Madonna: Sticky & Sweet Tour

FreeMySoul

Guest thehiltonsuite
If Madonna is finishing the American leg of the tour in Miami at the end of Nov then how is she going to fit Mexico South America AND Australia in..looks like we're going to be left out

Who said the tour can't go into 2009??

No one has helped me yet....aside from Toronto and CANADA....

where is the ABSOLUTE *BEST* PLACE to see MADONNA live....with the most enthusiastic crowd???

I saw her in Chicago last time....no big deal...in 4th row...and the guys in front of me were talking about Barbra Streisand....hahah.

i used to think it was NYC but now not sure.......

help me out....i want to go to more than one place.....but i want it to be absolutely insane!!!!!

XXXX

K.

The sencond night of her Chicago dates was amazing. The crowd was insane. It was one of a handful of times she exclaimed that that was the best crowd. Philly supposedly is another amazing crowd.

No one has helped me yet....aside from Toronto and CANADA...

I saw her in Toronto in 2004 and it was fucking insane. Probably the greatest crowd I've ever been in. I was shocked -- shocked! -- that she ignored the city in 2006. Very happy to see three Canadian cities this year. Canadians do it best.

Guest northernlad
HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF CHRIST!! I just check the ticketmaster site and Vancouver is official! Presale starts May 20!!

:yowza::dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

you & imsostupid must be the 2 happiest ppl here today

Guest Pud Whacker
When is she coming to Singapore? Does anyone knows?

never, they arrest you for spitting. :rotfl:

so is she really coming to madrid??? and when are the tickets going to be on sale??? I have a bad fealing this time, because i can´t buy then on the pre-sale, my madonna icon thing expired and i didn´t renew it... :scared:

Guest Pud Whacker

this is too soon!!! she has never toured so quickly after a release of an album!!! im not complaining, IM WORRYING!!!! :lol:

so is she really coming to madrid??? and when are the tickets going to be on sale??? I have a bad fealing this time, because i can´t buy then on the pre-sale, my madonna icon thing expired and i didn´t renew it... :scared:

is Madrid confirmed now??

I really want to see this so i'm thinking of where I could possibly go... but I don't think i'll afford it though :confused:

is Madrid confirmed now??

I really want to see this so i'm thinking of where I could possibly go... but I don't think i'll afford it though :confused:

well, I read it here, but now they say at los40.com that madonna is not going to come to spain:god, this is crazy :americanlife:

ZAGREB! :wow:

I hope she adds Greece, something Skandinavia..& well there's more 2 Europe

then them 5 same countries everytime.. :tongue:

& just go 2 AUSTRALIA!

but the US is where the money is I guess..I hope the vegas crowd is mute :americanlife:

bitch. :D

Guest vermicious knid
:confessions: Madonna is coming to HOUSTON!!!!!

First time since 1990!!

I was driving home, and on the radio the person says "Big news revealed today about a tour coming to Houston". I thought, "The only person you could impress me with is Madonna." And then it was!

Not only have I never seen Madonna before, I have never gone to a concert at all. I can't let this opportunity pass by.

First time since 1990!!

I was driving home, and on the radio the person says "Big news revealed today about a tour coming to Houston". I thought, "The only person you could impress me with is Madonna." And then it was!

Not only have I never seen Madonna before, I have never gone to a concert at all. I can't let this opportunity pass by.

Aww. You will love Madonna in concert. Get tickets.

It's really strange that Australia isn't even being talked about. Maybe it's going to be announced like Japan was.

I wonder if Australian dates will be announced with the rumoured Dubai and South Africa dates?

Ok so for cARDIf, £249 for a HOT TICKET PACKAGE witha gold circle ticket, then it says face value of Gold Circle Ticket is £85, yet top price tickets are £150.im confused

Im gonna wait till next friday for general sale