Why does M tour the Same ol countries over and over!

Guest Pud Whacker

cause its easier. china, egypt, india, middle east are very difficult to get it together on her scale.

Madonna is for freedom of expression and have always made that very clear... why would she tour markets that won't allow her to put up a show exactly like she wants it to?

there are restrictions for shows in for instance China and Middle East...

Your obviously not educated on alot of those countries you mentioned, your just throwing names around.

Cairo and South Africa have alot of inhumane things going on in regards to people., same with China, i dont think she should play in countries like that, it stands for everything shes against.

In Cairo, Egypt they arrest and beat you if your gay. They sent innocent gay men to jail for 5 years. You should research these places, they may sound exotic but theres alot of dark and ugly things going on. Same goes for alot of middle eastern countries.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/cros...nts/1858469.stm

also read this:

http://hrw.org/reports/2004/egypt0304/

ONly hakf the dates have been announced

Im quite interested that this MAY be her frst tour to cross 2 years if she does half before xmas and a few after

Guest Pud Whacker
ONly hakf the dates have been announced

Im quite interested that this MAY be her frst tour to cross 2 years if she does half before xmas and a few after

yes, i believe she will do australia this time around. per her, that long azz flight. fuck the B-12, she need heaps of valium. :lol:

OOH so i wonder what city will be filmed ?

Last time i bet on her birthday show in Wembley, and i was right..and more importantly, THERE!

I think it hsould be a stadium...tho MSG would be good for NY energy

Your obviously not educated on alot of those countries you mentioned, your just throwing names around.

Cairo and South Africa have alot of inhumane things going on in regards to people., same with China, i dont think she should play in countries like that, it stands for everything shes against.

In Cairo, Egypt they arrest and beat you if your gay. They sent innocent gay men to jail for 5 years. You should research these places, they may sound exotic but theres alot of dark and ugly things going on. Same goes for alot of middle eastern countries.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/cros...nts/1858469.stm

also read this:

http://hrw.org/reports/2004/egypt0304/

:scared:

Guest northernlad

none of those countries have developed the kind of infastructures big ticket concerts need 2 happen.. like Pud said

when Rolling Stones played China they couldn't even sell 8,000 tix at their venue & they're the biggest band in the world

Egypt, India get big names from time 2 time but they're very low money concerts - Aerosmith, Whitney

& places like singapore, thailand, and south korea as well but never more than 10,000 seat arenas - and Live Nation would go bankrupt transporting a Madonna production overseas just to play in a 10,000 seat arena

just b/c a country has a huge population & madonna is the perhaps the most famous woman in the world doesn't mean she can make money going just wherever.. and sadly I doubt Madonna will still be touring by the time it's economically feasible to play all those countries

Isn't she doing Israel and Dubai?

No, she is doing private show in Dubai for a wealthy person at a birthday or something.

But Dubai is another country that may look exotic but has horrible human rights violations and a dark side.

I dont think she should play there either.

read this article, its really upsetting:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/01/world/mi...st/01dubai.html

No, she is doing private show in Dubai for a wealthy person at a birthday or something.

But Dubai is another country that may look exotic but has horrible human rights violations and a dark side.

I dont think she should play there either.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/01/world/mi...st/01dubai.html

Most of the countries she is touring have a dark side too.. so what's your point dumb azz?

Most of the countries she is touring have a dark side too.. so what's your point dumb azz?

NOT TRUE, the countries shes playing dont throw in jail and torture you for being gay. You sound like the dumb ass. Get educated before you blab.

Guest chicagobull

i hope she doesnt go to south america( mexico , chile , argetnina) .She will lose money since they have to charge half of the amount she charges in the us and europe,...and people will go to see her out of curiosity not because they are fans....a waste of her time..( and yes i have lived in south america...no one exept a few gives a flying fuck about madonna or any artist.)

No they dont throw in jail and torture you for being gay. You sound like the dumb ass.

So Madonna should do her research and pick the cities depending on how they treat their gays? And therefore she shouldn't tour those places? Who are you to suggest where she should or shouldnt go?

Elton John who is openly gay just performed in Dubai not long ago.

So no, my sweet child, you are the DUMB AZZ.

Guest northernlad
i hope she doesnt go to south america( mexico , chile , argetnina) .She will lose money since they have to charge half of the amount she charges in the us and europe,...and people will go to see her out of curiosity not because they are fans....a waste of her time..( and yes i have lived in south america...no one exept a few gives a flying fuck about madonna or any artist.)

:manson:

So Madonna should do her research and pick the cities depending on how they treat their gays? And therefore she shouldn't tour those places? Who are you to suggest where she should or shouldnt go?

I didn't say that Madonna should do her research, I'm sure she knows about these conditions. I think for her to play in countries like Egypt where gays are being tortured and put in jail or women are stoned death and wear headscarves goes against everything she stands for.

Yes other Entertainers have played in Dubai like Elton, some people just care about $$$$ and nothing else.

:wacko:

she's been to Mexico, Brazil & Buenos Aires before. And Mexico's been confirmed for this tour already.

Abraham is N O T the DumbAss

He has more knowledge and more insight in his finger nail than you do as a whole.

And much more educated! (have you read his posts lately??)

And whats with your HUMAN RIGHTS agruement>

Do you think gays do NOT get prosectued in AMERICA>????

They do in diff ways than you think? Ask one if they can marry legally?

You think thats HUMANE? dumb ass

You are an idiot.

Oh and for those who think she doesn't go to certain countries because of their "values" and "freedom of expression", God you are stupid, she doesn't go there because there's no money. If she cared so much for values, respect and freedom she wouldn't tour the US.

Oh and for those who think she doesn't go to certain countries because of their "values" and "freedom of expression", God you are stupid, she doesn't go there because there's no money. If she cared so much for values, respect and freedom she wouldn't tour the US.

You go boy! Your on fire Alexz :thumbsup:

Guest nothingfails0603

How about why does Madonna play the same cities over and over again?

There are a lot of spots in America she totally overlooks. I mean, I don't expect her to do this thorough Cher Farewell Tour type of three year trek where she hits every single city that had an arena, but she always hits the same 8-10 cities, and some of us don't live near one of them.

How about why does Madonna play the same cities over and over again?

There are a lot of spots in America she totally overlooks. I mean, I don't expect her to do this thorough Cher Farewell Tour type of three year trek where she hits every single city that had an arena, but she always hits the same 8-10 cities, and some of us don't live near one of them.

Exactly Nothingfails!

Thats what I dont find facinating.

Where is Nashville? EL Paso? Minneopolis? or even Columbus , ohio?

These are huge cities. I would think she would like to get her music played and her name broadcasted.

She keeps doing the same ol cities in America

Abraham is N O T the DumbAss

He has more knowledge and more insight in his finger nail than you do as a whole.

And much more educated! (have you read his posts lately??)

And whats with your HUMAN RIGHTS agruement>

Do you think gays do NOT get prosectued in AMERICA>????

They do in diff ways than you think? Ask one if they can marry legally?

You think thats HUMANE? dumb ass

I guess you didn't read the articles I provided.

To answer your question No, police do not randomly arrest and torture gays in America and send them to jail for 5 years for the crime of being "gay".

You can't guess why Madonna chooses not to play in those countries. She is a humanitarian even though she is a smart businesswoman.

I guess you didn't read the articles I provided.

To answer your question No, police do not randomly arrest and torture gays in America and send them to jail for 5 years for the crime of being "gay".

You can't guess why Madonna chooses not to play in those countries. She is a humanitarian even though she is a smart businesswoman.

Since when did that STOP her from making $$$>