Madonna: Sticky & Sweet Tour

FreeMySoul

Madonna owes nothing to no one. Would it be great to see her in Australia? Of course it would be! Does she owe us a tour just because we buy her music? Absolutely not. You buy Madonna's music because you like it, not because you expect her to perform it live for you.

I'm sorry you haven't bought HC, mad_on_her - but denying yourself the pleasure of enjoying her music just because you think she won't tour is like cutting your nose off to spite your face. As I said, she owes us nothing. If you like her music, buy it. If you don't, don't. It really is as simple as that :)

In any case, even if she does tour Australia, what about all of the cities that she skips? Should everyone in those cities stop buying her music, just because she's not coming to play live for them? Should people who live in cities worldwide that she doesn't play also boycott her music? If anyone agrees, then they have a rather short sighted view of the world.... :(

Carta can u pull your head outta your ass for a minute please. When Madonna didn't come down for the Confessions tour what did she do?? She apologised obviously thats says something to you or did it go straight over your head.,

Secondly, did you see the Aussie interview with Sonya Kruger where Madonna HERSELF actually says that she OWES us tour?? Your contradicting Madonna's own very words. I actually downloaded HC and I love it :)

sex with me is still incredible tour...

gawd... all these whining just has to end already... UGH!!!

What should I do that my city was officially announced and deleted after some minutes!?! I don't know if I should smile or start whining!

Confessions was in ARENAS! A concert in a stadium is like 3 shows in an arena!!! Sometimes even 4 shows in an arena!

Uhm, I know that. Why are you yelling at me. :confused:

The Billboard article said that there would be around 60 shows, so there's scope for her to do multiple shows in several of the current cities (plus plenty more). NYC only has two shows listed, but she'll do 5-6 there for sure.

Yeah, but some of those North American shows are in stadiums (unlike her last tour). So I don't think she will do multiple dates in cities with the stadiums. Big stadium shows tend to be one-off's. Obviously, if they sell out quickly she could add a second date but even last time when she did Cardiff and Rome - they only had one date. I am not expecting 6 nights at Dodger's Stadium in Los Angeles or Petco Park in San Diego.

MSG in NY will get additional dates because it is an arena. Chicago might as well.

Uhm, I know that. Why are you yelling at me. :confused:

Because you said that it's half of confessions!! But the number of the audience is the same due to the stadiums!

She could still fit Australia in before Xmas -

Dec 1 - Mexico City

Dec 4 - Rio

Dec 5 - Rio

Dec 7- Buenos Aires

Dec 10 - Sydney - olympic stadium

Dec 12 - Melbourne

Dec 16 - Tokyo

Dec 17 - Tokyo

Dec 18 - Tokyo

Carta can u pull your head outta your ass for a minute please. When Madonna didn't come down for the Confessions tour what did she do?? She apologised obviously thats says something to you or did it go straight over your head.,

Secondly, did you see the Aussie interview with Sonya Kruger where Madonna HERSELF actually says that she OWES us tour?? Your contradicting Madonna's own very words. I actually downloaded HC and I love it :)

Words are just that - words. So Madonna feels that she owes us a tour? That's great!!! Does she *actually* owe us one? No. Has she signed a contract with each of us to commit to a tour? No. I feel that you owe me an apology. Does that mean that you *actually* owe me one? No. It's the same principle.

As I said, I'm glad Madonna feels that she owes us a tour, but that doesn't mean that she's obliged to tour here. She's probably wanted to tour here all decade, but she's been prevented from doing so for a variety of reasons. No doubt you'll be delighted that even if she does tour, I won't be able to go because I'll be working overseas in December/January ;)

I'm glad you love HC, but I'm sorry you stole it instead of buying it ;)

Words are just that - words. So Madonna feels that she owes us a tour? That's great!!! Does she *actually* owe us one? No. Has she signed a contract with each of us to commit to a tour? No. I feel that you owe me an apology. Does that mean that you *actually* owe me one? No. It's the same principle.

As I said, I'm glad Madonna feels that she owes us a tour, but that doesn't mean that she's obliged to tour here. She's probably wanted to tour here all decade, but she's been prevented from doing so for a variety of reasons. No doubt you'll be delighted that even if she does tour, I won't be able to go because I'll be working overseas in December/January ;)

I'm glad you love HC, but I'm sorry you stole it instead of buying it ;)

My god talk about Madonna apologist isn't in it.. wake up to reality you moron

Because you said that it's half of confessions!! But the number of the audience is the same due to the stadiums!

I mentioned that in the hope that they would be adding more stops. I wasn't arguing the audience numbers. My logic was that "they've only announced 27-odd shows, so if there will be 60 then surely she will have more cities added because the stadium stops probably won't have dates added."

Jeez.

She could still fit Australia in before Xmas -

Dec 1 - Mexico City

Dec 4 - Rio

Dec 5 - Rio

Dec 7- Buenos Aires

Dec 10 - Sydney - olympic stadium

Dec 12 - Melbourne

Dec 16 - Tokyo

Dec 17 - Tokyo

Dec 18 - Tokyo

It really isn't worth flying all this way just to do two concerts, though, given the logistics and the size of her stage. Don't forget the time difference, too. The earliest she could get to Australia after a concert on the 7th would be the afternoon of the 9th, which would leave very little time to recover and prepare for a concert on the 10th. Still, with some minor date tweaking, it could work. I still think it's not economically feasible to bring a show of that magnitude to Australia for just two concerts, though. They'd have to charge an absolute fortune to make it viable. She was paid $1.5m per concert for the Girlie Show and she did 8 concerts then, playing to almost half a million people.

