"Give It 2 Me" on the Billboard charts

sniper

We won't know till the final numbers come in, but I bet dollars to donuts it'll be over 200k, and could pass the 217k peak.

well, seeing that it only experienced a 201k-185k decline after the remixes cooled down, it was a remarkable hold...

for next week, again surpassing that 217k sales is very very much possible indeed...

- 2 versions charting in over-all TOP10

- 2 versions from those buying separate tracks of HC deluxe (the bonus edits)

- 1 version from those buying separate tracks of HC standard

- 2 EPs that are charting in the iTunes Dance Albums US (the higher one is the one we see in the over-all albums chart at #77)

- 8 remixes still charting in the iTunes Dance Singles US

- AMAZON Maxi

- PHYSICAL CD MAXI (may add 5k-8k)

approximately, her total sales may reach 230k-240k or even more... as i've said, she's a definite TOP3 next week...

it's all a question now of how LIL WAYNE and LEONA will hold their digital numbers...

When one version climbs the other one does the opposite. Can we expect she returns to #1 while the other drops out of the top ten?

one of the versions will definitely go down... but as for reaching #1, i doubt that, LEONA is still strong

one of the versions will definitely go down... but as for reaching #1, i doubt that, LEONA is still strong

her performance sent the sales to the roof. It seems unbelievable but it's true.

iTunes is the biggest store. I'll worry when it starts going down on iTunes.

down again....27 & 80

I'm seeing both versions at #21 and #77,beat at #65,Candy at #89,Miles at #108...u sure u have the latest update?

Guest missy bi_tch
I'm seeing both versions at #21 and #77,beat at #65,Candy at #89,Miles at #108...u sure u have the latest update?

it might not be good for it to enter hot 100 so early....

bye bye down from 23 to 32 this week...

What do you think now?

i think most of the negative comments is a result of a bad and choppy webcasting... if this is captured and shown in full quality, i can already foresee a turnaround of opinion... as for hoping that sales to increase... NADA!!! let's stick with the 225k-250k BDS prediction, they are the experts when it comes to this and they have insider numbers... let's just hope the album will have legs... or else it will struggle to go platinum

i think most of the negative comments is a result of a bad and choppy webcasting... if this is captured and shown in full quality, i can already foresee a turnaround of opinion... as for hoping that sales to increase... NADA!!! let's stick with the 225k-250k BDS prediction, they are the experts when it comes to this and they have insider numbers... let's just hope the album will have legs... or else it will struggle to go platinum

and 4m isn't able to return to the top either....even 2 with versions.

and 4m isn't able to return to the top either....even with versions.

the remixes actually helped... remember when it moved 217k, 198k then 201k while the rest of the pack declined? who knows maybe it could've dropped to 180k that week... it helped to stabilize her sales... and let's face it, recently she was facing airplay behemoths and very wide promo from her competition... JORDIN performed in AI and it overtook her, LEONA performed in AI and her downloads went up...

lack of airplay compared to current competition and lack of promo is what "failed" 4M from hitting the top...

let's move on now, the best 4M can do i think is #3 next week...

the remixes actually helped... remember when it moved 217k, 198k then 201k while the rest of the pack declined? who knows maybe it could've dropped to 180k that week... it helped to stabilize her sales... and let's face it, recently she was facing airplay behemoths and very wide promo from her competition... JORDIN performed in AI and it overtook her, LEONA performed in AI and her downloads went up...

lack of airplay compared to current competition and lack of promo is what "failed" 4M from hitting the top...

let's move on now, the best 4M can do i think is #3 next week...

This week is not gonna be as exciting as it promised to be :confused: 4m peaking no higher than #3, album with low sales, no promo, no NADA, :confused:

4M has peaked. it's time to move on to GI2M. madonna must have a #1 from this album!

no other single will peak higher than 4m. They better try to keep the interest on this single

This week is not gonna be as exciting as it promised to be :confused:

it is exciting still, we are still gonna wonder how all these scattered 4M versions will do...

how GI2M and BGN may debut in the HOT100 next week...

when LEONA performed at AI, she just blew any competition away, the effects of the performance isn't waning just yet

airplay and promo was M's weakness, AGAIN

we were banking on the webcast and even that was f@cked up, choppy feeds, IE only with no warning...

it is exciting still, we are still gonna wonder how all these scattered 4M versions will do...

how GI2M and BGN may debut in the HOT100 next week...

when LEONA performed at AI, she just blew any competition away, the effects of the performance isn't waning just yet

airplay and promo was M's weakness, AGAIN

we were banking on the webcast and even that was f@cked up, choppy feeds, IE only with no warning...

Do you know if that appearance on BET is confirmed? Will she perform? Why too many rumours? Now I understand why Hard Candy is selling below the expectations.

Do you know if that appearance on BET is confirmed? Will she perform? Why too many rumours? Now I understand why Hard Candy is selling below the expectations.

I honestly don't want to know anymore... the FUSE thing is confirmed... after that, expect her to head to EUROPE... no more US promo after this week... let's cross our fingers she'll comeback to US after her Malawi trip on May 15th

Guest ercos
no other single will peak higher than 4m. They better try to keep the interest on this single

...unless GI2M wud have very huge sales!!!!!! a one-week 500k sales to be a sure #1!!! :dramatic::)

Guest socalboy1984

...unless GI2M wud have very huge sales!!!!!! a one-week 500k sales to be a sure #1!!! :dramatic::)

i'm rooting for Beat Goes On to enter the top 100. this would be the first time since "Music" she's had 3 hot 100 hits from a single album. :-)

I honestly don't want to know anymore... the FUSE thing is confirmed... after that, expect her to head to EUROPE... no more US promo after this week... let's cross our fingers she'll comeback to US after her Malawi trip on May 15th

What US Promo? She hasn't done any to begin with except her Roseland gig and that's it, with the exception of 1 or 2 radio interviews she hasn't done anything to promot this album. And this time you can't blame WB. I think it's time for M to get a reality check again.......Just because she's Madonna doesn't mean that people are going to run to buy her album if she doesn't bother to promote it.

If she will goes on tour in September she will prepare that by the time the second single is released. So I don't see any promo with the second single either. Can she be that lazy?