The Official UK Charts Thread

Guest Hafo

Call it a flop after a few months if its sunk without a trace not after two weeks its ridiculous,and even if it does flop who cares its still got some great songs on it.

Call it a flop after a few months if its sunk without a trace not after two weeks its ridiculous,and even if it does flop who cares its still got some great songs on it.

But loons will always care about carts, and it's so funny to see them melting down because Madonna isn't selling as they have expected, who was the loon that predicted a 200k opening in the UK? :chuckle:

But loons will always care about carts, and it's so funny to see them melting down because Madonna isn't selling as they have expected, who was the loon that predicted a 200k opening in the UK? :chuckle:

someone did? :shock:

:lmao: well my friend is buying it tommorow so maybe that may help lol, And Duffy AKA (DIPPY) is the only artist in UK this year who has had a bigger sales opening week than madonna and Dippy is currently a radio one darling at the moment so shes not doing all bad, i think we got spoilt with confessions christmas sales

someone did? :shock:

Well, after all the PREDICT 1st WEEK SALES hysteria I don't remember, but, *you* should.

:thumbsup:

:lmao: well my friend is buying it tommorow so maybe that may help lol, And Duffy AKA (DIPPY) is the only artist in UK this year who has had a bigger sales opening week than madonna and Dippy is currently a radio one darling at the moment so shes not doing all bad, i think we got spoilt with confessions christmas sales

Madge is doing fine by today's standars, but, bad by her own standars. Tell your friend to buy the album in Tesco.

Madge is doing fine by today's standars, but, bad by her own standars. Tell your friend to buy the album in Tesco.

True on all quotes, shes buying it from play.com as we speak :thumbsup:

Guest Hafo

Singles

1 Ting Tings 9.2k

2 Madonna 8k

3 Rihanna 7.5k

4 Will I Am 6.8k

5 Wiley 6.6k

Rihanna should overtake her later on the week. Still, another 26-28K to HC's tally!

Albums

1 Pendulum 10.2k (65 copies ahead)

2 Neil Diamond 10.2k

3 Scooter 7.4k

4 Madonna 7.2k

5 Duffy 6.5k

Pendulum might fall over the week, and maybe Neil Diamon too! We're looking at another 25-27K if this trends continues.

Disclaimer from Haven Forum: We do have missing sales from WHsmith (Sunday), Napster (Monday), HMV DD (Monday)

Guest Hafo

Ah, also in the midweeks:

Top 60

Madonna - GI2M

Top 160

Chanelle Hayes :chuckle:

Madonna - Miles Away

Top 190

Madonna - Candy Shop

Singles

Albums

1 Pendulum 10.2k (65 copies ahead)

2 Neil Diamond 10.2k

3 Scooter 7.4k

4 Madonna 7.2k

5 Duffy 6.5k

Pendulum might fall over the week, and maybe Neil Diamon too! We're looking at another 25-27K if this trends continues.

I´m really surprised qwith Neil diamond! and Madonna...you better work!

Guest SuperPop
THE FLOP FANS with SOME FLOP BRAINS you see they just DON'T GET IT.

yOU see IT'S REALLY HARD for some to think

You see they don't seem to understand that the album's sales R dropping because it had HUGE SALES IN ITS FIRST WEEK

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Guest SuperPop
I've just realised what that Ting Tongs song is - :vomit:

It is the most vile thing I have heard this year...as expected chavs love it...

I really think that Madge may have some YES MEN in her team, deluding her that she doesnt need to do much proo and that she can do good business on her name alone..that gets you NOWHERE these days

Its not being a flop fan commenting on it, its being realistic, how do businesses sell their product ? Advertising, promotion etc, its no different for a musician, just cos she has a number one single it doesnt mean everyone will buy the album..she needs to pull her finger out, and a tour wont help sales, how many of people going to see her arent going to have the album already ?

Lets hope she does some good promo for the next single

Right, must be off, going to watch PIGS FLYING outside

Guest danielal

THE FLOP FANS with SOME FLOP BRAINS you see they just DON'T GET IT.

YOU see IT'S REALLY HARD for they to think...JUST IGNORE THEM

You see they don't seem to understand that the album's sales R dropping because it had HUGE SALES IN ITS FIRST WEEK if we consider that albums don't really sell nowadays as they use to.

They don't seem to understand or DON"T WANNA that MADONNA/ THE BIGGEST SELLING FEMALE RECORDING ARTIST OF ALL TIME

HAS SOLD BY NOW

OVER 2 OOO OOO SINGLES UNITS WORLDWIDE FROM HER NEW ALBUM amd IT'S THE WORLD'S NR 1 SONG FOR 4 WEEKS ACOORDING TO THE UNITED WOORLD CHART

AND ALSO OVER 1 000 000 COPIES WW OF HER BRILLIANT NEW ALBUM HARD CANDY in just 2 WEEKS which is amazing

YEAH BABY 1 000 000 COPIES IN JUST 2 WEEKS

THEY SEEM TO BRING THEIR OWN BS IN THEIR LIFE AND THROW IT ON MADONNA WITH THE EXCUSE THAT THEY R ARE FANS

WHINNING ALL DAY ETC

THE FLOP FANS with SOME FLOP BRAINS BETTER SWITCH IDOL

GO AND LISTEN TO OTHER CUNTS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

BLOW ME

I really think that Madge may have some YES MEN in her team, deluding her that she doesnt need to do much proo and that she can do good business on her name alone..that gets you NOWHERE these days

Its not being a flop fan commenting on it, its being realistic, how do businesses sell their product ? Advertising, promotion etc, its no different for a musician, just cos she has a number one single it doesnt mean everyone will buy the album..she needs to pull her finger out, and a tour wont help sales, how many of people going to see her arent going to have the album already ?

Lets hope she does some good promo for the next single

Right, must be off, going to watch PIGS FLYING outside

EXACTLY! I totally agree with everything you have said. Did TEAM MADONNA really think a shampoo advert, some ring tones and couple of promo shows

was going to send HC skyrocketing to COADF sales?

I seriously doubt she will do anymore promo for the album. Judging by her poor vocals at the Roseland and Maidstone gigs I can SEE WHY she never

performed 4mins live on tv with Justin. The build up to the opening song was terrific with the blue lights and dramatic music but her vocals ruined it.

No its ALL ABOUT the Tour now.

bbc one is showing the madonna set in maidstone again now :thumbsup:

I dont think I could bear to hear her sing off key, play the rock version of HU and tell everyone what "it sounds like in her brain

while she is waiting" while strumming her guitar again. Miles Away and Music were good though.

The album has good songs though ( Voices, Heartbeat, Devil, Dance Tonight) , but I doubt they will be chosen as singles... Same story as American Life.... I even doubt that more than another video will be shot. Madonna is getting lazy with the years when it comes to videos. Understandable in a way, but sad as it was one of her major assets.

Her timing was off to the backing track on GI2M too and she sounded really breathless on the verses. She could hardly lip synch in time at the end of the song. Still

her dancing was great.