4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

from Drowned Madonna .com

Remixes of ''4 Minutes'' are due out TOMORROW in the US and around the world, which means there will be 5 versions of this single posted on online music stores ready for download.

We invite you to download the remixes especially in US online retailers, such as iTunes, Amazon, Realmusic, etc.

It is VERY important to buy each remix SEPERATELY as a "buy song" and not to buy the remixes EP. Each song will count as 1 sale for Soundscan sales next week!!!! If you buy as an EP, they will NOT count seperately.

Downloads within 3 times will be counted, therefore one person can contribute 15 points of download on ONE online music store and 45 points on the mentioned 3 major stores. In this case there will be huge chance for Madonna to top the US chart in the coming weeks.

Thanks to Eason and JPASC24.

Article published by giampiero on 2008-04-14 18:28:26 W. Europe Standard Time [4 reads].

................................................................................

.................................................................................

Buy each remix seperately can help 4Minutes. 4Minutes 's airplay very low when compare with that stupid 'No Air' . The only way we can help to close this gap is to buy each remix seperately ( better buy multiple copies of each)

Edited by nahedum

Guest iMisto
Buy each remix seperately can help 4Minutes. 4Minutes 's airplay very low when compare with that stupid 'No Air' . The only way we can help to close this gap is to buy each remix seperately ( better buy multiple copies of each)

Do it guys!!! :republican:

Guest iMisto

Hey, did you guys know Mylie Cyrus(spelling?) has a video out, NOW, with her doing a dance to Madonna's 4M....?? Like, a choreographed music video!

Think that'll boost sales? I dunno how her fan base works... any ideas?

Guest marsha
So 4M..bye bye # 1 :nocomment:

one more rush on itunes only 3 weeks after Touch my bursary and bankruptcy is not far. America's economy is bad enough like that. hope MC's fan'll save their money. song is terrible. sell it > 2 pences is swindle

Guest marsha
Hey, did you guys know Mylie Cyrus(spelling?) has a video out, NOW, with her doing a dance to Madonna's 4M....?? Like, a choreographed music video!

Think that'll boost sales? I dunno how her fan base works... any ideas?

damned. Why is she not at school???? her fan base are 5 years old, I guess. they probably can't connect itunes because cybernanny. hope so

ATTENTION USA MADONNA FANS!!!!

Lambs don't give a chance to Madonna to get her #1 with 4 minutes and they are downloading Bye Bye massively on US itunes right now, IT'S RISING FAST!!!!

Tomorrow download all 4 minutes remixes!!!!!

Guest marsha
ATTENTION USA MADONNA FANS!!!!

Lambs don't give a chance to Madonna to get her #1 with 4 minutes and they are downloading Bye Bye massively on US itunes right now, IT'S RISING FAST!!!!

Tomorrow download all 4 minutes remixes!!!!!

no sign of "Bye babble" on my itunes. 2 times in a row, with 2 crap songs, non, no, no, it would really be too much. if necessary, I'm ready to hack itunes system ;-)

Guest marsha
no sign of "Bye babble" on my itunes. 2 times in a row, with 2 crap songs, non, no, no, it would really be too much. if necessary, I'm ready to hack itunes system ;-)

you're right, just read on pulse board that's it's #58 on itunes, can't see that, probably my page is not updated. so, ok, I'm hacking itunes:-) damned oprah and Idols! and KIIS my ASS. hope M'll keep piggy at large with remixes. come on jordin, post your 4 minutes copycat on YouTube like cyrus. that's your new homework.

STOP BLAMING EVERYBODY BUT MADONNA

U THINGS MAKE ME SICK

MADONNA IS JUST NOT THAT GOOD AT PROMOTING

PERIOD

You're right. Momo has been doing promo since a long time ago, first for TMB and now for the album. I give her credit for that.

You're right. Momo has been doing promo since a long time ago, first for TMB and now for the album. I give her credit for that.

yeah, and that's why she rack up #1s... she whoreked hard for it... shameless promotion shouting "downloadable today" included

yeah, and that's why she rack up #1s... she whoreked hard for it... shameless promotion shouting "downloadable today" included

Yes, but she gets what she wants.

Moomoo has nothing else going for her except her recording career. Madonna has so much more, a husband, children, Rasing Malawi, record breaking tours, etc. As much as Madonna wants her CD to succeed, in the scheme of things, I don't think it's her top priority. While in Moomoo's case, it's her only priority.

Moomoo has nothing else going for her except her recording career. Madonna has so much more, a husband, children, Rasing Malawi, record breaking tours, etc. As much as Madonna wants her CD to succeed, in the scheme of things, I don't think it's her top priority. While in Moomoo's case, it's her only priority.

Madonna wants to succeed but without too much effort.

What's the page for itunes?

Guest Bad Robot

Just a reminder, this thread is to talk about Madonna's sales on iTunes. Please keep the Mariah vs. Madonna talk and the "BUY BUY BUY" stuff to things like the fan promo thread or the pop princess forum.

Guest marsha

:sneaky: oh please! she releases a new song only 3 weeks after Touch my anus Janus. it's dumping, selling cut price because she's chasing the Elvis record, ready to sell strong just for a few days and collapse in sales, taking back the merchandise like a sales assistant at Wal-Mart stall for a "everything must disappears". Madonna is to blame because not doing promo, ok. But mariah is not just doing promotion, I credit her for her effort, but she's using her fans to break records, with hard discount if necessary. don't respect that. hope it'll fail. I want Madge to move her ass but not selling her soul for medals. 4M deserves to be #1 because it's the most requested song of the month according to blender, #1 top rated on polls, steady with sales. BB's system is crap. A dumb DJ from KIIS can almost make the difference for #1. Don't want the charts to depend on DJ's. Look at the KIIS playlist, it's a mascarade. Anyway, 4M will do fine.

Edited by marsha

Madonna is to blame because not doing promo, ok.

Sorry but Madonna's New York concert requires much more effort than all Mariah's TV appearances. Honestly, Mariah's promo is great but it's a total sell out. And why should Madonna do the same? If an artist doesn't do Oprah and American Idol does it mean they don't put a lot effort in promoting? No! Her promo effort is already huge. She did those deals with Sunsilk, Vodafone and Verizon. She will do three promo concerts around the world and I'm almost sure she will do Ellen while she's in US. Add to these all the radio interviews and you'll realize she's doing tons of promo!

Sorry but Madonna's New York concert requires much more effort than all Mariah's TV appearances. Honestly, Mariah's promo is great but it's a total sell out. And why should Madonna do the same? If an artist doesn't do Oprah and American Idol does it mean they don't put a lot effort in promoting? No! Her promo effort is already huge. She did those deals with Sunsilk, Vodafone and Verizon. She will do three promo concerts around the world and I'm almost sure she will do Ellen while she's in US. Add to these all the radio interviews and you'll realize she's doing tons of promo!

but she hasn't put a foot in America yet (R&R Hall of Fame is another thing)

but she hasn't put a foot in America yet (R&R Hall of Fame is another thing)

well, she's coming for the New York concert on the 30th. The three concerts in NY, London and Paris will be broadcasted and give her exposure to millions all over the world. Her team uses the internet to the maximum. It is a very efficient promo strategy. It should give her big sales worldwide for Hard Candy and 4M. And if the Billboard No 1 doesn't come, well, it's not the end of the world. Let Mariah have her 120 No 1s with variations of the same song. Who cares?

alright let's go back to iTunes now. What's that shit that saw on Pulse with Bye Bye No 1, Bleeding Love No 2 and 4 Minutes No 3??? I guess some Mariah zombie had too much time on his hands and created the picture.