"4 Minutes"/Hard Candy at U.S. iTunes (PART 3)

mtzlplk

yep. and what about MTV movie awards?

well MTV MOVIE AWARDS is JUNE right? or somewhere there...

MADONNA and JUSTIN can bring the house down... and since it's going to be used in a MOVIE, it fits the bill...

then she can tow PHARELL for the MTV VMAs for GI2M... I think the background clip at Roseland for GI2M is part of the GI2M video...

Guest marsha
well MTV MOVIE AWARDS is JUNE right? or somewhere there...

MADONNA and JUSTIN can bring the house down... and since it's going to be used in a MOVIE, it fits the bill...

then she can tow PHARELL for the MTV VMAs for GI2M... I think the background clip at Roseland for GI2M is part of the GI2M video...

hope so. would be great. perfect timing. I want you to be M' new PR mtzlplk. Liz is fired. you get the job ;-)

hope so. would be great. perfect timing. I want you to be M' new PR mtzlplk. Liz is fired. you get the job ;-)

oh how i would love that job... i'll bring along iMisto, VB and sniper for the auto-clicking team... :chuckle:

i'll really work her lazy azz to the ground, that Oseary isn't hungry enough IMO... :chuckle:

they should even take charge of the preview clips at download stores... they never pick the best parts of the song...

Guest marsha
oh how i would love that job... i'll bring along iMisto, VB and sniper for the auto-clicking team... :chuckle:

i'll really work her lazy azz to the ground, that Oseary isn't hungry enough IMO... :chuckle:

they should even take charge of the preview clips at download stores... they never pick the best parts of the song...

well said. you start on monday ;-)

well said. you start on monday ;-)

:lmao: you're crazy... anyways... let's just hope for a better promo for the rest of the project...

Guest marsha
:lmao: you're crazy... anyways... let's just hope for a better promo for the rest of the project...

yep let's hope. and don't forget your suit. classy ;-)

with increasing and consistent sales like this, i think WBR will not easily give up on 4 Minutes

if you combine the pop bars, 4 Minutes is close to NATASHA...

MADONNA may be #1 in sales this week... those 2 bars does not include the Remixes and the Peter Saves NY mix which is selling well and #1 in the Dance Albums list all week, even charting in the albums over-all chart... and of course the CD-MAXI

iTunesUS66.jpg

Just an idea... Wouldn't it be great for sales if Madge promote @ American Idol during the finals week performing GITM .

I mean this would definitely at least assure that GITM would be exposed to a huge number of people and realize how good a track it is....

I mean 4 minutes can and basically stood on its own without much TV promo since its a Madge and the two Timbos song,

so its more logical to promote GITM since its basically a pure Madonna song without any additives, Of course theres Pharell but its more of a Madge track.

And as what I have seen @ Roseland with the killer moves its gonna be eaten up by the audience....

Just a thought...... :horn:

SHE SHOULD DO THIS!

that is what i've been saying for a long time now! that would be her best exposure she can get in the states and that would also help GI2M alot... a single that would otherwise have to struggle alot to gain some popularity in the states...

mtzlplk

but 4 Minutes CD-Maxi sales don't count to Hot Digital Songs chart

do you mean #1 with downloads + physical sales?

and is 4 Minutes is still increasing according to pop bars (since yesterday for example)?

mtzlplk

but 4 Minutes CD-Maxi sales don't count to Hot Digital Songs chart

do you mean #1 with downloads + physical sales?

and is 4 Minutes is still increasing according to pop bars (since yesterday for example)?

oh yeah, the CD-Maxi will only contribute to the over-all 4 Minutes' sales pts but not digital...

