4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

Leona is performing "Bleeding Love" on American Idol this coming Wednesday. Madonna will probably lose her #1 spot on iTunes the day after.

:(

Leona is performing "Bleeding Love" on American Idol this coming Wednesday. Madonna will probably lose her #1 spot on iTunes the day after.

:(

omg this sing will never die:( I like it but...:(

Guest marsha
omg this sing will never die:( I like it but...:(

She should perform Better time, new song and better promo for album, to let people know she released an album and is not a one hit singer. Idols sould also impact BL anyway.

M has to go to Idols the following week. Imagine a performance with Justin! No more competition. It's unlikely but we didn't know about Leona going to Idols 2 weeks ago. I suggest a brand new tour for Madonna: THE PROMO TOUR. Schedule: Today Show, Ellen (with Justin), Good mornica america, Tyra, Regis & Kelly, The Daily Show, Oprah, Idols (with Justin), TRL, SNL. What else?

F@CK HER, SHE ALREADY HAD HER #1... ARGH :rant:

F@CK HER, SHE ALREADY HAD HER #1... ARGH :rant:

And two different stints at number one, on top of that. Enough. Honestly, I've still yet to hear this Leona Lewis song played on the radio. I didn't even know who she was until I kept reading so many people talking about her in posting forums, and then went to YouTube to see what the fuss was about. She's ok, but I don't get all this hype of her at all.

Edited by Etips

Guest marsha
And two different stints at number, on top of that. Enough. Honestly, I've still yet to hear this Leona Lewis song played on the radio. I didn't even know who she was until I kept reading so many people talking about her in posting forums, and then went to YouTube to see what the fuss was about. She's ok, but I don't get all this hype of her at all.

Idols or not. next week will be M's week. even with 30M ratings, people did not buy like crazy Touch my boobies. don't panic. If M do some promo, 4M will supplant BL.

Guest Azelover
And two different stints at number one, on top of that. Enough. Honestly, I've still yet to hear this Leona Lewis song played on the radio. I didn't even know who she was until I kept reading so many people talking about her in posting forums, and then went to YouTube to see what the fuss was about. She's ok, but I don't get all this hype of her at all.

She's usurping Mariah astrally, the same way Mariah once did to our M. Leona is absolutely an ally and I'm sure Madonna's contributed to her rise too. The more Leona hits #1 the more Mariah gets angry and powerless, let's put it that way.

MTZ-

Do you see any chances for 4m to reach #1 in 2 weeks?

your take/ odds

yes... especially if there's a performance... actually her chances to be #1 will be for the next 3 weeks, including this wednesday's report...

i can see a resurgence in airplay this coming week and the album release as well... 60M is indeed reachable by the end of the chart week of the album release if this gain trend continues...

the only one who will get in her way is LIL WAYNE...

Guest marsha
yes... especially if there's a performance... actually her chances to be #1 will be for the next 3 weeks, including this wednesday's report...

i can see a resurgence in airplay this coming week and the album release as well... 60M is indeed reachable by the end of the chart week of the album release if this gain trend continues...

Lil Vain is the real threat. what's the AI? should slow down, no?

'mtzlplk'[/color] date='Apr 17 2008, 11:37 AM' post='466263']

yes... especially if there's a performance... actually her chances to be #1 will be for the next 3 weeks, including this wednesday's report...i can see a resurgence in airplay this coming week and the album release as well... 60M is indeed reachable by the end of the chart week of the album release if this gain trend continues...

C@@l

I believe 60Ai plus is conceivable- 4m , undoubtly, is a monster hit on pop, and now up to #26 on rythmic with over 6.3m

so with this theory

60 air and 220 sales

280 points

will that be enough to reach the top?

Lil Vain is the real threat. what's the AI? should slow down, no?

actually LIL WAYNE has maxxed in URBAN and has some 8M more to gain in RHYTHMIC...

but for POP has lots of room for growth and that's what it is doing there... 50M more room for growth....

MADONNA's only chance to beat LIL WAYNE is for him to experience a sales decline to the levels of USHER... which isn't gonna happen anytime soon

C@@l

I believe 60Ai plus is conceivable- 4m , undoubtly, is a monster hit on pop, and now up to #26 on rythmic with over 6.3m

so with this theory

60 air and 220 sales

280 points

will that be enough to reach the top?

LIL WAYNE is around 100M-105M now in airplay and it is experiencing sales of 180k-190k per week so that's 280M-295M... it's going to be tough to beat LIL WAYNE if he keeps on selling at the 180-190 level... he has to drop around 150k or MADONNA should gain to around 250k-260k the week of the album release...

* sigh * :(

mtzlplk

are remixes still Top50 on Dance iTunes?

Peter Saves Top 15 ?

YES, #11 firmly... 9 versions are in the TOP50... the other is in #81... I hope these remixes will also experience sales spikes in the week of the album release... remember that the physical CD-MAXI will be also released the week of the album release... less than 9 hrs till the cut-off for the sales week...

Guest marsha
LIL WAYNE is around 100M-105M now in airplay and it is experiencing sales of 180k-190k per week so that's 280M-295M... it's going to be tough to beat LIL WAYNE if he keeps on selling at the 180-190 level... he has to drop around 150k or MADONNA should gain to around 250k-260k the week of the album release...

If wayne is 150K + 150 M AI (I doubt it will reach tat level as soon as next week), probably 170k + 130m = 300 points, right?

Madge 60 + 240 = 300

ok, I'll buy 10 more copies next week. there's a chance.

Nope, LIL WAYNE will never reach 150M... simply because it's peaking already in URBAN and about to in RHYTHMIC... by the time POP increases some more he will be decreasing in the other formats...

for Dance iTunes, if you combine all the 10 versions it will be like 1.75x as long as PAULA... plus the 4M remixes EP is #2 in DANCE ALBUMS.. so I expect the remixes and the EP to contribute around 20k this week... I hope the remixes EP will be promoted in the iTUNES main page the week of the album release...

YES, #11 firmly... 9 versions are in the TOP50... the other is in #81... I hope these remixes will also experience sales spikes in the week of the album release... remember that the physical CD-MAXI will be also released the week of the album release... less than 9 hrs till the cut-off for the sales week...

If I pre-order the maxi, will it count then?