Hard Candy around the worldwide charts

Guest Hafo

Just checked I-tunes around the WORLD

and why is Portugal not having it at #1 but behind Portishead?

Digital album sales in Portugal are very low... I believe that she will be #01 next wendesday when the official chart comes out ;)

And by the way... she is up to #01 on iTunes Portugal ;)

4 Minutes is still #02 behind Duffy.

Just checked I-tunes around the WORLD

she's pretty much #1 with HARD CANDY

but here's the kicker

she's #1 and either #2 or #3

at the SAME TIME!!!!!

why is australia still showing it as a pre-order???

and why is Portugal not having it at #1 but behind Portishead?

I'm so happy for her.

In Portugal all "indie" acts tend to do well as Portugal is full of emos.

:chuckle: I've been told :p

Guest Hafo

Album enters at #2 in both Belgian charts (FLA/WAL) ... does anyone (ACKO :americanlife:) know if it's only with 2 days of sales, like in France, or is it the whole week?

HARD CANDY #1 in FINLAND

http://www.yle.fi/lista/listat/albumit.php

and ...

HARD CANDY #1 IN IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.chart-track.com/index.jsp?c=p/m...p&ct=240002

COADF didn't make it. American Life didn't make it. Wasn't expecting this at all :irish:

oh my lol!! I wasnt expecting this either. I truly thought Ireland was done with M, and wouldnt ever give *any* #1s anymore LOL. great to see. This is her 1st since freakin "Music" right? lol. Aside from HC, Music, Evita and TIC, which of her other albums hit #1 there?

oh my lol!! I wasnt expecting this either. I truly thought Ireland was done with M, and wouldnt ever give *any* #1s anymore LOL. great to see. This is her 1st since freakin "Music" right? lol. Aside from HC, Music, Evita and TIC, which of her other albums hit #1 there?

Will be interesting to see if New Zealand will follow in Ireland's footstep and open up a little more to the big M...

after the US this is the most "anti"-Madonna market...

it's wierd... NZ and Australia is like US and Canada when it comes to Madonna... allthough maybe not as extreme but still...

what's up with NZ?? someone who lives there? is it also a bunch of conservative rednecks or what?

^ its also like comparing Ireland to the UK lol. That's probably the biggest extreme (very comparible to the US and Canada I think) UK...well dont even need to go there regarding their love for M, while w/ Ireland apples and oranges effort for her to score any kind of #1 in Ireland.

Guest Danny86
Album enters at #2 in both Belgian charts (FLA/WAL) ... does anyone (ACKO :americanlife:) know if it's only with 2 days of sales, like in France, or is it the whole week?

I remember The Confessions Tour CD/DVD debuted at like #3 because it was sold too early there, now I don't know if it's because of Thursday street date violations this time around as well. Normally, I think the Belgian chart counts from Friday to Thursday (as all official releases are Friday there). Would be a shame if these were full week sales. :thumbsdown:

It's a full week. certified gold. :fag:

what with the ' :americanlife: ' ?

:americanlife:

It's a full week. certified gold. :fag:

what with the ' :americanlife: ' ?

:americanlife:

but who's #1 in Belgium then??

I mean since 4M is #1 in both Flanders & Wallonia I thought this would have been an easy #1 for HC too?

hopefully she'll save Belgium next week then :dramatic:

but who's #1 in Belgium then??

I mean since 4M is #1 in both Flanders & Wallonia I thought this would have been an easy #1 for HC too?

hopefully she'll save Belgium next week then :dramatic:

I doubt it.

dEUS are #1. & They really are God here..so much media hype.

They are our Nirvana, Oasis & U2 all in2 one.. :fag:

Next week is mother's day & it'll b all about 'Frans Bauer & Laura Lynn'

a schlager duo. I don't think HC will go #1.

I doubt it.

dEUS are #1. & They really are God here..so much media hype.

They are our Nirvana, Oasis & U2 all in2 one.. :fag:

Next week is mother's day & it'll b all about 'Frans Bauer & Laura Lynn'

a schlager duo. I don't think HC will go #1.

:dramatic: @ all these local stars stealing her place...

we have Mariah in the US... and whoever the names of those people you mentioned now... and some person in Ireland being #1 on their single list for like 40wks and 4M can't move that....

well well... :lol:

Hard Candy is Gold (10.000) in Russia

It was released as import edition (20$) in a big chain of music stores "Soyuz" and "Purple Legion" 05/01/2008

Russian edition with more cheapest price will be released by "Nikitin Records" (they have an agreement with Warner) 05/05/2008

Guest Hafo

Already Platinum in Netherlands!

The 11th studio album from Madonna's impressive career has been awarded the platinum status today! That means that Hard Candy has been sold more than 60.000 times in The Netherlands. This, of course, is clear proof that Madonna has remained what she has been for two decades: hot!

http://www.warnermusic.nl/warner/madonnaha.../madonna_en.htm (install the cube and then browse to News).

When did they lowered Platinum to 60k in the Netherlands?