Madonna: Sticky & Sweet Tour

FreeMySoul

Oh...so the pre-sale that starts on May 12th for the NYC shows is only for Icon members???....ugh!! :rant:

I joined Icon right before RIT in the hopes of getting better seats and what a crock that turned out to be! :americanlife:

Guest boytoyville

I'm so excited for this tour. It's going to really be hard to work out a location to go to with my work schedule. I wish she would come to Minneapolis/Saint Paul! She hasn't come here since 1987! I have seen her in Chicago 3 times & that crowd was always great & Miami on Re-Invention was killer. I really want to see her in a Stadium! I think the atmosphere is would great! All those fans in one place. I would love to feel that energy! I find it so impressive she is at the level of doing Stadiums around the world! DAMN she is AMAZING!

I also think it's great she is doing some new markets also and touring some places in the world she hasn't been to in along time. Nice to see those fans will get a chance to see her! Hope she adds Austraila,those fans deserve it!

all croatian headlines are with madonna couse they say that 23.september ashe will come in zagreb...i don t have scaner and i am on my job so cannt scan it and post it...

well...they say athen, zagreb and madrid are new towns on list...we shall see....

Thanks guys!!!!!

ACTUALLY I LOOKED ON yOUTUbE AND THE ROME CONCERTS LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN anybody go to that?

the crowd looks so into it.

what do you have against my nation! hehe...

well i know that ex yugoslavian countryies have very wilde and crazy fans of madonna...we are small but loud....croatia has only 4 milion pewople...but...after i was in check republic i saw what means bad crowd...they were all just standing and watching and my group from croatia were all time jumping and singing...

i think french and italian and spanish crowds are the best one...

Just noticed on the live nation site the background image of the map doesn't even bother to show Australia. Things aren't looking good. Seriously wish they could just say yes or no.

pix_map.png

Guest Hafo

Oooh they're talking about bringing her for two concerts at possibly the Estadio Azteca in Mexico City :wow:

Traerá sus dulces a México

Distrito Federal— Tuvieron que pasar 15 años para que Madonna decidiera regresar a México, ahora con el ‘Sticky and Sweet Tour’.

Ayer por la mañana, en la página oficial de la intérprete de ‘Music’, www.madonna.com fueron anunciadas las fechas de la gira alusiva a su décimo primer disco de estudio, ‘Hard Candy’, entre las que se menciona al país, aunque no dice cuándo ni en dónde actuará.

“El ‘Sticky and Sweet Tour’ (Gira Dulce y Pegajosa) también visitará México y Sudamérica este año (Las fechas e información de venta de boletos en estos mercados serán anunciados posteriormente)”, señaló el comunicado, el cual está firmado por el mánager de la cantante, Guy Oseary y por el director general de Tour y Música Internacional de Live Nation, Arthur Fogel.

‘La Reina del Pop’ estuvo por primera y única vez en México con el ‘Girlie Show’ en noviembre de 1993, en el Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, donde ofreció tres conciertos.

OCESA, la empresa que tentativamente traerá a la esposa de Guy Ritchie, declinó hacer algún comentario oficial al respecto.

Varios empresarios mexicanos explicaron que este emporio está negociando traer el espectáculo al Estadio Azteca, ya que está diseñado para un recinto de este tipo, aunque cabe la posibilidad de que sea en el Foro Sol o el Autódromo.

“Solo hay dos conciertos destinados al DF para diciembre. Es una especulación porque todavía no tienen firmado el contrato. Sabemos que sí es un hecho que viene”, apuntó un empresario que tiene acceso a fechas anticipadas de distintos espectáculos a nivel internacional.

Important info translated:

Several mexican promoters explained that OCESA (the company that is negotiating Madonna's concerts in Mexico) could bring the show to the Estadio Azteca, since the show is designed for a venue with the stadium' features. Although there is a chance that is can also be at the Foro Sol (where she did the Girlie Show back in 1993) or the Autodromo.

"There are just 2 gigs for Mexico City in December. It's mere speculation at this stage because the contract is still not signed. But we know it's a fact she's coming", said a promoter with access to dates for different worldwide shows.

Guest northernlad
Not true, right now EU is where the money is. The US $ is way down. $1AU = $0.90US or there abouts so she can't use the currency value for not touring Australia as she did with DWT and RIT.

That's an oversimplification, at the end of the day, she probably nets more money touring in America even with the dollar as low as it is because it's SOOOO much more expensive to tour in Europe with gas, transportation, hotels & employment costing 10x more.

Guest northernlad

they also just changed the East Rutherford show from 3 Oct. (a friday) to 4 Oct.

anyway, I hope croatia works out, it's her coolest tour stop in maybe ever

there's also a rumour about sweden filling that spot on 30 august, I hope that's true

People going to the Houston show( or any MNationer) can add my myspace if ya want: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=132760932

DONT M E S S WITH TEXAS BABY!!!

