4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

Guest Bad Robot
Its more than exceeded my expectations so i wont be weeping into my custom made handkerchiefs with YOU CAN DANCE motif on them JUST YET

Please send me a few -- her eyebrows will do wonders for scrubbing my dishes!

Guest Qbanito21

so judging from Mariah's airplay lead on Madonna from sunday. am i right to say M needs to beat MC on digital downloads by about 90,000?

i think theres a chance M could have pulled it off sense she led 6/7 days

Guest flotando

Yes, she needs around 90.000 more.

For what I have reading here, at Pulse and uk Forum, everybody is pretty sure that Itunes bars register 24 hour period and not a week period. If that is the case, Madonna options for being #1 are pretty F***D as Mariah had still a huge Monday and quite a good Tuesday lead. Of course Madonna led the rest of the week but she needs too much because of poor airplay.

Assuming Usher will do almost for sure (has had a -5% two weeks in a row) around 126.000 downloads (18.000 per day) and watching Itunes bars day by day, here's what I got:

1.-Mariah 212k + 127AI= 339

2.-Madonna 260k + 41AI = 301

3.-Leona 224k + 70AI= 294

4.-Usher 126k + 138AI= 264

This makes sense because distance between Madonna and Mariah last week was too big. I reallly dont think Leona could make 224 though, it is way too much, but that's what I got from Itunes bars % as she almost doubled Usher sometimes.

For what I have reading here, at Pulse and uk Forum, everybody is pretty sure that Itunes bars register 24 hour period and not a week period. If that is the case, Madonna options for being #1 are pretty F***D as Mariah had still a huge Monday and quite a good Tuesday lead. Of course Madonna led the rest of the week but she needs too much because of poor airplay.

Assuming Usher will do almost for sure (has had a -5% two weeks in a row) around 126.000 downloads (18.000 per day) and watching Itunes bars day by day, here's what I got:

This makes sense because distance between Madonna and Mariah last week was too big. I reallly dont think Leona could make 224 though, it is way too much, but that's what I got from Itunes bars % as she almost doubled Usher sometimes.

i think ur assumptions are wrong...i still think that 4m will be number on hot 100..

Guest Bad Robot

I think that's a pretty good analysis. M will most likely be #2 or #3 this week.

Guest boytoyville

Madonna is now number 2 for ringtones on I-tunes. I actually think those should count towards the hot 100 since they are sold through a variety of outlets.

Madonna is now number 2 for ringtones on I-tunes.

Whats #1? That lollipop song? God, I had the mispleasure of hearing that song today and it is one of the worst pieces of crap ever. Makes me wonder if Candy Shop would have been a massive hit if it was released. :lol:

Guest Bad Robot

Vanity is correct, but Flo Rida will probably surpass Soulja Boy in the next few weeks. Last week's chart:

39 47 SOULJA BOY TELL'EM CRANK THAT (SOULJA BOY) 26887 -7 28811 3518284

11 13 FLO RIDA FEAT. T-PAIN LOW 78724 -6 83754 3478705

Guest jamesshot

She is doing this well for a song at 40million AI! That is astounding. Mariah has 80 million morelisteners yet Madonna has beat her in only a week.

She is doing this well for a song at 40million AI! That is astounding. Mariah has 80 million morelisteners yet Madonna has beat her in only a week.

it's really mind-boggling that part of me already thinks that the JT fans and Timba fans actually helping...

it's really mind-boggling that part of me already thinks that the JT fans and Timba fans actually helping...

I'd prefer to think JT fans are only helping on airplay.

Guest jamesshot

You know, how many other artists( ahem, we wont name them here) have popular guest rappers/producers on their singles over the years? Most of them probably had AI that dwarfed 4M. For her to be doing this strong at such a low AI is simply amazing especially when you consider the song isn't really all that great.

no soldier boy i believe

:scared::scared::scared::scared: There really is no god.

Because her song blows. I just hope that her crap itunes sales is a taste of how her album is going to do. Open big, and then disappear.

Guest jamesshot
I just hope next single has the same or better reception than 4M.

If she doesn't have decent follow up singles with what is reportedly on HC, she never will.

VB dearest, u never cease to amaze me, no more ghetto slang from you...

:demonic:

VD is learning proper english now. :vanitybonet:

For her to be doing this strong at such a low AI is simply amazing especially when you consider the song isn't really all that great.

... yeah... like everything else on the US radio and on the US itunes toplist is so freaking good...

:thumbsdown:

new one on top... 4 M may be dislodged by next update... LOLLIPOP and LITC and the rest grew, it may be because the #1 song is declining in popularity (4M)

Guest mattcho
new one on top... 4 M may be dislodged by next update... LOLLIPOP and LITC and the rest grew, it may be because the #1 song is declining in popularity (4M)

The problem with reaching the top is that there's nowhere to go but down.

I'm thrilled that 4M reached #3 (and may nudge higher)!

- Matt

Guest flotando

Whether 4M gets #1 or not it's going to outsell Touch My Pussy for sure and that is a point.

BTW... Bloody S***T! Mimi is performing 'Bye Bye' on Ophra AND Idol next week. Could this drive to an immediate #1? I guess its airplay would be very low, but with this woman you never know, she got 50M AI in a week!

She doesn't care for making TMP a classic, she just wants another #1!