Mexico City shows! November 29th and 30th

iasonas

Guest boytoyville
Oh goodness, I'm seriously debating going or not.

I'm in dire need of seeing a dentist and, well, I live in the USA, where good health is a luxury :(

You could just get a "cheap fix" when you are in Mexico for the concert. It wouldn't be the same level of care but I know that there are lot of people who go to Mexico fo their medical needs. You could kill two birds with one stone!

Guest valhum
You could just get a "cheap fix" when you are in Mexico for the concert. It wouldn't be the same level of care but I know that there are lot of people who go to Mexico fo their medical needs. You could kill two birds with one stone!

Who says it wouldn't be the same level of care :thumbsdown::confused: :confused: Of course it would be the same shit :doh: except cheaper. Mexico is not like in the Speedy Gonzalez cartoons you know :dramatic:

Guest boytoyville

^ UMMM Sorry but clearly the US has better medical tech & is more advanced in the medical field. That doesn't mean that one couldn't find good care in Mexico if they wanted to but don't pretend like it's somehow equal. Sorry it's just not true. There aren't a whole lot of famous medical institutions in the whole country. Why don't we just say the economies of the two countries are equal too? It just doesn't make since sorry. I also have been to Mexico by the way. It is a beautiful country but lets not be silly! :)

Mexican hospitals and dentist consultories are first class. Only the goverment institutions are in a "lower" level.

Guest boytoyville
Mexican hospitals and dentist consultories are first class. Only the goverment institutions are in a "lower" level.

One thing is for sure, I would bet money that more Mexican health care faciliies show more compassion towards their patients than American ones!. Anyways, I suppose we should get back on topic!!! HEHE When are those damn Mexican tour dates going to be announced!?

Guest Hafo

Still no info about sales dates :americanlife:

But the rumours are ongoing! From Excelsior:

Al mismo tiempo, los miles de fanáticos mexicanos de Madonna comienzan a echar apuestas para saber el precio de los boletos de las presentaciones que, en noviembre próximo, dará la llamada Reina del Pop. Hay quien dice que oscilarán en, al menos, cinco mil pesos para la zona platino, aunque algunos aseguran que se podrían pedir hasta diez mil del águila por boleto para presenciar su regreso a escenarios mexicanos.

500 to even 1000 USD for Platinum Zone seats!

Guest valhum

OMFG THAT IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way i would pay that much.

For those of you who don't know spanish, it says that some people are saying that the "platinum section" (which i have no idea what the fuck is that) could go for $5000 pesos ($480USD) or even $10,000 pesos ($962USD). In that case i just buy a fucking ticket from Stubhub or whatever the name is for the L.A. show :lol:

Guest Hafo

There is a map of Foro Sol here in this thread showing the Platinum Zone.

I doubt they're going to cost more than 3000 pesos, unless they are exclusively available as part of a package or what not.

what type of ticket system do you guys have in mexico? is there a ticket master-mexico?

They have TM in MX:

http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/

Guest boytoyville

They need to announce these dates already. I'm interested to see how many shows she will do there. Last time she was there she did 3 for the Girli Show.

Guest Pud Whacker

i want to go see her in mexico - i know the fans are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to feel that energy!!!!

Guest valhum

That is the exact same reason i wanna go see her. Going to the L.A. show or S.D. one is much much closer to me, just a small drive but i wanna spend on going over there because i am expecting some great vibe specially since she hasn't been there since 1993 :D

Guest Hafo

A little souvenir from 1993, when there was no Internet and a Hot Line was the COOLEST thing EVER :D

[doHTML]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/doHTML]

ARGH HOW DO YOU EMBED THINGS IN HERE? :americanlife: