What is the stage and seating layout for the Sticky Tour?

glittercandy

Guest bedtimestorynyc

apparently no catwalk, just endstage - might change though .... i saw it on seating charts for respective venues

I WANT A CAT WALK DAMNIT!!! :rant:

Not that I thought there would be one, she usually doesn't do the exact same stage twice in a row. It seemed like the stage at Roseland (and those who were there can correct me if I'm wrong) went out a little further than a typical stage, so hopefully it will be like that but for an arena and stadium sized venue. So people are kind of around the stage almost (if that makes sense) as opposed to just in front of it ala: DWT. Hopefully we can at least get a pit or something akin to it!!

Guest kramm
apparently no catwalk, just endstage - might change though .... i saw it on seating charts for respective venues

i dont think the initial seating charts showed a catwalk for CT either. wasnt it updated sometime later? or was it there from the start?

If you call MSG directly they says there's a catwalk for the shows there. And at the Icon presale today fans claim to have BOUGHT seats for MSG located in POD A (section in front of the catwalk ministage). The map on ticketmaster is still the generic endstage layout. More confusion and chaos. They should've had this shit cleared up before the presale began. MESS!

Let's hope that tomorrow this shit is cleared up because for those who have citi bank credit cards, the presale for that starts tomorrow. I plan on giving that one a whirl and seeing how it turns out....not counting on much though. But I would like to know where the fuck I'll be sitting if I'm spending $400 for a ticket. I'm not an Icon member, but I did there presale for RIT and it was a crock just like this one looks like it's a crock...they really need to PULL IT TOGETHER!!!

Guest Topaz Scorpio

The IZOD arena was not a venue on The Confessions Tour so that has to be a new layout for this tour. The info for MSG probably hasn't been updated yet.

Ok what I'd like to know in advance this time is how the seats are number and how the rows are labelled. Last tour was a nightmare. People at madison sqaure garden realized that having row A was not actually front row but like 6th row or something it went AA BB CC DD EE then A-z.....and then at other venues it started with A-Z then went AA BB CC, etc. On top of that if there is indeed a catwalk you have to know which side of it your are on and how the seat numbers are labelled because both sides are labelled differently in comparison to the catwalk! NIGHTMARE. not to mention sometimes the people at the venues dont even know what the are talking about! let the anxiety begin!

Ok what I'd like to know in advance this time is how the seats are number and how the rows are labelled. Last tour was a nightmare. People at madison sqaure garden realized that having row A was not actually front row but like 6th row or something it went AA BB CC DD EE then A-z.....and then at other venues it started with A-Z then went AA BB CC, etc. On top of that if there is indeed a catwalk you have to know which side of it your are on and how the seat numbers are labelled because both sides are labelled differently in comparison to the catwalk! NIGHTMARE. not to mention sometimes the people at the venues dont even know what the are talking about! let the anxiety begin!

At this point theres no clear answer to a regular stage or catwalk.

it would be cool if they make a different catwalk this time... like two catwalks diagonally to the left and right... or anything different from TCT

are you sure this isnt from CT?

Nah, she didn't perform at this venue on the CT. And this seating chart wasn't on ticketmaster for the NJ Izod show earlier this week.

If you call MSG they say there's supposed to be a catwalk and that the endstage map on ticketmaster for MSG is incorrect. They sold tickets for the Pod section (in front of the catwalk ministage) in the presale yesterday.

but as somebody has said, it looks similar to the one in CT

Most catwalks look similar in seating charts. She'll probably do something new with the catwalk. Maybe the whole thing will be a video screen, kinda like Kylies stage :)

that catwalk is different from CT. It doesnt come out on the sides.

It certainly does. :confused: