Mexico City shows! November 29th and 30th

iasonas

I'll go to Houston. Where are you from Fabian?

Monterrey. Both Mexico city and Houston seem just as far. Mexico city is just more convenient cause i have where to stay and cheap airlines but im afraid of the ticket selling and the potentially boring crowd......if i save enough i might go to both (thats might be crazy considering how expensive the tickets can be from re-sellers, from which i think i will end up buying them at the end)

Guest valhum

Well Fabian, lets go to the show in Mexico City and we can take care of cheering for Madonna then she will notice us and loves us more than anyone else :lol:

Soy de Mexicali btw ;)

Well Fabian, lets go to the show in Mexico City and we can take care of cheering for Madonna then she will notice us and loves us more than anyone else :lol:

Soy de Mexicali btw ;)

the north rulz!

Watching Madonna in my own country would be a dream, the only reason i hesitate is because of the crowd, but who cares? i survived Arnhem and Amsterdam. Ok, i ill do my best to go to both :p

Guest Hafo

They're mentioning 2000 - 3000 pesos for the best tickets in the Platinum Zone at the front, which is the norm for big international artists. We'll see if they come up with packages of some sort!

Oh common the Mexican crowd will be FANTASTIC, it's no coincidence that so many groups/artists release DVDs of concerts filmed in Mexico! Y si no nos ponemos a gritar como la Llorona, ¡faltaba más!

My only concern is how to get back from the Foro Sol to wherever I'll be staying!

Guest valhum

Fuck, 3000 is NOTHING compared to all the crap we pay to see her in the USA....... I am soooooooooooooooooooo going.

Btw, $3000 pesos = $288dlls bitches :smug::lol:

Guest valhum
I live in Venezuela... so how do I buy tickets from here when they go on sale?

I have NEVER bought tickets for anything here in Mexico, odd i know but since i only care about Madonna and i live 3 hrs from L.A. i always go there.....BUT ticketmaster works here too and they use it, so go to www.ticketmaster.com.mx and look around, they probably have some sort of Will Call, you know, they sell you the ticket and you pick it up at the box office......i need to inform meself about that too :)

My only concern is how to get back from the Foro Sol to wherever I'll be staying!

There's a metro station RIGHT AT THE FRONT. I saw it when I was going to Xochimilco :lol:

Has Maxine Woodside or Paty Chapoy talked about this on their show?

Guest valhum
Has Maxine Woodside or Paty Chapoy talked about this on their show?

I have no idea, i do not watch that :diva:

:lol: i kid i kid, i am at work so i dunno :p

Fabiruchis and Origel will be in FRONT ROW :1251:

Oh God, let's hope Fabiruchis gets out without any scratch.

Guest Not4Pussies

on pati chapoys show they talked shit about madonna a while back

saying MADONNA? MADONNA WHO? SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING LATELY.

they'll be kissing her ass once she performs in Mexico

They also hate Mariah. They gave her the name Marrana. LMAO.

on pati chapoys show they talked shit about madonna a while back

saying MADONNA? MADONNA WHO? SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING LATELY.

they'll be kissing her ass once she performs in Mexico

I hate that two faced bitch icon_pc.gif but I read somewhere that last week they mentioned that Luis Miguel should learn from Madonna since her new CD is great and his is just the same boring music he's being doing for the past years waiting_blue_2.gif And what a coincidence that they've changed their mind about her ever since it's been announced that she'll be in Mexico...

Ohh and on another note, there is a chance that I might go to Mexico since it's right after Thanksgiving.. I would love to go there in case I can't go to the one in Houston..

I have NEVER bought tickets for anything here in Mexico, odd i know but since i only care about Madonna and i live 3 hrs from L.A. i always go there.....BUT ticketmaster works here too and they use it, so go to www.ticketmaster.com.mx and look around, they probably have some sort of Will Call, you know, they sell you the ticket and you pick it up at the box office......i need to inform meself about that too :)

Thank U for the info! :thumbsup:

Guest valhum
Thank U for the info! :thumbsup:

I looked around today and they have that print ticket thingy too, hope it works for you too :electropop:

Guest Strike_a_pose

I can accomodate. Hot guys that is ha!

I live like 30 minutes away from Foro Sol and 25 from Estadio Azteca, right in the middle!

And of course I'm planning on attending both dates!

I'm so excited! It's the second time I'm seeing Madonna live. I wasn't able to during TGS because I was too little. But I was able to during RIT in Paris.

And anyone who says mexican crowds will be boring is just plain stupid. Madonna has the biggest following here in Mexico.

It will be amazing unless she decides to do a Drowned World Tour 2 and only do boring songs no one knows hehe.

Guest Little Red

oh how I'd love to see her there! she's gonna have the most frantic reception in Mexico I'm sure.

I've been meaning to return to Mexico for several years now but this year is teh most unlikely for me to go. I'm really looking forward to the reports from all the shows south of the US.

I can accomodate. Hot guys that is ha!

I live like 30 minutes away from Foro Sol and 25 from Estadio Azteca, right in the middle!

And of course I'm planning on attending both dates!

I'm so excited! It's the second time I'm seeing Madonna live. I wasn't able to during TGS because I was too little. But I was able to during RIT in Paris.

And anyone who says mexican crowds will be boring is just plain stupid. Madonna has the biggest following here in Mexico.

It will be amazing unless she decides to do a Drowned World Tour 2 and only do boring songs no one knows hehe.

I said that, but i didnt say it because i think we mexicans are boring...... my concern was that mainly because when a major artist perform in Mexico, EVERYONE wants to go, and the concert ends up with a boring crowd that dont know any of her songs and expect her to sing material girl and like a virgin.... This is what i heard it happened in the Girlie Show. But still, i wanna go no matter what.