Official Houston "Sticky n Sweet" thread

Guest jamesshot

Guest TheJoker

It's gonna be FREEZING Sunday night forecast calls for 39 degrees not including wind chill factor).

I wonder if the stadium roof will be open. I would hate to be under dressed for freezing weather.

Btw: Anyone know of a good restaurant/bar at the stadium. Were planning to arrive 3 hours early and it would be cool to find a nice place to hangout.

Edited by TheJoker

Guest pandaman2105

Finally im a member of the forum!!!

but anyway wuts up everyone im Eric

HOUSTON IS MY FIRST MADONNA SHOW AND I CANT TELL YOU HOW FUCKING EXCITED I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will do!

BTW, is any of you going to that "official pre-show party" thing?

Guest jamesshot
Will do!

BTW, is any of you going to that "official pre-show party" thing?

I am open to going if others are. Lesbi might go. If you guys are in, count me in as well.

Guest heartmadonna.
Finally im a member of the forum!!!

but anyway wuts up everyone im Eric

HOUSTON IS MY FIRST MADONNA SHOW AND I CANT TELL YOU HOW FUCKING EXCITED I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the board, have fun at the concert it is fucking amazing, M rocks it :)

Guest pandaman2105
welcome to the board, have fun at the concert it is fucking amazing, M rocks it :)

yea...its finally hitting me. I'M GOING TO SEE MADONNA!!!!!!!!!

first time and texas in 18 years!!! impressive and its a good thing i became a fan in time ::):

Guest jamesshot
yea...its finally hitting me. I'M GOING TO SEE MADONNA!!!!!!!!!

first time and texas in 18 years!!! impressive and its a good thing i became a fan in time ::):

It should be fantastic. Make sure you yell extra loud for her since she hasn't been here in 18 years! Lets give her a big Texas WELCOME BACK!

Guest TheJoker
The stadium has a retractable roof which can close in about 20 mins. Should be interesting to see if they leave it open or not.

I called the venue and they said Madonna wants it open. The weather guys updated the forcast and it's gonna be a little warmer then they thought. Around 50-49 degrees at 9pm.

James....and everyone else, seems there are other Madonna festivities going on!!!

I think they are all tomorrow as well!!!!

Party until you're sticky

Wondering where to get in the groove this Madonna weekend? Tonight it's actually cool to show off your Vogue skills, so be prepared to strike a pose at pre- and post- Sticky & Sweet concert parties.

The Alden Hotel is ground zero for Madonna mania. The pre-party on the second floor veranda includes a lookalike contest, complimentary cocktails and light bites. Minute Maid Park is four blocks away. Tickets are $20 at the door. 1117 Prairie, 832-200-8800.

Lucky's Pub, another sweet spot for true blue fans, is also just a dance step or two from the concert venue. Mix 96.5 hosts a party in the Hard Candy Lounge with lookalike contests, name that Madonna music, Madonna karaoke and free shuttle service to Minute Maid Park and back. Show your concert ticket for food and drink specials. 801 St. Emanuel, 713-522-2010.

Long after her Madgesty takes her last bow, the party continues at South Beach. Famous for its tribute nights, the Madonna-ista post-concert party is free with a concert ticket and features drink specials. 810 Pacific, 713-529-7623.

Guest TheJoker

She was over two hours late hitting the stage!

The stage itself was smaller then what many fans sitting near me were used to. A few fans in floor B paid several thousand each for their first row tickets and felt ripped off becuase they had obstructed views of the stage!

Our tickets were 2nd row in floor B but we were lucky since our seats were #7 and #8 so we could see around the curtain at the edge of the stage. Definitely not worth what I paid though. sad.gif

Luckily, my camera has great optical zoom so i snapped some cool pics.