Madonna: Sticky & Sweet Tour

FreeMySoul

Does anyone know how much tickets will be in the US?

From the Dolphins Stadium website:

Tickets for the Miami Concert will go on sale Saturday, May 31 , 10 AM. Tickets are $70.00, $120.00,

$195.00 and $390.00 offering a variety of excellent seats at all price levels

From the Dolphins Stadium website:

Tickets for the Miami Concert will go on sale Saturday, May 31 , 10 AM. Tickets are $70.00, $120.00,

$195.00 and $390.00 offering a variety of excellent seats at all price levels

Hey thanks for letting me know!!!

:confessions: Madonna is coming to HOUSTON!!!!!

First time since 1990!!

I was driving home, and on the radio the person says "Big news revealed today about a tour coming to Houston". I thought, "The only person you could impress me with is Madonna." And then it was!

Not only have I never seen Madonna before, I have never gone to a concert at all. I can't let this opportunity pass by.

OMG! I know This is so exciting for me and alot of other Madonna fans who live in Texas and the surrounding areas.

She has not been here since Blonde Ambition!. I am also really happy because I am gonna save soooo much money by not flying to another state and hotel costs,food etc.. it is only a short 2 hour drive from Austin :wow: :wow:

Guest Damaris

omg omg im so exited

this will be my first madonna concert i ever go to!

Bitch better not charge alot!

The sencond night of her Chicago dates was amazing. The crowd was insane. It was one of a handful of times she exclaimed that that was the best crowd. Philly supposedly is another amazing crowd.

I've seen all of her shows in Philthydelphia, including Live Aid, and I must say the crowds are absolutely insane. She has even commented on several occasions that the Philly crowds are incredible!!!!

OMG! I know This is so exciting for me and alot of other Madonna fans who live in Texas and the surrounding areas.

She has not been here since Blonde Ambition!. I am also really happy because I am gonna save soooo much money by not flying to another state and hotel costs,food etc.. it is only a short 2 hour drive from Austin :wow: :wow:

Great!!! Meet ya there!

& just go 2 AUSTRALIA!

but the US is where the money is I guess

Not true, right now EU is where the money is. The US $ is way down. $1AU = $0.90US or there abouts so she can't use the currency value for not touring Australia as she did with DWT and RIT.

I'm really shocked there has been no mention of Australia. I really thought after CT and her apology to Australian fans that we were a sure thing this time around. I even thought that's why the tour is timed as it is. I'll stay optimistic for an announcement sometime down the track but I gotta say it isn't looking good. I will definitely be shattered if she passes up on us again.

First time since 1990!!

I was driving home, and on the radio the person says "Big news revealed today about a tour coming to Houston". I thought, "The only person you could impress me with is Madonna." And then it was!

Not only have I never seen Madonna before, I have never gone to a concert at all. I can't let this opportunity pass by.

Great...another Houstonian!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!

ACTUALLY I LOOKED ON yOUTUbE AND THE ROME CONCERTS LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN anybody go to that?

the crowd looks so into it.

I just like to add I'd love it if the tour is broadcast/DVD from ZAGREB!!

hopefully not, most european crowds suck, with the exception of london and paris ive heard, and possibly spain.....

holland was LAME and ive heard prague as well

Edited by fabian

So I heard tickets go on sale to M's fan club members first on May 12th? Is this true? Because I wanna get my tickets before everyone else and I am not trying to spend $350+ this time like I did for "Confessions'!

So I heard tickets go on sale to M's fan club members first on May 12th? Is this true? Because I wanna get my tickets before everyone else and I am not trying to spend $350+ this time like I did for "Confessions'!

I hope someone would be so kind and let me borrow their password... :scared:

Guest Topaz Scorpio
I hope someone would be so kind and let me borrow their password... :scared:

I'm sure you will also need to use their membership number which then would count towards the total number of tickets they are allowed to purchase.

worst tour name :thumbsdown:

it is but everything she does this days has the most terrible names in her career... dont care for inspired names anymore. creativity is a far memory

just get used to it :|