"Miles Away" Worldwide Chart Thread

Ugly Hecty

Guest gintonic
do you have to live in the uk to vote?

It requires you to submit your mobile no. I use my number (outside UK) and the system seems to confirm my vote. Try.. :demonic:

Guest superman
"Miles Away" breaks the Top 40 in Canada at #37.

really? but i phone the radio FM theBeat Canada, said no Miles Away single released yet????? therefore cannot play!! or nothing to play.....Im confused!!!

Guest superman

Hey GUYS, MADONNA NOMINATED FOR WORLD MUSIC AWARD - Nov 11 /2008

BEST POP FEMALE ARTIST

MADONNA

LEONA LEWIS

RIHANNA

MARIAH CAREY

Guest Deus Ped
Does that mean MA did go up 21 places on the Airplay charts?

No. It went up from #24 to #9 in its second week, and it is #3 in its third week on the chart.

Miles Away still not even in the UK I-Tunes Top 120, and that's after a 2 weeks hovering around the Top 40 in the airplay chart.

I can't see it doing very well here - a number 23 hit(!!) I reckon

Guest hotstickyandsweet
Up 9 to #28 on Canada's Hot 100 chart.

It's a fuc*kin shame that this song will go unnoticed! This song really reminds me of old school Madonna.

Guest superman
Up 9 to #28 on Canada's Hot 100 chart.

Wow!! thats IMPRESSIVE!! its like US top 100 chart, but the song was not even released yet in America, If in Canada got noticed, there's a good chance it will chart in U.S as well.

Guest superman

DID YOU GUYS KNOWS THAT OFFICIAL VIDEO OF MILES AWAY WILL BE RELEASE ON NOV.17? CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS GREAT NEWS.??

But i heard the Video is like a footage of Madonna's S&S world tour concert. no, not like the ones that a fan made it. this one is an official and approved by warner bros.

DID YOU GUYS KNOWS THAT OFFICIAL VIDEO OF MILES AWAY WILL BE RELEASE ON NOV.17? CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS GREAT NEWS.??

But i heard the Video is like a footage of Madonna's S&S world tour concert. no, not like the ones that a fan made it. this one is an official and approved by warner bros.

yes, somebody said it before you, :thumbsup:

Why are the remixes not being released to Itunes in the US. I read about the masterbeat.com, but this song could be getting a better treatment.

Miles Away up to #10 on the european airplay chart. #21 last week. It's not the official by Nielsen though.

Give it To me +1 at #18

http://charly1300.site.voila.fr/nouveauclassement.htm It is based on way more radio stations than the Nielsen chart.

About Canada now, only the French markets are supporting the song. The same with Jump. It was no1 on the international chart of the french markets but it flopped on the combined charts. :confused:

In Montreal, for example, all the 3 AC and the 2 top40 stations are playing the song! But you don't want to know about the 100% english-speaking part of the country.. Only the 2 famous Hot AC stations in Toroto are showing some love. CHUM fm and Virgin 99.9...

About Canada now, only the French markets are supporting the song. The same with Jump. It was no1 on the international chart of the french markets but it flopped on the combined charts. :confused:

In Montreal, for example, all the 3 AC and the 2 top40 stations are playing the song! But you don't want to know about the 100% english-speaking part of the country.. Only the 2 famous Hot AC stations in Toroto are showing some love. CHUM fm and Virgin 99.9...

Because the French Canada is more like Europe and the rest is closer to the US... it's the same pattern... Europe supports M - US doesn't...

I'm not saying that English Canada is US or the French part is France... offcourse not... but there's this pattern... the parts closer to US seem to be that in terms of radio and stuff like that too and the other closer to France and Europe seem to be that also in different areas.