Instead of balloons or confetti, will Madonna drop hard candies on fans?

Guest Madlover033003

Guest WordsTheyAlwaysAttack
:lol:

Or maybe the show will open with "Spanish Lesson" and a giant pinata will fall from the ceiling and it will hover over the stage, and her dancers will come out with big sticks and beat the crap out of it and it will EXPLODE with candy that will rain down on us, and Madonna will also falll out of it onto the center of the stage and break into song! :clap::p

lmfaoooo that is so hilarious, I love it!

:lmao: 20,000 gay men with their heads up in the air and their mouths open like baby birds.

:demonic:

honestly though, if she does have hard candy falling, I can see stupid lawsuits come out of it.

But I'm sure there'll be candy given away at the show. Some cheap ass stuff in big containers and we'll get 1 each. Or maybe she'll see the opportunity to make even more money and sell candy as concert memorabilia. You know she loves them dollars!

i can see that happening in the opening of the show, sorta

she'll come down to the catwalk, there will be baskets filled with candies, she'll grab a handfull and throw them at us, trying to break our cameras

she'll be sucking on one of these:

sm_2521.jpg

i just know it

:lmao::lmao:

OMG...I would LOVE to have one of those and be in the front row going down on it while she's performing.

Guest EmpireVogue

:lol::lol:

I can so imagine that, that could fucking hurt!

I agree, Penis Lollies should be sold at the gift store!

:lol: omg some of you really need to be hired for this tour.

i know right

id totally have her pop out of a cake, in the nude!!!

then hump it

Guest jamesshot

Have the crowd chant whether her hoohaa "Sticky" or "Sweet"/ Left side "Sticky" right side "Sweet".

Guest voila

Or maybe the show will open with "Spanish Lesson" and a giant pinata will fall from the ceiling and it will hover over the stage, and her dancers will come out with big sticks and beat the crap out of it and it will EXPLODE with candy that will rain down on us, and Madonna will also falll out of it onto the center of the stage and break into song! :clap::p

That's Hilarious!!!!

Guest Madlover033003

omg i'm literally laughing out loud :lmao:

and i see i made a fun thread :1251:

Guest chatty kathy
Have the crowd chant whether her hoohaa "Sticky" or "Sweet"/ Left side "Sticky" right side "Sweet".

:rotfl:

I thought maybe they'll sell cotton candy, lollipops, all types of candy at the show like the circus.

********** ALL YALL KIDDIN RITE? WOULD HARD CANDY HIT HARD ON IMPACT?

IM SURE MADONNA WANTS LAWSUITS AFTER EVERY SHOW.

LOLLIPOP STIX IN THE EYES AND JELLYBEAN STINGING PEOPLES FACES.

IM SO SURE.

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

================================================================

:electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop:

:lmao::lmao:

OMG...I would LOVE to have one of those and be in the front row going down on it while she's performing.

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahhahahhaahah

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

==========================================

:demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic:

Guest Warrior of Air

:lmao::rotfl:

I'M ALL FOR THAT.

Edited by Warrior of Air

Guest Madlover033003
********** ALL YALL KIDDIN RITE? WOULD HARD CANDY HIT HARD ON IMPACT?

IM SURE MADONNA WANTS LAWSUITS AFTER EVERY SHOW.

LOLLIPOP STIX IN THE EYES AND JELLYBEAN STINGING PEOPLES FACES.

IM SO SURE.

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

================================================================

:electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop:

gays are used to hard things in the face