The Official Who/Where/When Sticky & Sweet thread

Camacho

Guest Hafo

Denisbella: It guarantees a spot on the golden circle, but you could well end up towards the back of it. So if you want to be at the front, you may need to queue nonetheless.

Guest denisebella
Denisbella: It guarantees a spot on the golden circle, but you could well end up towards the back of it. So if you want to be at the front, you may need to queue nonetheless.

thanks a lot HAFO :thumbsup:

got my tickets today!! going to the izod center, e. rutherford, nj, 4 oct. it's the first night of her usa leg. yup, got them from a different source then ticketmasters.....shit, come monday when ticketmasters opens, all the tickets will be sold out anyway.

my sugar is raw!!

:vanitybonet:

DENVER AND VEGASSSSS BABY! WILL BE MY FIRST MADONNA CONCERT Y'ALL. SO PSYCHED AND ITS NOT EVEN TIL FALL --"SO FAR AWAY, SO FAR AWAY"

WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN ALL HER TOURS BUT IM SURE THIS ONE WILL MAKE UP FOR MISSING REINVENTION N CONFESSIONS, I HOPE!

CARDIFF GOLDEN CIRCLE

Just got my tickets

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

And I'll definitely be going to the 2nd Wembley stadium one when she announces it

OMG I've never seen her on OPENING NIGHT !!!

Wembley 11th Sept.

Got £65 seats in block 526 so will be fairly near stage.

Guest Little Red

Cardiff here I come.

See you in front of the stage :thumbsup:

I hadn't even paid it any mind that it is opening night but hell yeah that IS a super extra bonus.

I had the pleasure on the DWT, avoided all spoilers and it was so exciting!!

Guest Little Red
Wembley 11th Sept.

Got £65 seats in block 526 so will be fairly near stage.

don't underestimate the width and hight of a stadium. bring binoculars.

I was seated pretty much in the same location in Cardiff forthe CT. it's ok considering you're not paying through you nose for those seats up there.

I think I consider it better value for money than the most expensive seats.

don't underestimate the width and hight of a stadium. bring binoculars.

I was seated pretty much in the same location in Cardiff forthe CT. it's ok considering you're not paying through you nose for those seats up there.

I think I consider it better value for money than the most expensive seats.

Oh yes it's still quite far from the stage but I am pleased I won't be right at the back (which is what is getting thrown up now by ticketmaster for £65). I am not prepared to do pitch standing and queue for ages and compete with crowd surges etc and I don't think the £160 seats will offer fab enough views to justify the price. I can now turn up half an hour before the start of the show and relax. I might be high up and fairly far away but I'll get to see stuff in comfort. I'm happy with the price I've paid - I've never minded not being at the front - it's just about being there that matters for me. I will prob try and get a seat for the 13th when they go on sale. I might be a bit more picky about that one... :boxing:

Guest denisebella

i just buy on live nation site the hot tickets packages for Nice and Paris,they should be on sale tomorrow after 10am but they are on sale right now

Today I bought the Hot Ticket for the second show of the tour, in Nice.

I'm probably going to Rome too, I don't like the idea but it's less expensive than going to London etc.

I have a golden ticket for Cardiff but I can't make it, no hotels and too expensive.