Instead of balloons or confetti, will Madonna drop hard candies on fans?

Guest Madlover033003

Guest jamesshot

She should drop those huge swirly lollipops while she laughs hysterically, while pointing, on a screen.

:manson:

:lol:

Or maybe the show will open with "Spanish Lesson" and a giant pinata will fall from the ceiling and it will hover over the stage, and her dancers will come out with big sticks and beat the crap out of it and it will EXPLODE with candy that will rain down on us, and Madonna will also falll out of it onto the center of the stage and break into song! :clap::p

Or maybe the show will open with "Spanish Lesson" and a giant pinata will fall from the ceiling and it will hover over the stage, and her dancers will come out with big sticks and beat the crap out of it and it will EXPLODE with candy that will rain down on us, and Madonna will also falll out of it onto the center of the stage and break into song! :clap::p

:lmao::lmao:

THAT GETS MY VOTE!!!

I DEMAND some of these to fall all over me at the show:

t_16249.jpg

Liz, Jamie...Madonna....whoever...TAKE NOTE!!!

:lmao: Let us run this show. It will be the talk of the town.

"And then edible cocks fell from the ceiling!!!! YES edible cocks!"

these would be betterNormaSnockers.JPG

OMG...a herd of gays would stampede out into the streets with those things falling on us....EWWW glittercandy. Are you STRAIGHT!!?? :manson:

Guest chatty kathy
I want her to drop money.

She won't drop money, she brought you in to make money!

LOVE the hard candy bouncing off heads in place of confetti.

lol, replica of her boobies, would be cute.

lol...oh ok...i didn't catch that, but those nips are kinda small like hers. Well, as long as they are EXACT replicas of HER boobies then I guess that's ok!! :thumbsup:

Guest AntiVirgin

I'm actually imaging this ! Madonna in a pinata :lmao:

Guest AntiVirgin
What about dumping some raw sugar on the crowd

and then setting a couple of these for complaining about the ticket prices :lol:

ants-insects-photo.jpg