiciones de venta, ingresar a www.ticketek.com.ar/madonna

Los lugares de venta de entradas estarán abiertos para compras en efectivo desde el día 8 de septiembre.

So now Buenos Aires is OFFICIAL. It's listed @ Madonna.com for December 6th.

Btw, that means the December 3rd venezuelan date that has been mentioned on the press fits nicely between the mexican and argentinean dates.

Thanks Gus! How much would the prices be in US dollars?

It's actually quite cheap!

Campo VIP $ 630.- (210 US dollars)

Campo $ 215.- ($70)

Platea Baja Belgrano y San Martín $ 630.- ($210)

Platea Baja Belgrano L, K y J y San Martín I, H y J $ 475.-($160)

Platea Belgrano y San Martín alta $ 175.-($58)

Generales $ 95.-($32)

It's actually quite cheap!

Campo VIP $ 630.- (210 US dollars)

Campo $ 215.- ($70)

Platea Baja Belgrano y San Martín $ 630.- ($210)

Platea Baja Belgrano L, K y J y San Martín I, H y J $ 475.-($160)

Platea Belgrano y San Martín alta $ 175.-($58)

Generales $ 95.-($32)

It really is.

What does anyone from or going to the Mexico Dates think of getting tickets in front of the stadium on the date of the concerts. We are giving some serious thought to going to see these Mexican dates but they are sold out. Are there usually alot of tickets for sale before the concert?

Guest boytoyville

^ The tour dates are on a sticky! You have to wait until the boxscores come in before sellouts start being labelled. They boxscores will probably start coming in this week.