Sticky & Sweet Tour Press Release

LoveBoxx

Dear Madonna fans,

Madonna, the world's tastiest sweetheart, has announced more non stop treats for her legions of legendary & devoted fans. Following the latest news that "HARD CANDY" has debuted at Number 1 around the globe, it has been confirmed that Madonna's "STICKY & SWEET TOUR" will begin (hip) hopping around the world on August 23 in Cardiff, Wales with stops in major European markets through September, including London (September 11) and Paris (September 20).

The U.S. leg of the "STICKY & SWEET TOUR" begins October 3 at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey, with stops at New York's Madison Square Garden on October 6 and 7, followed by performances in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles and more, before stopping at Miami's Dolphin Stadium on November 26. Madonna's "STICKY & SWEET TOUR" will also visit Mexico and South America later this year. (Show dates, and on sale information in these markets will follow at a later date.) Visit Madonna.com news to read the full press release now.

Show Date City Venue Icon Member Presale On Sale Date

23-Aug Cardiff Millenium Stadium Mon. May 12 at 10am Fri. May 16

26-Aug Nice Stade Charles Ehrmann Tue. May 13 at 10am Fri. May 16

28-Aug Berlin Olympic Stadium Fri. May 16 at 10am Wed. May 21

02-Sep Amsterdam Arena Mon. May 12 at 10am Sat. May 17

04-Sep Dusseldorf LTU Arena Fri. May 16 at 10am Wed. May 21

06-Sep Rome Olympic Stadium Mon. May 19 at 10 am Fri. May 23

09-Sep Frankfurt Commerzbank Arena Fri. May 16 at 10am Wed. May 21

11-Sep London Wembley Stadium Mon. May 12 at 10am Fri. May 16

20-Sep Paris Stade de France Tue. May 13 at 10am Fri. May 16

03-Oct E. Rutherford Izod Arena Mon. May 12 at 10am Mon. May 19

06-Oct New York City Madison Square Garden Mon. May 12 at 10am Mon. May 19

07-Oct New York City Madison Square Garden Mon. May 12 at 10am Mon. May 19

15-Oct Boston TD BankNorth Garden Mon. May 12 at 10am Sat. May 17

18-Oct Toronto Air Canada Centre Tue. May 20 at 10am Sat. May 24

22-Oct Montreal Bell Centre Tue. May 20 at 10am Sat. May 24

26-Oct Chicago United Center Mon. May 12 at 10am Sat. May 17

30-Oct Vancouver BC Place Stadium Tue. May 20 at 10am Sat. May 24

01-Nov Oakland Oracle Arena Tue. May 27 at 10am Sun. June 1

04-Nov San Diego Petco Park Tue. May 27 at 10am Sun. June 1

06-Nov Los Angeles Dodger Stadium Tue. May 27 at 10am Sun. June 1

08-Nov Las Vegas MGM Grand Garden Arena Tue. May 27 at 10am Sat. May 31

11-Nov Denver Pepsi Center Tue. May 27 at 10am Sat. May 31

16-Nov Houston Minute Maid Park Tue. May 27 at 10am Sat. May 31

19-Nov Philadelphia Wachovia Center Tue. May 27 at 10am Mon. June 2

22-Nov Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall Tue. May 27 at 10am Mon. June 2

24-Nov Atlanta Philips Arena Tue. May 27 at 10am Sat. May 31

26-Nov Miami Dolphin Stadium Tue. May 27 at 10am Sat. May 31

All presale times are LOCAL TIME.

Madonna, the world's tastiest sweetheart, has announced more non-stop treats for her legions of legendary and devoted fans. Following the latest news that "Hard Candy" has debuted at Number 1 around the globe, it has been confirmed that Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet Tour" will begin (hip) hopping around the world on August 23rd in Cardiff, Wales with stops in major European markets through September including London, 11-September, and Paris, 20-September.

The North American leg of the "Sticky & Sweet Tour" begins October 3rd at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey, with stops at New York's Madison Square Garden on October 6th and 7th, followed by performances in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles and more before stopping at Miami's Dolphin Stadium on November 26th. Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet Tour" will also visit Mexico and South America later this year with show dates, and on sale information in these markets will follow at a later date.

Confirmed today by Guy Oseary, Madonna's manager and Arthur Fogel, Live Nation's CEO Global Touring and Chairman Global Music, who is producing the tour, "Sticky & Sweet" will play arenas and stadiums throughout Europe and North America including a number of cities where Madonna has not performed in the past fifteen years. "Sticky & Sweet" will be directed by Madonna's long time creative collaborator Jamie King. The musical director will be Kevin Antunes. The complete tour itinerary is listed below with additional cities and dates to be announced. For complete tour and ticket information, fans can visit livenation.com and madonna.com.

