Camacho

Guest Not4Pussies

Los Angeles

Nov 6

this is my 10th year being a madonna freak

and my 10th time seeing her live.

woo hoo!

Guest boytoyville

Add me to the second night in Chicago the 27th! Thanks!!! Can't wait to get this tour started!

Guest ptdancerpt

Paris, both nights, gold circle.

Both shows in Oakland

San Diego

Los Angeles

Both shows in Vegas

Miami, 2nd Row CENTER.... MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow big group already. I'm sure the list will expand a lot more in the coming months. You people should make plans to party with other people going to your show. Take pics too and post em' in the lounge!

And you people with standing tickets at general admission standing at some shows should line up together to make the wait less aggravating. Also comes in handy to have a buddy hold your spot on the line when you need to go use a nearby public restroom and get a snack.

So only two so far for the Vancouver show? I thought there's quite a few Pacific Northwesterners here in this forum.

Totally. I actually have complained for years that she never comes to Seattle or Vancouver, and now the one time she does I am flying to Chicago to see her. :lol:

I just can't force myself to see her in a stadium. Watch though - she'll come up with something cool (like those rumored towers near the stands) and the stadium shows will end up being better this time out. That would be my luck.

Anyway, I'll be at the October 27 show in Chicago.