The Official Who/Where/When Sticky & Sweet thread

Camacho

Guest Trixie76

2 shows in Chicago, 1 in Denver. I've been avoiding pics/vids as best I can. Sooooooooo excited, less than a week away!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hotstickyandsweet

Miami here I come!!! The only shitty thing about this is it's the day before Thanksgiving, so traffic in the greater Miami are is gonna be retarded! Let you know in reviews next week!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bulgaria, Sofia, 29th of August, GOLDEN CIRCLE!!!! She sang Into the groove with me in BUDVA I hope she remembers me in SOFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I cant wait!!!! Its the best Madonna tour ever, she has sooooooooooooooooo much fun this time!!! I know there is alot of time still but I cannot wait to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her again!!!!!She looks amazing also, no matter what the others say, she looks absolutely gorgeous!!!! What a BODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Godess. :)

By the way, Zephir, enjoy your first time, she ll justify your love and even push it further. I though she couldnt possibly push it anymore, but she did. She is the greatest touring act ever. Enjoy the best act ever. By the way, are there tickets for Bucharest for Golden circle? In Bulgaria they finished for 5 or 10 minutes!

By the way, Zephir, enjoy your first time, she ll justify your love and even push it further. I though she couldnt possibly push it anymore, but she did. She is the greatest touring act ever. Enjoy the best act ever. By the way, are there tickets for Bucharest for Golden circle? In Bulgaria they finished for 5 or 10 minutes!

they released more tickets for the Golden Circle because they almost sold out in the pre-sale. On Tuesday they will put on sale the rest of the tickets for everyone because this week they were available only for Vodafone clients. :thumbsup:

They said they will release 60.000 tickets in total. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
Werchter, Belgica

Milano, Italia

Udine, Italia

:fag:

first time seeing this tour? be prepared ~ its heavy on the HARD CANDY.

first time seeing this tour? be prepared ~ its heavy on the HARD CANDY.

her sugar is raw......

STICKY AND SWEET