"Give It 2 Me" on the Billboard charts

sniper

Mimi's "Migrate" debuted at No. 91- forget what the sales were, someting like 16,000? It had less than 1m audience.

None of the COADF tracks sold enough to debut or Bubble Under, but, who knows, maybe this time.

But there are 2 versions "Give it 2 me" on the album

album version and remix :electropop:

Migrate has 1 version on the album I guess

hope people will buy tracks separately

E=mc2 last week

Hot Digital Songs

6 CAREY*MARIAH TOUCH MY BODY 118778 -3 122081 696980

11 CAREY*MARIAH BYE BYE 60037 999 244 60281

61 CAREY*MARIAH MIGRATE 18763 999 2 18765

95 CAREY*MARIAH SIDE EFFECTS 12324 999 0 12324

146 CAREY*MARIAH I STAY IN LOVE 8701 999 1 8702

Guest Azelover

That GI2M remix just rocks my socks off, I can't stop listening to it.

I hope it will catch on in American iTunes, even if it's niche.

Guest beachboi-69
That GI2M remix just rocks my socks off, I can't stop listening to it.

I hope it will catch on in American iTunes, even if it's niche.

I agree "Give It To Me" ... remix and the song in general is totally remixable!

This is a classic song!

oh no... 4 MINUTES is still popular... I wonder when will they give the GO for GI2M at radio

oh my... it just occured to me that in the Deluxe Version, if people would buy the extra 4 Minutes EDITS separately it will also count again as a separate count for 4M... there would be lots of sources for counting in 4 MINUTES... i sure hope BL had waned in download sales again... it was already lower than LOLLIPOP last week but then gained cause of the performance... UGH

Give It 2 Me (Deluxe)

Give It 2 Me (Standard)

Give It 2 Me (Paul Oakenfold Mix)

these will combine to assure her of her 54th HOT100 entry... CANDY SHOP, BEAT GOES ON and MILES AWAY too hopefully... that's 57th, YAY!

Guest Bad Robot

M better not screw up like she did with Sorry and wait MONTHS to release it. She should push GI2M at radio no later than mid-May.

MOMENTUM!

Guest Topaz Scorpio
M better not screw up like she did with Sorry and wait MONTHS to release it. She should push GI2M at radio no later than mid-May.

MOMENTUM!

I think the news was that the video would bow at the end of June, which means the song would likely be released to radio a few weeks prior to that, i.e. early June.

why the f@ck are going to wait till June... most posters here are thinking that M will promote the 2nd single... if it's going to be JUNE, she better do her best not to let anyone steal her thunder this MAY... btw, USHERETTE will release her album in MAY

i think GI2M is going to be bigger than some of you realize. and the same goes for the album. i think this album is going to chart high all summer long... and into the fall.

we know GI2M's potential... it's just like WBR and MADONNA have the knack for being delayed and waiting for too long... luckily, the video was shot already... and I hope since there will seem to be a downtime in promo in MAY, why not shoot the video for MILES AWAY also...

i think you mean... why not shoot the video for "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You"... ;)

:thumbsup:

Exactly... just what i've been saying alot lately...

the hardcore gay fanbase here doesn't understand what would work best out there... they're too much in a bubble...

Miles Away could work in Europe...

but DWRY is miles better and could actually have hit potential in the US while Miles Away would FAIL there... also it (DWRY) would be bigger in the rest of the world too...

if you look at the positions on i-tunes so far, GI2M should debut on the Hot 100 at

a higher position than MIGRAINE. MIGRAINE was at #61 on digital tracks. GI2M is

currently at #41 and #85.

lots of things could still change though... the most important thing to watch is how it is all positioned on SUNDAY... that's usually the closest...

GI2M is moving up! Oaken. version is now #27 and album version is #80. hope the momentum keeps up. even CS is at #95 now!

now #25 and #79... i hope this will be maintained till sunday...

it'll be interesting to observe the online sales after the concert webcast...

Guest iMisto

Damn, Madge has songs bounce'n around everywhere.

Too bad 4M isn't still number 1. I KNEW it wouldn't see that large of a boost during album release week. :p

BadRobot, I demand $1 !!

Too bad 4M isn't still number 1. I KNEW it wouldn't see that large of a boost during album release week. :p

BadRobot, I demand $1 !!

Your beloved Leona still has a big margin over 4m :tongue:

Guest Bad Robot

BadRobot, I demand $1 !!

#7+#10= a lot.

We won't know till the final numbers come in, but I bet dollars to donuts it'll be over 200k, and could pass the 217k peak.