The Official Who/Where/When Sticky & Sweet thread

Camacho

DENVER.

really want to go to vegas MGM show. cause the arena looks smaller compared to other venues which possibly could mean better sound, better view and more atmospheric quality. right ?

anyone else going to denver show ?? first time shes been there too and the closest shes ever been to me. :dramatic:

DENVER.

really want to go to vegas MGM show. cause the arena looks smaller compared to other venues which possibly could mean better sound, better view and more atmospheric quality. right ?

anyone else going to denver show ?? first time shes been there too and the closest shes ever been to me. :dramatic:

duh!!! i am!!!!!!

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Wound up snagging tickets for the second Boston show as well. Looks like they'll (hopefully) be very close to the catwalk endstage. Going to take my sister to this one as she's never seen M live and she contributed a lot to my becoming an M fan 23 years ago.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
AM GOING to Boston Oct 16th 2008

Seat location: section FLOORA, row 18, seat 1

By the end of the catwalk! :dramatic:

Can't WAIT!

Great tickets can be found for Boston shows!

Good for you! You are right next to the catwalk or to the end stage! I have seats on the other side FLOOR C, Row 22, Seats 13-14. I'm hoping they are next to the catwalk end stage but it's been difficult trying to figure out what seats are positioned exactly where.

And yes, great seats on the floor are still coming up for this second Boston show. I'm actually kind of worried that the show is only going to be half full with so many good seats available this close in.

Good for you! You are right next to the catwalk or to the end stage! I have seats on the other side FLOOR C, Row 22, Seats 13-14. I'm hoping they are next to the catwalk end stage but it's been difficult trying to figure out what seats are positioned exactly where.

And yes, great seats on the floor are still coming up for this second Boston show. I'm actually kind of worried that the show is only going to be half full with so many good seats available this close in.

For that reason alone we have to bring TONS of energy to this concert to make madge feel good!

Can't Wait! :thumbsup:

Guest sisiblum

I'm going:

Rio / Brazil Dec, 15 - VIP Tickets

Sao Paulo / brazil Dec, 20 - VIP Tickets

Dare to join me?

I have VIP tickets for sale both dates.

My email: blogbrazuca@gmail.com