4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

FIND

1 Mariah Carey - "Touch My Body": 28,715 (11,900 airplay + 16,815 sales)

2 Leona Lewis - "Bleeding Love": 27,614 (7,000 airplay + 20,614 sales)

3 Madonna - "4 Minutes": 25,675 (4,000 airplay + 21,675 sales)

4 Usher - "Love In This Club": 24,562 (12,870 airplay + 11,692 sales)

Maybe we also have to add physical sales to Leona and Mariah :thumbsdown:

FIND

1 Mariah Carey - "Touch My Body": 28,715 (11,900 airplay + 16,815 sales)

2 Leona Lewis - "Bleeding Love": 27,614 (7,000 airplay + 20,614 sales)

3 Madonna - "4 Minutes": 25,675 (4,000 airplay + 21,675 sales)

4 Usher - "Love In This Club": 24,562 (12,870 airplay + 11,692 sales)

LOLLIPOP may be ahead of USHER now... it's got around 60M and 187k...

another competitor, it's leaping up the Rhythmic and Urban charts, thank gawd it has nil support in POP...

Maybe we also have to add physical sales to Leona and Mariah :thumbsdown:

is it really final? the physical maxi for 4 MINUTES is due out next week in the US?

MADONNA is really doing good at fending off LEONA...

iTunesUS23.jpg

Well, 4M continues to sell well so I think it will do at least 200 downloads this week. And if the airplay climbs to 60 then it has a great chance of hitting #1. TMB is freefalling, it will sell less than 140 this week and BL has reached it's peak I think(still it will be a close fight with 4M) :dramatic:

COMPARE LEONA AND MADONNA AIRPLAY. ENOUGH SAID! SHE HAS A SHOT AT NO 2 NEXT WEEK, IF SALES KEEP THIS LEVEL.

It can be done! Let's say that Mariblah has 125M+135k=260 and Leona has 80M+180k=260 then if Madonna has 60M+205k=265 she hits the top spot. Her airplay has to increase a lot but it is not impossible now that the video is out.. :dramatic:

Edited by Madonna-Greece

if Madonna has 60M+205k=265 she hits the top spot. Her airplay has to increase a lot but it is not impossible now that the video is out.. :dramatic:

60M for MADONNA is still too far... maybe during the week of the album release... heaven knows who would be her competition by then...

60M for MADONNA is still too far... maybe during the week of the album release... heaven knows who would be her competition by then...

agree

Guest iMisto

Well... let's see. Mairah's TMB didn't peak for what, a month and a half??? Same for BL, I think.

Madonna's video JUST came out on Monday. TRL just started playing it. Millions of little kids are seeing that video for the first time this week, and possibly hearing the song for the first time as well.

I say we still have a shot, if people join the other thread, where we're streaming 4M. I saw we keep the streaming up on AOL and Yahoo!

Can somebody find me a autoclick/refresh for Mac???

Is Madonna still #1?

just checked Itunes...she's still leading and her lead looks to have increased a tiny bit going by the bars.

Guest Bad Robot

Bleeding Love is on there twice now, however.

I think it will probably end up #1 in digital sales with the versions combined even if 4M appears to have a slight lead, as it's just the one version for 4M doing well.

Guest Azelover
Leona will rule this week, totally expected. The same for Mariah next week. We have to pass 2 boring weeks without any surprise.

I don't 4M will rise in digital sales after these 2 weeks. Even if she gets a bump when the album comes out, how many people are gonna have to buy this single ultimately? There have already been 2 weeks of it over 200k, that's quite amazing.

I think after this week 4M won't rise too much, the week the album comes out it may get a bump but I'm pretty sure it won't be a new peak.

I don't 4M will rise in digital sales after these 2 weeks. Even if she gets a bump when the album comes out, how many people are gonna have to buy this single ultimately? There have already been 2 weeks of it over 200k, that's quite amazing.

I think after this week 4M won't rise too much, the week the album comes out it may get a bump but I'm pretty sure it won't be a new peak.

all it needs is a small bump, by the week of release, with a probable 60M AI and a download bump to 250k, she could very well do it...

one thing is for sure, NEVER GIVE UP ON 4 MINUTES UNTIL AFTER THE WEEK OF THE ALBUM RELEASE...

or maybe not. 4 Minutes remixes on iTunes next Tuesday 4/15

if TMB doesn't experience a monumental sales bump when she releases her album next week, MADONNA may have her chance again as early as next week if these remixes will be available... those sales, no matter how small they are can help fill the airplay lack...

Guest Bad Robot

I'm betting the top 6 next week will look like this:

#1 Leona

#2 Mariah

#3/4/5: Lil Wayne/Usher/Madonna

There will be a battle for that #3 spot. I think with Usher's video out and Lil Wayne climbing Madonna may end up fifth there.

hmmm, i think it will be:

#1 LEONA

#2 LIL WAYNE

#3 MARIAH

#4/#5 USHER/MADONNA

but it will still be really close within the 24,000 to 28,000 chart points battle among the five...