"4 Minutes"/Hard Candy at U.S. iTunes (PART 3)

mtzlplk

Guest Bad Robot

No that number would include all versions of 4M, at least all digital ones. Physical maxi sales would be very low.

Well I will freely admit that I was completely wrong about when 4M's sales would peak. The market seems to have changed a lot in the past couple years!

So, 4M's final peak must be #3, kudos M!

#3 and over 1 million singles sold! She's still got it. And it ain't over yet. The song is still growing at radio and it's still Top 5 on the sales chart. 4 Minutes ain't done with the Top 10 at all.

Guest iMisto

Am I the only one completely floored that TAB(Rihanna) is number 1 on iTunes right now???????

That song is ghastly! Wtf? How is it #1? Honestly? Did something happen, that made it shoot up?

Guest Nothing_Really_Fails
air, who is those pics of that lady? she's hard to look at.

That is Divine ... A drag queen of the 80's think 70's too.

Guest boytoyville
Am I the only one completely floored that TAB(Rihanna) is number 1 on iTunes right now???????

That song is ghastly! Wtf? How is it #1? Honestly? Did something happen, that made it shoot up?

It just became available. & it's been popular at radio leading up to the release.

Guest Ruanrushedin

I REALLY like that song *blush*

Guest Nothing_Really_Fails
I wonder if 4 mins will sell 2 million ...

I think so.... but who knows, it seems like its headed to doing 2m, what was Madonna's last single to sell 2m?

OH MY AT QUEEN RIHANNA... so far away, so far away

I hope her domination continues, she'll take away the thunder from the R&B artists and pretenders that they may want to migrate... :chuckle:

iTunesUS70.jpg

Guest bluejean

Why do they have to have 2 versions of 4 minutes in the chart. I mean why count them seperately, there's no logic

Guest bluejean

I have to agree.

And there were better songs on the original version of the album. Breakin Dishes for example.

why is Rihanna selling so much? Another AI performance?

nope... it's just the "new song" fever... RIHANNA is the IT girl at the moment followed by BEYONCE...

I used to like Beyonce but she has become the KITSCH girl instead of the IT girl. :scorpion:

You hit the nail on the head. She seems like a goofy parody of herself at this point. She sucks. I would rather have Rihanna over her at this point.

Rihanna's popularity bar is almost 3 times of leona's one! Her weekly download will be over 300k!

GOOD!!! Time to kick LEONA's ass out of the HOT100 #1 and have our QUEEN RIHANNA at the top of download debuts once again...

at least, she doesn't have to cheat by releasing her song on a MONDAY instead of the regular TUESDAY to have an extra day of sales and debut huge

Guest iMisto
Rihanna's popularity bar is almost 3 times of leona's one! Her weekly download will be over 300k!

omfg... how is that TAB shit doing so fucking well??? It's terrible!!!!!!!!!! I can't even imagine somebody clicking the purchase button for that.

air, who is those pics of that lady? she's hard to look at.

Hi Tim,

Yep - she's a drag queen ICON from the 70s. Her name is Divine and she starred (as a woman) in some of the landmark cult movies from that era. John Waters directed her in Pink Flamingoes, Female Trouble and Polyester, which are probably the roles that Divine is most known for. The films are campy, hilarious, produced on a shoestring budget, with sometimes terrible acting and are quite out there (think full frontal nudity, incest etc etc).

has anyone else noticed hard candy standard version going up in itunes US? it was like 40+ last week, now it's back up at #16...

could be the tour announcement impact or word of mouth spreading how great the album really is...

Guest ercos
has anyone else noticed hard candy standard version going up in itunes US? it was like 40+ last week, now it's back up at #16...

could be the tour announcement impact or word of mouth spreading how great the album really is...

will TAb be the new #1???? by virtue of its sales??