Latin American dates - ALL SOLD OUT and more dates popping!

Guest Hafo

Guest Hafo

NL: Yes, I am seriously considering it, the dates fit perfectly with an already planned trip to Mexico. My best friend coincidently will be in the country as well, so it's a matter to check exactly how much and where and what.

Apparently she was offered 4 million USD to perform in Colombia but she declined!

http://los40.com.co/noticias/595937.asp

Are any dates in South America already floating around?

Guest dicktracy
NL: Yes, I am seriously considering it, the dates fit perfectly with an already planned trip to Mexico. My best friend coincidently will be in the country as well, so it's a matter to check exactly how much and where and what.

Apparently she was offered 4 million USD to perform in Colombia but she declined!

4 million USD is 6 million below her apparent asking price (i.e. Dubai) :queenbitch:

Guest northernlad

that's interesting, would she actually play any s.a. countries beside brasil, argentina & chile? I don't think they'd take her anywhere u2 or the stones hadn't done, but they did say up 2 60 shows.. so maybe

Guest valhum

haha

So, any other mejicanos that know how ticketmaster works here in Mexico ???? i have never bought over tickets for anything in here. I've heard that the people who have a Banamex cred card get some sort of presale before the rest of the public.....i wonder if that presale will be before or after the so called ICON presale ????

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hafo

Rumours about her going to Peru

http://www.correoperu.com.pe/paginas_nota....;seccion_nota=3

and Chile

http://www.mundocarrete.com/secciones/articulos.php?id=1059

All dates in South America seem to be in December. If she includes other stops between Mexico and the alleged mid-December Brazilian dates, she could well accommodate 4 or 5 dates. Buenos Aires, Santiago, and maybe Lima? Bogota was apparently discarded. What about Caracas?

Rumours about her going to Peru

http://www.correoperu.com.pe/paginas_nota....;seccion_nota=3

All dates in South America seem to be in December. If she includes other stops between Mexico and the alleged mid-December Brazilian dates, she could well accommodate 4 or 5 dates. Buenos Aires, Santiago, and maybe Lima? Bogota was apparently discarded. What about Caracas?

didn't know about Lima :thumbsup:

but I read in an Argentine paper that she'll play 2 dates at River Plate Stadium in Buenos Aires. Almost confirmed.

Guest boytoyville

That just need to announce the last leg already. I'm interested to see the locations & venues.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I highly doubt she would play Venezuela, what with all the political issues there, and I imagine she would have to have strict security around her at all times.

Maybe Puerto Rico though? What about Quito? Costa Rica?

if madonna come to Latin American will be Mexico / Brasil / Chile / Peru ( maybe ) and Puerto Rico .. I don't think any other country could afford her shows.... I could love to see her here in Dominican Rep but I know that will never happen... so I already had my NJ ticket

livinginperu.com

Impossible for Madonna to include Peru in her Latin America tour

Living in Peru

Israel J. Ruiz

It would be impossible for Madonna to come to Lima on her Latin America tour, which is to begin in December, said Jorge Fernandez, an entrepreneur in the entertainment business at Show S.A. company.

Fernandez assured that it was not likely for the Queen of Pop to make an appearance in Lima due to the fact that she charges approximately $4 million per concert.

He explained that this amount could not be raised in a concert in Lima even if the National Stadium were filled to its full capacity.

"I am aware that a group of businessmen have come together to try and get the money but they themselves know that producing this event in Peru is a utopia. We don't even have a decent stage or good sound equipment to host a show like the one Madonna will put on in her new world tour," said Fernandez to Terra News.

According to Terra, the experienced producer said that the Andean country would be ready for a concert of this magnitude next year.

"We need more places to host events, more companies that provide sound, lights and scenery. After taxes were reduced things have taken off, that's why now there is more demand than offer and that is hurting us," explained the producer.

Madonna, who was ranked the "Best Selling Female Rock Artist of the Twentieth Century" by the Recording Industry Association of America, is scheduled to perform in countries such as Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Mexico near the end of this year.

Guest valhum

I think it was a safe bet that the only South American countries she was gonna do was either Brazil, Argentina and maybe Chile, the people who were hoping for her to perform in Bolivia are kinda delusional :lol:

I think it was a safe bet that the only South American countries she was gonna do was either Brazil, Argentina and maybe Chile, the people who were hoping for her to perform in Bolivia are kinda delusional :lol:

don't be cruel. :demonic:

http://www.rollingstone.com.ar/nota.asp?no...97&toi=5905

Madonna vuelve a Buenos Aires

La diva se presentaría en el Estadio Monumental el primer fin de semana de diciembre.

Madonna tocaría por segunda vez en la Argentina. Según pudo saber RS.com.ar, fuentes discográficas dan por confirmado que la diva llegaría a Buenos Aires el primer fin de semana de diciembre para presentarse en el Estadio de River Plate, en donde daría dos o tres conciertos, como parte de su Sticky & Sweet Tour 2008, una de las giras más importantes de todo el mundo.

Algunos medios brasileros también hablan de una presentación en ese país de Madonna que llegaría para presentar su reciente álbum Hard Candy. Desde su página oficial, la última fecha anunciada hasta el momento es la del 26 de noviembre en Miami, pero se aclaró a través de un comunicado de prensa que antes de fin de año la estadounidense visitará México y América Latina.

Más allá de su visita al país como parte del elenco de Evita, el filme de Alan Parker que la tuvo como protagonista, Madonna sólo se presentó en vivo en Argentina en 1993, también en el Estadio Monumental.

It basically says that her record company confirmed that she's coming to Buenos Aires the first weekend of december and that she's going to play 2 or 3 shows.

Guest boytoyville

^ I used one those shitty translator sites to figure that out. Basically it says Madonna will play Argentina the first weekend in December & will do 2-3 shows & that also confirmed by the "record company" are some dates in Brazil. Can they just announce the last leg of the tour already. This is getting confusing! :lol: