Mexico City shows! November 29th and 30th

iasonas

Madonna will perform at Foro Sol in Mexico City on Saturday, November 29 and Sunday, November 30, 2008.

Foro Sol is a venue for sports and music events in Mexico City which can accommodate up to 50,000 people.

will she be ripping off the chilango's too?

No. She can't due to our economy. And even if she does, they can buy tickets in Tepito :queenbitch:

For some reason I thought she was going to perform at El Estadio Azteca... but it's better at Foro Sol and with two dates :D

The Mexican press is going to go nuts whenever she goes :D

Jasonakos, do you know how much the tickets are going to be?

Airfare is CHEAP from LAX that week, ahhhh

I really don't know! But a trip to Mexico city from the US or Europe will be great and cheap due to the currencies :thumbsup: 1Euro is 16.2 pesos:)

1 USD is 10.483 :lol:

Dollar is going down, it was 11 1 week ago.

It's gone down so much... I remember it being like 12... or something

It was like everything was on sale

and 1E is 1.55USD now! Good for us that we're coming to the US this summer!

God bless Bush!j/k of course!

I think I am to, this is gonna be great

Maybe I'll do it too.. But I don't know If I find enough money :confused: With 1Dollar(10Pesos) and 1E(16.2) What can we do in Mexico our mexican friends? :confused: Here with 1E now you cannot even buy an ice-cream now... :scared:

That's horrible. People say they can hear the airplanes more than the music at Foro Sol. Doing 10 shows at el Palacio would be ideal. She could charge a lot and do several shows there. El Palacio is bigger than MSG (NYC).

Foro Sol is a venue for sports and music events in Mexico City which can accommodate up to 50,000 people.

For concerts its about 52,200.

Guest Not4Pussies
That's horrible. People say they can hear the airplanes more than the music at Foro Sol. Doing 10 shows at el Palacio would be ideal. She could charge a lot and do several shows there. El Palacio is bigger than MSG (NYC).

For concerts its about 52,200.

omg imagine an airplane flies by and madonna gets so pissed off and stops performing. lol

mexican press is already reporting her return to mexico

15 years since she was last there

Guest valhum

Oh but in all seriousness Uli, i am totally gonna do it and i have a proposition for you.

Drive down to here and then we can take a plane to Mexico City and we can be together all the weekend :electropop: wut you say ?????

Well, if I do go, I will DEFINITELY fly out of Tijuana, it's so much cheaper and much more convenient for me so. I'll tell you what days I'm going... I'm so excited!!!