My god talk about Madonna apologist isn't in it.. wake up to reality you moron

No need to be nasty. Every time we have a discussion about something, you end up attempting to insult me. You're always incredibly negative about everything Madonna does! I think the only positive thing I remember you saying is that you love HC (which you stole anyway ;)). Don't worry, I know you've said other positive stuff, but you do tend to be very negative about anything to do with Madonna.

If you can't respond to my arguments with logically developed ones of your own, it would be in your own best interests to refrain from commenting altogether, especially if all you can do is call me a moron :thumbsup:

How am I negative with most of what Madonna does you clearly don't read all of my posts. It's funny how ppl always remember the negative over the postive ALOT of my posts are positive. I love Hard Candy and to top it off I wouldn't even be here if I wasn't a fan so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Anyway, there are others in this forum who aren't even from Australia who think she should be touring down here. Keep kissing her ass regardless of what she does Carta she could be blowing ppl up and you'd still be kissing her ass.

On

ANOTHER

NOTE!!!

MADONNA IS COMING TO TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAY!!!!

Aside from that where is the best place in the world to see MADONNA in concert?

Paris?

Rome?

London?

Where do u usually see the best/most enthusiastic crowd?

XXXX

K.

How am I negative with most of what Madonna does you clearly don't read all of my posts. It's funny how ppl always remember the negative over the postive ALOT of my posts are positive. I love Hard Candy and to top it off I wouldn't even be here if I wasn't a fan so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Anyway, there are others in this forum who aren't even from Australia who think she should be touring down here. Keep kissing her ass regardless of what she does Carta she could be blowing ppl up and you'd still be kissing her ass.

"Funny how ppl always remember the negative over the positive" - that implies that I'm not the only one who has noticed how negative you are. In any case, I clearly stated that I know you've made positive comments, so please read what I write more carefully. I have never said that I don't think she should tour here. She should! She's not obliged to, though, nor does she owe us a tour. We choose to buy her music and send it to #1. That choice is not conditional on her coming her and touring.

There are two sides to every story. Some people choose to see one, I choose to see both. *Something* is preventing her from coming here. Do you know what it is? I certainly don't. Instead of tearing strips off her and demanding that she tour here because she *owes* us that, I just enjoy her music and hope that I get to see her again. If I don't, that's just the way it's supposed to be. Do you think I'm not furious that if she tours here, it will almost certainly be during the 5 weeks of the year that I'm out of the country working?

As I said, please stop resorting to insults. They just don't become you ;)

Guest beachboi-69

I just have to say!

Madonna seems to be really appreciating Canada... which she should

Three Cities.. in one tour

Kudos "Vancouver" for the first time ever.. thats awesome!

I will definetly be at the Miami show but why is she doing that venue?

No one has helped me yet....aside from Toronto and CANADA....

where is the ABSOLUTE *BEST* PLACE to see MADONNA live....with the most enthusiastic crowd???

I saw her in Chicago last time....no big deal...in 4th row...and the guys in front of me were talking about Barbra Streisand....hahah.

i used to think it was NYC but now not sure.......

help me out....i want to go to more than one place.....but i want it to be absolutely insane!!!!!

XXXX

K.

I will definetly be at the Miami show but why is she doing that venue?

Is it a small venue or just a weird one for a concert?

Guest iMisto

Skin, M-Dolla and the Chocolate Factory Tour!?? AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I hope she throws something really dirty in there. Like the Stick&Sweet Pussy Juices Tour. Awww... I'd definitely go see it.

HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF CHRIST!! I just check the ticketmaster site and Vancouver is official! Presale starts May 20!!

:yowza::dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

where is the ABSOLUTE *BEST* PLACE to see MADONNA live....with the most enthusiastic crowd???

I saw her in Chicago last time....no big deal...in 4th row...and the guys in front of me were talking about Barbra Streisand....hahah.

help me out....i want to go to more than one place.....but i want it to be absolutely insane!!!!!

XXXX

K.

I've seen Madonna play in NYC on DWT and CT. I've seen her in DC on DWT and RIT. I had pretty bad seats at the NYC DWT, but the floor was JUMPIN. However for CT I had floor seats (near the LAV carousel) and the energy at that show (July 3rd) was just unreal. I've never been to ANY concert by any artist where everyone seemed so into it and enthusiastic and apparently the night before was even MORE insane than that. A few weeks later I saw her in Atlantic City and what a DRAB, piss poor audience that was.... :thumbsdown: I can't believe she's playing there again. It MUST be because of the money she earned there last time. So....long story short...go to NYC!! I'm not sure about outside the US so someone else will have to fill you in on that. But judging from the CT DVD the NYC crowd was 10x better.

Guest voila

XXXX

K.

I think Nice, Rome, Argentina, Chile

tour.jpg

Guest thehiltonsuite
What is this strange fascination with "Candy Shop"? :zombie:

And that pic is NOT good. She looks like she needs an exorcist. I think I am ready for this era to be over already.

So ungrateful. Is it really that serious? Just enjoy it. Damn.