Wembley Stadium Seating Plan

markm

So £85 guarantees you're near the stage? Seems a SNIP given some of the prices they're asking.

Yes you me and 8,000 others. Apparently someone on another fansite called TM and asked the capacity

of the Golden Circle and was told 8,000!

So it looks like the only way of getting the golden circle tickets (for non icon members) is to buy the priority package. I might do Amsterdam and then Wembley if she adds the Saturday.

If there are any left you will be able to buy £85 Golden Circle seats on Friday once the General Public ticket on sale starts. Icon members were allowed to buy them in the presale. I doubt they have all sold.

Cardiff can FUCK OFF now - I reserved a hotel on-line and the CUNTS emailed me to say I had to book two night 'due to Madonna playing that weekend' and they'd increased the prices. What the fuck has made her support Welsh tourism by launching the tour there. :rolleyes:

Guest SuperPop
Yes you me and 8,000 others. Apparently someone on another fansite called TM and asked the capacity

of the Golden Circle and was told 8,000!

:confused: Is this official? sorry but usually the 'Golden Circle' tickets have a capacity of 100-200 people..for that reason they are the premium standing tickets...

if the capacity is so big I wont bother (I was also considering bying the hot package) and I will buy the £160 ones...because if I am together with 8000 people I will have a very hard time to see properly...

:confused: Is this official? sorry but usually the 'Golden Circle' tickets have a capacity of 100-200 people..for that reason they are the premium standing tickets...

if the capacity is so big I wont bother (I was also considering bying the hot package) and I will buy the £160 ones...because if I am together with 8000 people I will have a very hard time to see properly...

Not official, and I don't believe it.It's going to be 1000 max 2000 people.

What a load of shit, im not paying £160 for a ticket then sitting miles away (ha) from the stage, t=golden tickets circle thing will sell out fast, im not being crushed by some fat lesbian bikers again like at the girlie show

Im not going, its too complicated :D

Although i said this last time and went

UGH

I fancied Cardif for a weekend but not if hotels charge extortionate prices

I fancied Cardiff due to it being the opening night, I've never been there and there are bound to be plenty of studly rugby types in the bars afterwards but even guest houses are charging up to double their usual rate and I just won't be exploited.

I refuse to get caught up in the frenzy - I'll get the best ticket and have a great time, AS USUAL.

Guest northernlad
I cant be bothered to travel to cardiff :lol:

London's more closer.. :D

ugh so spoiled

you'd never make it in america

Guest Little Red
but what the Hot Ticket Package in Amsterdam include then? :scared: T-shirt? :nocomment:

possibly earlier entry, before the common folks who have queued all day.

I suppose if you buy a package it tells you what is included.

I'm officially confused by all that contradicory info.

I thought tickets for the Euro shows went on sale (for the general public, not ICON) on the 16 ? That's what it said on the press release sheet ? Are they on sale through TM already ?

I'm officially confused by all that contradicory info.

I thought tickets for the Euro shows went on sale (for the general public, not ICON) on the 16 ? That's what it said on the press release sheet ? Are they on sale through TM already ?

The only thing that is available to everyone is the hot packages for London and Cardiff!

The only thing that is available to everyone is the hot packages for London and Cardiff!

and the VIP packages for UK dates are also available

Thanks !

But there's still going to be 'regular' Golden Circle tickets as well, right ?

Guest Hafo

Well I AM going to Cardiff as a b-day present for ME :hafo:

If I can't find Golden Tickets then the VIP thingy will have to do...

Amsterdam

from tribe

Our friends at MadonnaUnderground have just received confirmation from MOJO (Sticky & Sweet concert promoter) that no golden circle tickets will be sold in the regular ticket sale this coming Saturday May 17, for the show in Amsterdam!

It's a case of arriving early on September 2 in the queue to make sure you are one of the first who can enter the Arena and run your way into the golden circle.

As with the Confessions Tour, who runs the fastest is guaranteed of a golden circle spot! More information on HOT seats and vip packages is coming soon

:confused:

Guest EmpireVogue

edit: nevermind found my answer.

Fingers crossed for Friday!

Edited by EmpireVogue

Guest SuperPop
Thanks !

But there's still going to be 'regular' Golden Circle tickets as well, right ?

probably yes