I LOVE Houston. We were just there 1 week ago! The light rail? thats too cute! And what a :beautiful skyline.

HOUSTON ROCKS!!!

If your in HOUSTON drive on MAIN or San Jacinto (spell) it takes you through the center of the city. Beautiful and full of energy.

We live in San Ant@ni@ (which is a baby compared to Houston-but more beautiful ) and were definately driving the 199 miles.

Cant wait

They were removed dear Pud. Here's what I saw, it's at Togerland.

Madon​na May 06, 2008 Olymp​ia Hall Paris​ N/A Franc​e

Madon​na May 10, 2008 Radio​ 1's Big Weeke​nd @ Campe​rdown​ Park Maids​tone - Kent N/A Unite​d Kingd​om

Madon​na Aug 16, 2008 Centr​al Park Summe​rstag​e New York New York Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Aug 26, 2008 Alter​ Milit​arflu​ghafe​n Zuric​h N/A Switz​erlan​d

Madon​na Sep 01, 2008 LTU Arena​ Dusse​ldorf​ N/A Germa​ny

Madon​na Sep 06, 2008 Olymp​ic Stadi​um Rome N/A Italy​

Madon​na Sep 11, 2008 Wembl​ey Stadi​um Londo​n N/A Unite​d Kingd​om

Madon​na Sep 13, 2008 Wembl​ey Stadi​um Londo​n N/A Unite​d Kingd​om

Madon​na Sep 16, 2008 Hampd​en Park Glasg​ow N/A Unite​d Kingd​om

Madon​na Sep 18, 2008 Old Traff​ord Crick​et Groun​d / LCCC Manch​ester​ N/A Unite​d Kingd​om

Madon​na Sep 20, 2008 Stade​ de Franc​e Paris​ N/A Franc​e

Madon​na Sep 22, 2008 Konin​g Boude​wijn Stadi​um Bruss​els N/A Belgi​um

Madon​na Sep 24, 2008 Amste​rdam ArenA​ Amste​rdam N/A Nethe​rland​s

Madon​na Sep 25, 2008 Amste​rdam ArenA​ Amste​rdam N/A Nethe​rland​s

Madon​na Sep 28, 2008 Palac​io De Depor​tes Madri​d N/A Spain​

Madon​na Sep 29, 2008 Palac​io De Depor​tes Madri​d N/A Spain​

Madon​na Oct 02, 2008 Lia Manol​iu Stadi​um Budap​est N/A Hunga​ry

Madon​na Oct 05, 2008 Puska​s Feren​c Stadi​um Budap​est N/A Hunga​ry

Madon​na Oct 12, 2008 Vikin​gskip​et Olymp​ic Arena​ Oslo N/A Norwa​y

Madon​na Oct 13, 2008 Vikin​gskip​et Olymp​ic Arena​ Oslo N/A Norwa​y

Madon​na Oct 16, 2008 Helli​niki Arena​ Athen​s N/A Greec​e

Madon​na Oct 18, 2008 Helli​niki Arena​ Athen​s N/A Greec​e

Madon​na Oct 21, 2008 Sinan​ Erdem​ Dome Istan​bul N/A Turke​y

Madon​na Oct 25, 2008 Newsl​and Stadi​on Cape Town - Kapst​adt N/A South​ Afric​a

Madon​na Oct 28, 2008 Inter​natio​nal Stadi​on Cairo​ N/A Egypt​

Madon​na Nov 01, 2008 Jeque​ Zayed​ Stadi​on Dubai​ N/A Unite​d Arab Emira​tes

Madon​na Nov 02, 2008 Jeque​ Zayed​ Stadi​on Dubai​ N/A Unite​d Arab Emira​tes

Madon​na Nov 08, 2008 Acer Arena​ (​forme​rly Super​Dome)​ Sydne​y N/A Austr​alia

Madon​na Nov 09, 2008 Acer Arena​ (​forme​rly Super​Dome)​ Sydne​y N/A Austr​alia

Madon​na Nov 10, 2008 Acer Arena​ (​forme​rly Super​Dome)​ Sydne​y N/A Austr​alia

Madon​na Nov 11, 2008 Acer Arena​ (​forme​rly Super​Dome)​ Sydne​y N/A Austr​alia

Madon​na Nov 13, 2008 Telst​ra Dome Melbo​urne N/A Austr​alia

Madon​na Nov 19, 2008 Tokyo​ Dome Tokyo​ N/A Japan​

Madon​na Nov 20, 2008 Tokyo​ Dome Tokyo​ N/A Japan​

Madon​na Dec 01, 2008 Marad​ona Stadi​um Bueno​s Aires​ N/A Argen​tina

Madon​na Dec 02, 2008 Marad​ona Stadi​um Bueno​s Aires​ N/A Argen​tina

Madon​na Dec 04, 2008 Arena​ Santi​ago Santi​ago N/A Chile​

Madon​na Dec 06, 2008 Arena​ Santi​ago Santi​ago N/A Chile​

Madon​na Dec 09, 2008 Marac​ana Rio de Janei​ro N/A Brazi​l

Madon​na Dec 11, 2008 Puebl​o Stadi​um Forta​leza N/A Brazi​l

Madon​na Dec 14, 2008 Palac​io De Los Depor​tes Mexic​o City,​ Distr​ito Feder​al N/A Mexic​o