Just imagine!! Take a bow was sent to the radio 3 days before 4 Minutes and they now released it for sale!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah... but greedy WBR and MADONNA's main focus is to capitalize on sales and avoid as much illegal downloads as possible...

but if 4M was released a week after TMB, it could've been a lot different... sigh but it's over now... gonna take a bow...

yeah... but greedy WBR and MADONNA's main focus is to capitalize on sales and avoid as much illegal downloads as possible...

but if 4M was released a week after TMB, it could've been a lot different... sigh but it's over now... gonna take a bow...

exactly.. I don't ask for much.. Just ONE week later...

exactly.. I don't ask for much.. Just ONE week later...

yeah, after knowing that MOOMOO intentionally moved her TMB release one week later to coincide with 4M and diabolically scheduled a Monday release to ensure a one-day sales advantage, WBR should've had the sense to move 4M a week later too... they should've realised that it's a no win situation, MOOMOO had more airplay at that time and a one-day download advantage...

oh well, it's WBR we are talking about so no surprise...

yeah, after knowing that MOOMOO intentionally moved her TMB release one week later to coincide with 4M and diabolically scheduled a Monday release to ensure a one-day sales advantage, WBR should've had the sense to move 4M a week later too... they should've realised that it's a no win situation, MOOMOO had more airplay at that time and a one-day download advantage...

oh well, it's WBR we are talking about so no surprise...

It would've been great to see her in the number 1 slot, but in the end didn't Madonna REALLY end up the winner?? 4M has slaughtered TMB in sales and that's without "shifty" promotional techniques and it's obviously had the most staying power as far as sales.

It would've been great to see her in the number 1 slot, but in the end didn't Madonna REALLY end up the winner?? 4M has slaughtered TMB in sales and that's without "shifty" promotional techniques and it's obviously had the most staying power as far as sales.

to be honest, I don't care if MOOMOO outsold her or not or vice versa... it's my love for MADONNA alone that makes me want her to be #1...

although she is #1 for me...

Guest ercos
to be honest, I don't care if MOOMOO outsold her or not or vice versa... it's my love for MADONNA alone that makes me want her to be #1...

although she is #1 for me...

same here, regardless of the sales, i still wan to see Madge at #1.

Like with HC, even with low sales, at least shes number 1. Instead of selling 300k but landing at #2 or #3....

Guest ercos
MADONNA FEAT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAK 4 MINUTES 1031730. Next week 1.200.000 :bow: 4M is going to be her best selling ever!! She will surely outsell Vogue :vogue:

Vogue sales cant be compared as 2M physical sales is still huge!!! :)

Guest powerofgoodbye

This week's numbers....

2 3 MADONNA FEAT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAK 4 MINUTES 150170 -19 185159 1181900

-- 21 MADONNA GIVE IT 2 ME 37654 999 0 37654

-- 101 MADONNA BEAT GOES ON 11348 999 0 11348

-- 180 MADONNA CANDY SHOP 7578 999 0 7578

This week's numbers....

cries black tears...

waves white flag

This probably means that 4M will slide down the BB charts.. maybe to #5 or 6...

Still, 6-8 weeks in the top 10 is pretty awesome!

This week's numbers....

-- 21 MADONNA GIVE IT 2 ME 37654 999 0 37654

-- 101 MADONNA BEAT GOES ON 11348 999 0 11348

-- 180 MADONNA CANDY SHOP 7578 999 0 7578

so the theory that the week of the album release the 4M single was going to get a final push in sales was unfounded.

I guess the moral of the story is that the market is unstable and unpredictable ...

Still I think Madonna is doing well ...

However, without knowing WBR, Madonna's & Live nation business plan for the project we can't make any predictions about the future of HC. Perhaps WBR is not willing to spend more money for promotion (it's her last record after all) and plan on making earnings by releasing her Greatest Hits later this year. We don't know what kind of agreement Live Nation & Madonna have on promoting the record but I would think Live Nation is already doing enough with the promo concerts in NY, Paris & London. And we don't know how much money out of her pocket, or time she's willing to spend on it.

question: this does not include 4M Peter Saves NY digital album right? it charted in albums... and it will work together with the MAXI to up its points right?