4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

Guest marsha
Leona: 223.000 + 84.000 = 307.000

Madonna: 198.000 + 44.000 = 242.000

Lil Wayne: 189.000 + 89.000 = 278.000

Jordin: 153.000 + 120.000 = 273.000

Ray J: 125.000 + 125.000 = 250.000

Mariah: 122.000 + 131.000 = 253.000

Usher: 121.000 + 148.000 = 269.000

#1: Leona 307k

#2: Lil 278k

#3: Jordin 273k

#4: Usher 269k

#5: Mariah 253k

#6: Ray J 250k

#7: Madonna 242k

SERIOUSLY, IT'S A SHAME THAT 4 MINUTES LOW AUDIENCE ON USA RADIO.

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME !

Guest Azelover
Any new screen caps? I heard 4M is only 2 popularity lines ahead of number 2 now :gross:

This is what it looks like to me

popbars.jpg

Guest Azelover
i need to be clarified about the remixes they are not allowed to be in overall chart or they do?

help me

yes they do, but currently they aren't popular enough to chart there so we're looking at the dance chart.

Guest Azelover

I just checked again and 4M's lead seems to be growing still and I don't think I saw it shrink at all. Am I missing something?

Guest marsha
they don't know how to buy separately? UGH!!!!

DANCE:

DANCEiTunesUS06.jpg

so boring to check and see Abdul or Cascada still ahead. It's Back to the future, feel ike I'm looking the Ibiza 1985-2005 anthems chart

so boring to check and see Abdul or Cascada still ahead. It's Back to the future, feel ike I'm looking the Ibiza 1985-2005 anthems chart

I checked out that Calabria song and it makes me wanna shake it... that song is soooo crap that it is actually good...

the #1 4 Minutes song is the one in the HARD CANDY DELUXE VERSION of iTunes

it will be interesting to look at its bars during the week of the release of the album release

NO MORE TMB in the TOP 10... but this may be for a short time... #11 and #12 must be her :chuckle:

with less exposure for that TMB single it may be easily overtaken by the version in the E=MC2 album...

iTunesUS42.jpg

Guest marsha
I checked out that Calabria song and it makes me wanna shake it... that song is soooo crap that it is actually good...

the #1 4 Minutes song is the one in the HARD CANDY DELUXE VERSION of iTunes

it will be interesting to look at its bars during the week of the release of the album release

NO MORE TMB in the TOP 10... but this may be for a short time... #11 and #12 must be her :chuckle:

with less exposure for that TMB single it may be easily overtaken by the version in the E=MC2 album...

iTunesUS42.jpg

:electropop:

She's not welcome in Top 10 anymore. She has to understand that. keep your distance junkie!

Guest boytoyville

WHY ARE THEY HIDDING THE FULL REMIXES ON I-TUNES! I bought all of the tracks seperatly on the EP but it wasn't until I did a search for 4 minutes is it that I found there are like 5 more remoxes out there,ones lasting 6,7 & 8 minutes long. they should have made two EP's because I would imagine most people are't going to come across them!!!

Okay so for Madonna to have a shot at #1 this week she has to sell 250,000 downloads?

yes, #1 in ensured if she sells that much this week... 250k + 40M = 290K > than LOLLIPOOP!

Guest Xanthium
Its seems like forever right? :lol:

I know lol but it's great. I love that Madonna has still got it! Work that digital single bitch!

I dont get this desire for TMB to fall. It did its purpose. The lambs + fatty ordered it countless times and it reached N1 and this fact would be remembered. On the other hand, it would be remembered 4M reached ONLY N3. So it doesnt really matter 4M outsold it already. The fact remains: she did what she wanted.

I am not trying to get anyone's hopes up, but "Hung Up" registered an +83% jump in digital sales the week BEFORE Confessions was released in the U.S.

The week of the album release, it jumped another 38% and THEN gained an additional 9% the following week (the second week of album release).

So the single basically more than doubled is weekly sales figure over a period of 2-3 weeks. Let's hope something similar happens with "4 Minutes" because that could very well hand her a #1 single on a silver platter.