"4 Minutes"/Hard Candy at U.S. iTunes (PART 3)

mtzlplk

will TAb be the new #1???? by virtue of its sales??

Obviously yes.. and her airplay is enough for #1! I hope coldplay will be in the top10! Month by month the top10 of the hot100 becomes healthier! It has to be based only on sales now that they are so high! Mariah will be so pissed if they ever change the rule.. Her career that day will be over.. Like it is outside the US

The Hot 100 will never be based just on sales.

Rihanna's track could have no airplay, and it would still be No. 1, if the sales are as high as they look like they're gonna be.

The Hot 100 will never be based just on sales.

Rihanna's track could have no airplay, and it would still be No. 1, if the sales are as high as they look like they're gonna be.

At least, I hope that they will not change again the rules to make the airplay more powerful like they did one year ago...

will TAb be the new #1???? by virtue of its sales??

if it maintains its sales by sunday night US, it will... it does have some amount of airplay around 38M-40M most probably...

if it maintains its sales by sunday night US, it will... it does have some amount of airplay around 38M-40M most probably...

good morning mtzlplk!

Any new bars?:)

Coldplay still no2?

Guest marsha
Is there any explanation why Hard Candy is moving up? Two albums now in the US Top 10... #2 and #10

don't know but like it. Could it be mother's day? after all, most of 80's wannabes are probably moms today.

Guest ercos
At least, I hope that they will not change again the rules to make the airplay more powerful like they did one year ago...

yeah, sales are now a factor in the Hot100, and lots of artists benefitting from this sales factoring... :)

BILLBOARD HOT DIGITAL SONGS - TOP 50

3 5 MADONNA FEAT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAK 4 MINUTES 127423 -15% 150337 1,309,490

21 74 MADONNA GIVE IT 2 ME 16342 -57% 37654 53,996

Great!!

Do you have the rest of the sales? I can't wait to see Rihanna's number

Guest dicktracy
Mariah's Bye Bye is hovering steadily at #35-#45 area...

bonafide :goodbye::goodbye:

Edited by dicktracy

Guest boytoyville
BILLBOARD HOT DIGITAL SONGS - TOP 50

3 5 MADONNA FEAT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAK 4 MINUTES 127423 -15% 150337 1,309,490

21 74 MADONNA GIVE IT 2 ME 16342 -57% 37654 53,996

Great sales! Thats not a huge decline. The general public is really into this song! :thumbsup:

Even the albums are on the rebound... it's #10 and #17... and this is just an appearance by Justin on ELLEN...

sigh... if only there was proper TV promo...