4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

Guest marsha
E=mc2 flopped in europe

#11 netherlands

#3 uk

now #3 in Germany :nocomment:

it's a miracle with a such title E=MC2! who want to feel like he's buying an astrophysics book in a Virgin Mega??? my god! (if only we'd believe she could know something about maths and physics. who does she think we are?)

Guest marsha
Back on topic, please -- this isn't the Mariah worldwide thread. Move it to pop princess forum!

I suggest we do the same as they do with Voldemort in Potters. to say "You-Know-Who" "She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" about you know who. just kidding BR, don't hit me!

;-)

so what's your predictions folks for next week? 250K, possible? Is it inescapable Leona will reclaim #1 after Idols?

Guest Bad Robot
So, looking at how airplay and sales are going so far, I'm assuming 4M will move back up the Hot 100 this week?

Its total points will gain, almost definitely, but it depends entirely on the competition.

I think this week will show a points gain, next week may slide or hold steady, and then the week after well show the strongest points gain.

hope that some of the others songs start to weaken... fast.

yeah, LEONA and LIL WAYNE's downloads need to weaken to around 150k to make it easy for MADOONER...

they are currently at the 180k-190k level... :dramatic:

Guest ercos

i guess we have to be content with 4M climbing to #6 or #5 this week.

next 2 weeks are now crucial : album release, physical single and more digital sales = 4 Minutes at BB Hot 100#1 !!!

Guest tir69
i guess we have to be content with 4M climbing to #6 or #5 this week.

next 2 weeks are now crucial : album release, physical single and more digital sales = 4 Minutes at BB Hot 100#1 !!!

you're so positive :thumbsup: but without heavy radio support :thumbsdown: it's impossible hit nr 1

Guest ercos
you're so positive :thumbsup: but without heavy radio support :thumbsdown: it's impossible hit nr 1

am kinda hoping she / 4M sells 250k on the album release week. and with 60M AI. 310,000 points fpr a sure #1. Madge will then have both #1 in the singles and album charts. hehehhehe. too optimistic huh??? :)

well, she has done it thrice already...

am kinda hoping she / 4M sells 250k on the album release week. and with 60M AI. 310,000 points fpr a sure #1. Madge will then have both #1 in the singles and album charts. hehehhehe. too optimistic huh??? :)

That would be amazing!!!

And it would be at the same time #01 in the singles and album charts in UK making it a double transatltantic #01 ;)

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN OF POP :D

Guest iMisto

I really can't see it selling 250K... it's already sold how much????? A TON. So, I'm not sure how many people are left... that's been my concern from the get-go. I'm sure it'll see a boost, but I doubt it will see anything close to 250k :dramatic:

I really can't see it selling 250K... it's already sold how much????? A TON. So, I'm not sure how many people are left... that's been my concern from the get-go. I'm sure it'll see a boost, but I doubt it will see anything close to 250k :dramatic:

yeah, by the album relese week it will have sold more than 1 million. How the hell are we expecting it to pull 250K more in just a week? .. but i'm keeping my fingers crossed ... :dramatic:

Edited by dimfanis

Guest iMisto
I am beginning to think there'a a glitch in iTunes... I haven't seen any changes in their charts for quite some time now...

:lmao: Riiightt??? I can't believe it.

I just left Ellen a comment! I hope she calls me.... lol I thanked her on behalf of MadonnaNation

:lmao: Riiightt??? I can't believe it.

I just left Ellen a comment! I hope she calls me.... lol I thanked her on behalf of MadonnaNation

yeah, even the Dance chart which is very volatile because of small sales aren't changing...

Guest iMisto
yeah, even the Dance chart which is very volatile because of small sales aren't changing...

Wait, you're not serious... are you??????????? :nocomment:

Wait, you're not serious... are you??????????? :nocomment:

i am serious, it's one of the reasons i haven't posted any pop bar...

it's just impossible that all 10 remixes of 4M haven't moved at all...

that sounds about right.

what we really need is more airplay... a lot more. and to hope that some of the others songs start to weaken... fast.

i'd be surprised if 4M gets to #1 though.

the good news is, a lot of the other HC songs are better than 4M's so... maybe one of the other songs will make it... so long as madonna invests the time and effort into a great video.

Uh, dun think so.

4M is the highlight of HC

Dont expect anything more after that.

Ill be happy if give it to me gets even 20 million AI. (i hope she does NOT release that dumb song.

Guest iMisto
i am serious, it's one of the reasons i haven't posted any pop bar...

it's just impossible that all 10 remixes of 4M haven't moved at all...

What about the regular version of 4M??? I'm in emergency mode now!!

From Pulse:

Minor update - the deletion of the 'Touch My Body' single

1. 4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) - Madonna

2. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

3. Lollipop - Lil Wayne

4. No Air - Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown

5. Say - John Mayer

6. Love In This Club - Usher

7. Sexy Can I (feat. Yung Berg) - Ray J

8. Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield

9. Bye Bye - Mariah Carey

10. See You Again - Miley Cyrus

11. Touch My Body - Mariah Carey

12. Damaged - Danity Kane

13. Love Song - Sara Bareilles

14. Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna

15. What About Now (Idol Gives Back Performance) - Daughtry

16. Stop and Stare - OneRepublic

17. Elevator (feat. Timbaland) - Flo Rida

18. With You - Chris Brown

19. Party People - Nelly

20. Realize - Colbie Caillat

Guest marsha
From Pulse:

Minor update - the deletion of the 'Touch My Body' single

Minor? gigantic. I'd say the ejection of Touch my buddy. and I was asking to myself if 81 and 82 did not switched. But could be an hallucination.

I guess "You-Know-Who" is hacking itunes

They remove it in the hopes that the Touch My Body album version will go back up for they expect it to sole attention...

whatever, TMB will be out of MADONNA's way next week... it's all about LEONA and LIL WAYNE...

NOW WHERE DID THIS "FOREVER" BY CHRISSIE BROWN CAME FROM?

iTunesUS50.jpg

BILLBOARD HOT 100 - TOP 50

2 1 MADONNA FEAT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAK 4 MINUTES 201799 2 198427 846571

3 2 LIL WAYNE LOLLIPOP 183237 -3 189538 889962

1 3 LEWIS*LEONA BLEEDING LOVE 182133 -18 223361 1330097

4 4 SPARKS*JORDIN NO AIR 135720 -12 153648 1376094

5 5 RAY J FEAT YUNG BERG SEXY CAN I 120208 -4 125659 920137

6 6 CAREY*MARIAH TOUCH MY BODY 118778 -3 122081 696980

7 7 USHER LOVE IN THIS CLUB 109749 -10 121384 1136778

25 8 MAYER*JOHN SAY 91758 131 39788 570153

9 9 CYRUS*MILEY SEE YOU AGAIN 74588 -12 84517 1365386

17 10 BEDINGFIELD*NATASHA POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE 73982 36 54573 437522

-- 11 CAREY*MARIAH BYE BYE 60037 999 244 60281

Billboard HOT 100!?!?!?!?!

or this is just the digital sales chart? well it has to be since 4M wasn't #2 on hot.100 last week...