4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

The remixes are not going very well :thumbsdown:

yeah, remember that wherever it ends up by 11:59pm sunday, it's the most indicative period of how much it really sold for the week... if they all disappear by then, we can't expect much effect... it has to hang on until sunday...

you all need to go HERE

I dont get this desire for TMB to fall. It did its purpose. The lambs + fatty ordered it countless times and it reached N1 and this fact would be remembered. On the other hand, it would be remembered 4M reached ONLY N3. So it doesnt really matter 4M outsold it already. The fact remains: she did what she wanted.

Well... if she sells more copies she gets more money and charts higher on FORBES CHART ;)

Guest iMisto
The remixes are not going very well :thumbsdown:

That's because they SUCK. I got 4 of them... and will never listen to them. NEVER! :dramatic:

Do you mean combining the 2 versions of BL? Today I can't open my Itunes platform :-(

yes even combining the two versions, the bar of 4M would be longer...

and the small sales of the 10 remixes and the EP will only increase the lead...

it will be interesting to see the movement of the #1 4 Minutes track for it is the one that is found in HARD CANDY DELUXE, the album that is selling the most... on the week of release, when HC Deluxe climbs the #1 spot in the front page, those who will buy separately will be incidentally boosting that version... so complete focus is in it... unlike what is happening to TMB now, the other version siphoned attention from the higher TMB, now both are not in the TOP10

Guest Azelover

4M is losing steam now... remixes are also dropping.

It looks like we're not gonna get that #1 just yet guys..

That's because they SUCK. I got 4 of them... and will never listen to them. NEVER! :dramatic:

4M is hard to remix because of its hip-hop tempo and lack of a big hook to base the remix on ...

Still Peter Saves Paris is a good mix, I think. Give it another listen or two and you'll realize the great job Peter Rauhofer did with the song.

Guest iMisto
4M is hard to remix because of its hip-hop tempo and lack of a big hook to base the remix on ...

Still Peter Saves Paris is a good mix, I think. Give it another listen or two and you'll realize the great job Peter Rauhofer did with the song.

No! Madonna could have easily done a remix version in the studio!

Like Mariah's "Say Somethin". Her remix version was hella hot! While her actual one sucked. Madonna could have done something..... She IS the queen of the dance floor.

Guest marsha
4 Minutes #2 on US iTunes now? :nocomment:

is she knitting mittens with Gwynelth Paltrow? want Queen of pod to reclaim #1 spot on Itunes. it's time to doing some promo on US TV!!! Take a flight to NYC, you got tons of miles lazy miserly bourgeois !!!! Don't deserve us :drool:

Edited by marsha

Guest iMisto

It hasn't been #2 all day! It's been number 1 since this morning, and through the afternoon.

That bitch is crazy... :dramatic: Tell 'um to lay off the pipe.

Guest marsha
It hasn't been #2 all day! It's been number 1 since this morning, and through the afternoon.

That bitch is crazy... :dramatic: Tell 'um to lay off the pipe.

could be an Idol's schoolboy/ girl. if so, he/she'll drop fast.

Guest marsha
and they shouldn't they r crap

yep. they sell awfuly well considering how terrible they are; almost robbery! 10 remixes and not even one to save 4M!

Edited by marsha

She's #2, just complete the album guys. iTunes don't show American Idol songs and they don't chart anyway.

23liq8z.png

She's #2, just complete the album guys. iTunes don't show American Idol songs and they don't chart anyway.

23liq8z.png

Like you said,AI songs are not elegible...this is not the first time she lost the top slot in these 15 days....i dunno why all of the sudden everyone's panicking...AI songs don't count,therefor she's still at #1.

Guest boytoyville

All I have to say is that more people would buy the damn remixes if over half of them weren't HIDDEN! You have to search for 4 minutes to even realize there are abuot 5 more EXTENDED & different remoxes out there other than the ones shown on the EP!

All I have to say is that more people would buy the damn remixes if over half of them weren't HIDDEN! You have to search for 4 minutes to even realize there are abuot 5 more EXTENDED & different remoxes out there other than the ones shown on the EP!

and if those people aren't savvy enough, they might mistake the other ones that they see as a glitch... i was surprised to see many "albums" for 4 Minutes