"Hard Candy," Madonna's 11th studio album for Warner Bros. Records debuted at number one in 27 countries around the world thus far, including the USA, Japan, France, UK, Germany, Canada, Italy, Australia, The Netherlands, South Africa, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Finland, Austria, Chile, Spain, Mexico, Hong Kong, Singapore, Slovenia, Portugal, Belgium, Brazil, Switzerland, Israel and U.A.E. The album has received Four Stars in Rolling Stone, Blender and People Magazine with The NY Daily News hailing "Hard Candy" as Madonna's greatest album ever. Madonna's current smash single "4 Minutes" was co-written and co-produced by Madonna, Timbaland and Justin Timberlake. "Hard Candy" is the Number One most downloaded digital album in the U.S. and many other countries. Madonna's previous studio album "Confessions On A Dance Floor" sold over 8.5 million copies.

Madonna and Live Nation entered into a revolutionary partnership last fall and her last three worldwide tours were produced by Live Nation. A multi-Grammy award winner and recent inductee into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Madonna has long been known for groundbreaking multi-dimensional tours that consist of visual and audio extravaganzas with non-stop singing and breathtaking dancing. Madonna's last outing, 2006's acclaimed Confessions Tour played in 25 countries including Russia, reached a collective audience of over 1.3 million fans, and was the highest grossing concert tour of all time by a female artist.

Tickets for "Sticky & Sweet" will go on sale beginning Friday, May 16th in London, Paris, Cardiff and Nice followed by on sales Saturday, May 17th in Amsterdam, Boston and Chicago with E. Rutherford and New York City on sale Monday, May 19th. Tickets will range from $55.00 through $375.00 offering a variety of excellent seats at all price levels. There will be a 4 ticket limit per person at the arena performances and a 6 ticket per person limit for stadium events.

Icon is Madonna's official fan club. Legacy members of Icon get first access to tickets starting May 12th, 2008. Fan club members who join May 1st and later will not have access to presale tickets. However, all ticket buyers for the tour get a free trial one year Virtual Icon membership which provides access to the largest digital archive of Madonna photos online, a social networking community of dedicated Madonna fans, contests, news and much more.

Source: Live Nation.

Wow only two dates @ MSG, im suprised. gonna be hard to get great seats.

Yeah but the next concert isn't until the 15th of October in Boston, so she could add more since there are several days in between those.

I preferred the fake list :( Dodger stadium in LA? :( Well, I've seen 6 M arena shows. An M stadium show will be a 1st for me.

wow - less dates, less countries, bigger venues

im surprised she didnt include japan or australia

maybe additional dates will b added later

i'm going to both cardiff and wembley!

Yeah but the next concert isn't until the 15th of October in Boston, so she could add more since there are several days in between those.

Your right they might want to see how MSG sells those two shows, then add more.

Your right they might want to see how MSG sells those two shows, then add more.

It's not 'they might see'! With confessions it was exactly the same! They announced 1 or 2 in each place and then they added like crazy every day!!

Guest Hafo
Madonna's "STICKY & SWEET TOUR" will also visit Mexico and South America later this year

OH TELL THE DAMN DATES NOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH :americanlife:

Glad she's doing Vancouver!!!!

No Australia!?!?!?

It can't be!! I'm pretty sure it'll be added....

if not this is lame...

again the country that disses her the most get the most love... :thumbsdown:

and Australia earns a Madonna tour!!!

From Madonnatribe!!

Three additional tour dates not included in the schedule announced in the press release today popped out from the online website of the Live Nation Experience. Though they were all removed at a later date, the extra listings were the following:

In their listing the site adds two countries to the European leg of Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet Tour".

September 17: Madrid Festival Site

September 23: Zagreb Hippodrome

September 27: Athens Olympic Stadium

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THOSE DATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATHENS! :dramatic:

South America here we go!!! Yay, it will be my first time seeing Vadge live, I can't wait, I hope the bitch doesn't cancel or else I'll take care of that sticky and sweet thingy...

I can't pass up a chance to see this hag in Houston. I thought I wouldn't see the day where she'd perform there. Looks like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and pay for this bitch. I've been given no choice. EFF YOU MADONNA.

I can't pass up a chance to see this hag in Houston. I thought I wouldn't see the day where she'd perform there. Looks like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and pay for this bitch. I've been given no choice. EFF YOU MADONNA.

the Houston show is at a baseball stadium. :confused: I don't want that to be my only time seeing Madonna this year. I am definitely thinking about going to NYC for an arena show.

:lol: