Mexico City shows! November 29th and 30th

iasonas

Because some of them may be too young to have a credit card, I suppose.

75 minutes to go and I am sticky and raw with excitement!

BOOOOOO:

Ten tu tarjeta de crédito a la mano al igual que la información de facturación.

Sólo se aceptan las tarjetas de crédito American Express, Visa, MasterCard y tarjetas de débito Banamex (Invermático, Básica de Banamex, Puntos Premia y Cuenta Maestra Banamex) emitidas en México.

Si tu tarjeta es emitida en el extranjero, sólo se aceptan tarjetas de crédito American Express.

Only American Express is valid for out-of-country credit cards :americanlife:

DAMN. Will have to wait for Hot Packages to come up.

General sale started, and no platinum seats available on Ticketmaster for any of the 2 dates :(

15 minutes waiting time now to see if there's any tickets at all!

15 minutes later: Got only 2 for section General B. Meh.

2 minutes later: The two dates seem to be sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aawww sorry :(

I know a lot a lot of people (including me) who didn't got tickets, she should give another concert here. Just look at how crazy this was. I think isn’t going to happen.

Ah, it's fine, I'll get tickets ONE WAY or ANOTHER :hafo:

Some gossip about the Mexican dates, apparently she's not staying in a hotel but in a house, and there is a rumour of a date in Guadalajara!

http://www.exonline.com.mx/diario/columna/263912

And apparently it was a WORLD RECORD, selling 80+K tickets in 2 hours and 20 minutes. I think it's just a Mexican record, but anyway:

http://www.univision.com/content/content.j...amp;cid=1578796

And Madonna.com spin on this:

This past Monday, Madonna's Sticky and Sweet tour sold out two Foro Sol stadiums (sic) in less than 3 hours.

No Hafo!! I didn't :gross: I might try Houston now. Or Guadalajara if they confirm.

Guest boytoyville
No Hafo!! I didn't :gross: I might try Houston now. Or Guadalajara if they confirm.

You better snatch a ticket up to Houson ASAP! They only have shit tickets left and they are down to the last few on ticketmaster!

mlicious

Mexican Press: Sticky & Sweet Tour

News of Madonna's two sell out shows in Mexico City made many editions of the Mexican press yesterday - below are press from El Mexicano, El Universal, iHey and Milenio.

elmexicano_240608_news.jpg

eluniversal_240608_news.jpg

ihey_240608_news.jpg

milenio_240608_news.jpg

México asks 4 more

Madonna it's going to perform 4 shows @ Madison Square Garden in NYC, the Foro Sol of Mexico City has capacity for 60,000 people while the Madison Square has capacity only for 20,000 so 20,000 x 4 = 80,000 people will see her @ NYC while in Mexico City over than 120,000 people will have the chance to see her.

My answer is: Yeah, i know that, but New York it's only a city, and there will be more presentations in that country (USA) then why not to add another two more shows in Mexico if she got sold out her first two, actually last time she did three shows at Auditorio Hnos Rodriguez back in 1993.

I think it's not that crazy to ask for it, there is no confirmation for next places yet, so I think it's possible.that's why my campaign.

DEAR MADONNA:

MEXICO ASKS 4 A THIRD AND FOURTH SHOW!!!!

WITH LOVE MEXICO

http://mevoyalstickynsweet.blogspot.com/20...sks-4-more.html

México asks 4 more of the Sticky & Sweet.

We´re serious, if New York city has 4 shows we want Madonna to perform four shows in México too.

There is Monterrey, Guadalajara, Puebla and lots of cities where she can perform and where we're waiting for our dose of the sticky & sweet tour. MADONNA:

MEXICO ASKS 4 A THIRD AND FOURTH SHOW!!!!... We can afford a third and fourth show, seriously they're already SOLD OUT! with love México, a huge country with a lot of your Number one fans.

http://mevoyalstickynsweet.blogspot.com/20...ky-6-sweet.html

Guest valhum

I doubt it too.... I just love how everyone was all PLEASE MADONNA VISIT!!! and now that she is they start bitching they want more dates :wacko:

I doubt it too.... I just love how everyone was all PLEASE MADONNA VISIT!!! and now that she is they start bitching they want more dates :wacko:

yes, 2 dates is better than nothing, but i guess we all madonna fans are like this, we cant get enough, we want MORE!!!

but well, they are hardly bitching, they are just asking, no harm there

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still don't believe it, but i would be awsome!!!!!!

some people say that we should not believe pollstar...one can only hope

Madonna ¡al Estadio Tec!

Madonna

Por fin, los fans regios podrán disfrutar de su talento en vivo en el Estadio Tecnológico.

Foto: Reuters

Anuncia Pollstar que se presentará aquí el 3 de diciembre

Alejandro Jasso

Monterrey, México (21/7/2008).- La espera terminará muy pronto... ¡Madonna viene a Monterrey el 3 de diciembre!

Por fin, los fans regios podrán disfrutar de su talento en vivo en el Estadio Tecnológico, donde se anuncia que traerá su Sticky & Sweet Tour.

El portal de internet Pollstar, considerada el vocero oficial de la industria de conciertos a nivel internacional, acaba de incluir la fecha para esta ciudad, aunque aún no se da a conocer cuándo arrancará la venta de boletos.

Madonna estará en tierras regias por primera vez después de

ofrecer dos conciertos en la Ciudad de México.

En el listado de fechas del tour de la intérprete estaban al final los shows del Foro Sol, en el DF (29 y 30 de noviembre), pero en las últimas horas se agregó que la intérprete estará también en Monterrey en el Estadio Tec.

Los últimos conciertos de artistas internacionales de su talla en la Ciudad han sido en estadios, como fue el caso de U2, Rolling Stones, Shakira y Soda Stereo.

La referencia de Pollstar es confiable, pues, en los últimos tiempos, esta página se ha adelantado a informar sobre varios shows.

El año pasado, cuando Ricky Martin trajo su tour Blanco y Negro a la Arena Monterrey, personal del lugar sólo anunció un show para el 15 de septiembre, pero Pollstar dijo que el boricua daría otro el 16 y así fue.

Aunque el esperadísimo tour mundial de Madonna aún no arranca, los conciertos de muchas de las plazas que visitará alrededor del mundo ya están marcados en su sitio oficial como agotados.

El Sticky & Sweet Tour empezará oficialmente en Cardiff, Reino Unido, el 23 de agosto y hasta el momento Monterrey es la última plaza programada oficialmente.

La pregunta ahora es: ¿qué hará Madonna el 1 y 2 de diciembre? Porque, de acuerdo con la calendarización, son los días que tendrá libres en México.

Hora de publicación: 21:14 hrs.