Mexico City shows! November 29th and 30th

iasonas

Guest jeankmx

The Banamex Presale its already done!

they say no more tickets are available (well some in General admision only)

What seats did you get?

Mexico first date is sold out (with The Banamex Presale :blink: )

2nd date added just now!!!!!!

Mexicans are crazy for Madonna!!!!!!!!

ARGH! I have no bleedin' Banamex card! Hope I can get good tickets on Wednesday's general sale :confused:

(Congrats for the second date anyway, Sor Kitty was right, Latins do it BETTER! :doofus:)

mlicious

Second date added to Mexico City tour stop

A second date has just been added to the Sticky & Sweet Tour itiniery. Madonna will now also play the Foro Sol on Sunday 30 November.

Pre-sale tickets went on sale this morning for the Saturday 29 November date and within 50 minutes were sold out - the second date was added soon after.

Lorraine Baz of Ticketmaster Mexico said that 61% of tickets were sold via the internet, 32% at points of sale, 5% by telephone and 2% by ticket office.

Thanks to Julio

Yes, it's only the presale for Banamex credit card holders.

I am assuming there will be more tickets available on Wednesday ... unless demand for the presale was SO big, that gigs are sold out already!

(in which case I am equally delightful and mortified)

Guest boytoyville

The second date is sold out already? Nothing comes up when you do a general search on ticketmaster? crazy!

Yup. Nothing, even if you look for 1 ticket, you just get this add:

No pudimos encontrar boletos que concuerden con tu petición.

(We couldn't find any tickets matching your request).

This is the link.

This is only the presale though, there might be more tickets available on Wednesday, but I have no doubt it'll sell out in a jiffy.

I'm going to go alone :( I will go as a mochilero :chuckle: Just me, the ticket and a change of clothes.

Madonna breaks concert records in Mexico - over 40,000 tickets sold in 45 minutes, and 80,000 in 3 hours

Fastest sold-out presale in history! Sales started at 11:00 local time: 6500 tickets purchased in 5 minutes, and after 20 minutes she had sold 18970. At 11:45 she had already sold out the first gig capacity of 40,800, so the second gig was announced at noon. By 13:15, all 80,000 pre-sale tickets were GONE GONE GONE.

There will still be tickets for Wednesday, as per these articles, but they will be limited - around 5,000 per concert :(

Total capacity for both gigs will be 90K.

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/517086.html

http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldesanluis/notas/n744586.htm

I have a hunch the presale was open for all credit card holders, not only Banamex :confused:

They better have HOT PACKAGES or I'll cry like the critics after watching Swept Away.

Guest valhum

I cannot believe that Ticketmaster sold 90% of the WHOLE tickets to the people with Banamex cred cards, that sounds very very fucked up :(

Apparently all credit cards were accepted.

No, they weren't, I call yesterday, sadly I was returning from Cancun and I was flying back by the time the 2nd show was available.

I call ticketmaster, and they were only accepted Banamex, and tomorrow will be the general sale.

I am so mad because I don't have Banamex and I am a truly big fan, I love Hard Candy, and most people buy the tickets thinking she will sing oldies.

Anyway, I think I might buy tickets for the L.A. gig, I have most chances in there.