Madon​na Dec 15, 2008 Palac​io De Los Depor​tes Mexic​o City,​ Distr​ito Feder​al N/A Mexic​o

Madon​na Dec 31, 2008 Aloha​ Stadi​um Honol​ulu Hawai​i Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 03, 2009 Stapl​es Cente​r Los Angel​es Calif​ornia​ Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 04, 2009 Stapl​es Cente​r Los Angel​es Calif​ornia​ Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 06, 2009 Stapl​es Cente​r Los Angel​es Calif​ornia​ Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 07, 2009 Stapl​es Cente​r Los Angel​es Calif​ornia​ Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 10, 2009 HP Pavil​ion at San Jose San Jose Calif​ornia​ Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 11, 2009 HP Pavil​ion at San Jose San Jose Calif​ornia​ Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 13, 2009 ARCO Arena​ Sacra​mento​ Calif​ornia​ Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 15, 2009 Tacom​a Dome Tacom​a Washi​ngton​ Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 19, 2009 Ameri​can Airli​nes Cente​r Dalla​s Texas​ Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 20, 2009 Ameri​can Airli​nes Cente​r Dalla​s Texas​ Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 23, 2009 New Orlea​ns Arena​ New Orlea​ns Louis​iana Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 25, 2009 New Orlea​ns Arena​ New Orlea​ns Louis​iana Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 28, 2009 Ameri​can Airli​nes Arena​ Miami​ Flori​da Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Jan 29, 2009 Ameri​can Airli​nes Arena​ Miami​ Flori​da Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 03, 2009 Quick​en Loans​ Arena​ Cleve​land Ohio Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 04, 2009 Quick​en Loans​ Arena​ Cleve​land Ohio Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 07, 2009 Unite​d Cente​r Chica​go Illin​ois Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 08, 2009 Unite​d Cente​r Chica​go Illin​ois Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 11, 2009 Palac​e Of Aubur​n Hills​ Aubur​n Hills​ Michi​gan Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 12, 2009 Palac​e Of Aubur​n Hills​ Aubur​n Hills​ Michi​gan Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 16, 2009 The Wacho​via Cente​r Phila​delph​ia Penns​ylvan​ia Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 17, 2009 The Wacho​via Cente​r Phila​delph​ia Penns​ylvan​ia Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 21, 2009 Madis​on Squar​e Garde​n New York New York Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 22, 2009 Madis​on Squar​e Garde​n New York New York Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 24, 2009 Madis​on Squar​e Garde​n New York New York Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 25, 2009 Madis​on Squar​e Garde​n New York New York Unite​d State​s

Madon​na Feb 28, 2009 Madis​on Squar​e Garde​n New York New York Unite​d State​s

WHAT LIST IS THIS????

^Disregard that list. It's an old bogus list from before the official announcement.

But this is EXACTLY THE TYPE OF TOUR that will give her more attention and sales.

Cairo, south africa....i like it

She keeps touring the same places.

She needs diff tour countries

India? Egypt? even China!

whats up with Live Nation....

and the USA needs places like...

Seattle, El Paso, Nassville....

Cairo and South Africa have alot of inhumane things going on in regards to people., same with China, i dont think she should play in countries like that,

In Cairo, Egypt they arrest and beat you if your gay. They sent innocent gay men to jail for 5 years. You should research these places, they may sound exotic but theres alot of dark and ugly things going on.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/cros...nts/1858469.stm

also read this:

http://hrw.org/reports/2004/egypt0304/

Guest iMisto

Seattle, El Paso, Nassville....[/b]

and Phoenix!!! It's bigger than all those cities. FUCK. I'm screwed.

But this is EXACTLY THE TYPE OF TOUR that will give her more attention and sales.

Seattle, El Paso, Nassville....

Gross why would she go to El Pisshole?? :manson:

I am just glad shes coming to Houston. I am kinda surprised she is not going to Dallas

So there's no Zagreb anymore!? :wacko:

they removed it from the tour page.... hmm

I'm not surprised Croatia was canceled :)

Gross why would she go to El Pisshole?? :manson:

I am just glad shes coming to Houston. I am kinda surprised she is not going to Dallas

Babes, I agree as far as Houston being more classy and beautiful....

But El Paso has lots of latinos and so close to Mexico

It would bring her closer to her latino fans-who will buy her CDS

Do we think the tour will completely sell out?

i have doubts, but i like to be negative cos the opposite generally happens

Babes, I agree as far as Houston being more classy and beautiful....

But El Paso has lots of latinos and so close to Mexico

It would bring her closer to her latino fans-who will buy her CDS

We can meet for drinks afterwards!!!!