Mexico City shows! November 29th and 30th

iasonas

Guest Wiseman

Heey

are these dates offical? I've just check in madonna.com and still nothing....

I'm coming from Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche.... me and 5 more friends are going to the concert.... this is going to be a HUGE event !!!!

I am tempted to go to Mexico city to see her there and visit some friends! :1251:

I was already planning to go there for vacation (it's Thanksgiving week in the USA)

I would fly to Can cun and spend a couple of days there be4 going to el D.F. :queenbitch:

When will tickets go on sale?

Guest Hafo

Hope that too! Need to start PLANNING!

Which clubs/pubs you recommend to go before and after the gig? Haven't been out at night in el DF since the late 90's!

Guest valhum

Oh i haven't either BUT we will have no problem at all figuring out what to do, lol.

There is this place tht i think it is kinda famous because that Horacio Villalobos did his show there, that Gayola show, the name of the place scapes me but it was this huge gay place and they advertise it as the hottest place in Mexico blah blah.

Guest Hafo

I heard the best place in town in Reforma was closed! But I'm sure there will be a suitable alternative. Imagine if they have a Madonna-themed party at the Zocalo! El Peje dressed up like Hung Up! :D

Guest Hafo

While listening to 4M a moment ago, I thought ... imagine if she does it with TAMBORA for the Mexican concerts! Big tubas and ALL! :D

(Yes, I am BORED, but Madonna, if you're reading this ... give it a try! It would sound FAB!)

Guest Strike_a_pose

It was called El Living. It has closed now. (I hate Horacio Villalobos BTW)

There a few alternatives: BoyBar, Lipstick...both are kind of fun hehe.

I'll probably spend a month salary buying those tickets but I don't mind at all.

Guest valhum
It was called El Living. It has closed now. (I hate Horacio Villalobos BTW)

There a few alternatives: BoyBar, Lipstick...both are kind of fun hehe.

I'll probably spend a month salary buying those tickets but I don't mind at all.

el famoso Living, true.

How much pesos do u think the tixs will go?? 3000 right!?

Guest Strike_a_pose
el famoso Living, true.

How much pesos do u think the tixs will go?? 3000 right!?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm expecting...

Guest valhum

Oh coolness.

Seriously, if that is the price for the most expensive ticket i am gonna laugh at the face of the ticket :lol: Seriously, after being used to pay almost 400dlls for the previous tours, that is not much compared :lol:

Tech is from Guatemala ;)

and wear a mariachi hat again

yessss, we love when she does cheesy things like that, but the best is im sure she's gonna keep swearing in spanish all night long 'cause we know that is all she knows "Les gusta mi culito?" "PUTAS"

Guest Hafo

Sent an e-mail to Ticketmaster Mexico yesterday, NO reply so far :1251:

Just in case I booked my flights already!