What is the stage and seating layout for the Sticky Tour?

glittercandy

Is it just me or does this chart show the catwalk being more centered on the floor then on the confessions tour? It looks like it doesnt go back as far. Wasn't the catwalk on the confessions tour located more on section 8?

Is it just me or does this chart show the catwalk being more centered on the floor then on the confessions tour? It looks like it doesnt go back as far. Wasn't the catwalk on the confessions tour located more on section 8?

Ur right ,, it was alot further ,,, what is the 'mix" section ?

Ur right ,, it was alot further ,,, what is the 'mix" section ?

I'm purely speculating here....but I think the "mix" section will be where the guy with his laptop will be sitting that will control the sound of the show basically??

Guest kramm

those ticketmaster seating chart are not to scale, at all.

She should go IN THE ROUND

And Acko, i cant find John Draper, he must have gone with the rubbish make up girl and KEITH THE MOTHER FUCKER

Guest seancannon

it would be cool to see her do a show in a stadium where she is in the middle of it like a circle stage

it would be cool to see her do a show in a stadium where she is in the middle of it like a circle stage

I agree. I was hoping for that for this tour. Maybe next time!

Guest mirwais72

Ticketmaster took that seating chart off today...there might not be a catwalk. If you look at the Spice Girls seating chart for NJ, it looks exactly like the one they had for Madonna before they removed it! SHE IS KILLING ME...I can't wait to see the seating chart!

This really clears things up, NOT :crazy:

"Thank you for contacting us regarding Madonna in NY @ Madison Square Garden. According to our website, the stage layout is what is listed online. Regretfully, we do not have the catwalk information. We apologize for any inconvenience"

Where is the catwalk going to be on that map?

Guest thehiltonsuite

In the round SUCKS!! I hope and pray she has a catwalk. It doesn't have to be like the one for CT, but she should never do a concert without one.

Ugh they better clear up this seating chart nonsense by the time the public sale starts!

Of course they didn't. And here's what Icon says :crazy:

"We understand the frustration with not having the exact seating chart to review when you are purchasing tickets for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour. Like all previous Madonna tours, the Sticky & Sweet tour will be a visual delight for all her fans. And while the exact staging and performance elements of the Sticky & Sweet tour are strategically under wraps until the tour opens, fans should be assured that the tour promoters have worked very closely with the design team to ensure that all seats on sale will offer the best possible sight lines. And the ticket allotments during the Icon presalepossible sight lines. And the ticket allotments during the Icon presales have been chosen to provide members with the best possible locations and sightlines as well. In the coming weeks, Icon members will also have a chance to enter exclusive contests and win front row concert tickets. Stay tuned for more details."

Guest mirwais72

A MESSAGE FROM ICON...

We understand the frustration with not having the exact seating chart to review when you are purchasing tickets for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour. Like all previous Madonna tours, the Sticky & Sweet tour will be a visual delight for all her fans. And while the exact staging and performance elements of the Sticky & Sweet tour are strategically under wraps until the tour opens, fans should be assured that the tour promoters have worked very closely with the design team to ensure that all seats on sale will offer the best possible sight lines. And the ticket allotments during the Icon presalepossible sight lines. And the ticket allotments during the Icon presales have been chosen to provide members with the best possible locations and sightlines as well. In the coming weeks, Icon members will also have a chance to enter exclusive contests and win front row concert tickets. Stay tuned for more details.

Of course they didn't. And here's what Icon says :crazy:

"We understand the frustration with not having the exact seating chart to review when you are purchasing tickets for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour. Like all previous Madonna tours, the Sticky & Sweet tour will be a visual delight for all her fans. And while the exact staging and performance elements of the Sticky & Sweet tour are strategically under wraps until the tour opens, fans should be assured that the tour promoters have worked very closely with the design team to ensure that all seats on sale will offer the best possible sight lines. And the ticket allotments during the Icon presalepossible sight lines. And the ticket allotments during the Icon presales have been chosen to provide members with the best possible locations and sightlines as well. In the coming weeks, Icon members will also have a chance to enter exclusive contests and win front row concert tickets. Stay tuned for more details."

How can you put tickets on sale without knowing what the stage is like? Thats really wrong.I hope she has a catwalk.

Even Van halen has a catwalk, this their setup- why would their fans buy tiks without knowing their stage comes out like that?

I dont like how Madonnas people are doing this tour.

Van_Halen_On_Stage--large-msg-1192899856

Under wraps?

What is the big deal about releasing the details of the stage setup so people know where they will be seated and if the seat is what they want without a stage setup to go by?

are you sure this isnt from CT?

she didn't play at the izod center for the confessions tour. and i got by tickets for 4 october!!!!!!!! yay......we are gonna so rock the casbah!!!

:vanitybonet:

A MESSAGE FROM ICON...

We understand the frustration with not having the exact seating chart to review when you are purchasing tickets for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour. Like all previous Madonna tours, the Sticky & Sweet tour will be a visual delight for all her fans. And while the exact staging and performance elements of the Sticky & Sweet tour are strategically under wraps until the tour opens, fans should be assured that the tour promoters have worked very closely with the design team to ensure that all seats on sale will offer the best possible sight lines. And the ticket allotments during the Icon presalepossible sight lines. And the ticket allotments during the Icon presales have been chosen to provide members with the best possible locations and sightlines as well. In the coming weeks, Icon members will also have a chance to enter exclusive contests and win front row concert tickets. Stay tuned for more details.

what a crock of shit! they need to tell people what the deal is was the ct catwalk 'strategically underwraps' no it wasnt

Van Halen had the photo of their stage setup which is a catwalk at the announcement of their tour. Why Madonnas people dont know the setup is beyond me. Everything is supposed to be set and planned when you announce a tour. This is the photo of Van Halens stage. How do you buy tickets not knowing the setup?

I hope madonnas tour is not some half assed thrown together thing with big video screens.

Van_Halen_On_Stage--large-msg-1192899856

Guest Little Red
Under wraps?

What is the big deal about releasing the details of the stage setup so people know where they will be seated and if the seat is what they want without a stage setup to go by?

it's just an evasive way of saying "sorry, I have no clue".

Guest moboy

I believe there is a catwalk. Even though Chicago doesn't show one, don't you find it strange that you can't bid on an auction for section 2, only 1 and 3.

If she decides to not use the catwalk, then we can see some nice seats open up for the general public. According to Icon, we may not know the stage until the very first show.

Guest mirwais72
I believe there is a catwalk. Even though Chicago doesn't show one, don't you find it strange that you can't bid on an auction for section 2, only 1 and 3.

If she decides to not use the catwalk, then we can see some nice seats open up for the general public. According to Icon, we may not know the stage until the very first show.

I think it is interesting that you can't bid on Section 2 in Chicago but in NYC, there are bids for all four sections in front of the stage. At this point, it's all speculation on our part. Seems like it will be like that for a while.

Edited by mirwais72

on ticketmaster they posted this seating chart for the Dodger's Stadium show

23527s.gif

check out section F6, they could easily fit a catwalk in front of it