4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

Well the new 4 Madonna remix edit must sell altogether at least a little bit more than the lowest Leona version...

Guest Azelover
Bleeding love with the 2 versions is still stronger than Madonna :americanlife:

Don't hate Leona though, she's an ally of Madonna's. 4M may not be supposed to be #1, just imagine if she's then supposed to perform that song a million times with an avatar of Justin just because it was #1, maybe the universe doesn't want that. It's already a big hit.

Not only, the remixes also must compensate the low airplay. Hard work for them... but they can do it :boxing:

it's not even charting in the DANCE genre of iTunes... sales haven't picked up yet... will it?

Guest marsha
Bye Bye at #53 iTunes US

Oh goog, it's not doing well so far, not amazing. of course, KIIS will play Buy jelly 95 times before the end of the week. And Touch my kydney still gaining in Pop cat. Hope BB and TMB will compete with each other. hard week for nerves. but very exciting times. But I'm confident 4M will really take off, this week. album edit sales are not decreasing, the remixes will make the difference. maybe we'll have to thank Cyrus and the kindergarten band for M to be #1 as soon as this week. almost 1M viewers on YouTube for the teletubbies, it should impact sales!

Edited by marsha

Guest Ruanrushedin
OK i just bought all 10 remixes separately! It was smart of them to package each remix

as a single (other than the edits, that is). With this many remixes, i think 4M does have a

shot at #1.

Which are the best remixes? I am hoping for a 'Confessions' esque remix of 4 Minutes.....

something discoey..

Guest Azelover
Which are the best remixes? I am hoping for a 'Confessions' esque remix of 4 Minutes.....

something discoey..

Don't you think they're quite cheap? You should buy all of them.

Besides there's a preview option on iTunes isn't there?

OK i just bought all 10 remixes separately!

I only see four on my iTunes. :confused:

Anyway, I downloaded each one separately. This song better fucking go #1 within the next month.

RE: "Bye Bye":

Oh goog, it's not doing well so far, not amazing. of course, KIIS will play Buy jelly 95 times before the end of the week.

It hasn't even been 24 hours since the Oprah appearance. Once the bitch performs this sappy ballad on AMERICAN IDOL, the shit is gonna go through the roof. Although, Madonna was strong enough to ward off all of last week's surging singles - including Carrie Underwood. So maybe she'll manage the same feat next week too.

The remixes are climbing in the dance charts in iTunes:

29 Peter saves paris edit

31 Junkie XL

35 Rebirth remix

36 Bob Sinclair space funk edit

38 Bob Sinclair space funk remix

39 Junkie XL Dub

44 Tracie Young

47 Peter saves paris remix

63 Junkie XL Dirty dub

it's not even charting in the DANCE genre of iTunes... sales haven't picked up yet... will it?

mtzlplk, it's not charting because it's not even 10am EST. People in California are just waking up. It's only 6:49am PCT there.

mtzlplk, it's not charting because it's not even 10am EST. People in California are just waking up. It's only 6:49am PCT there.

obviously... I just stated it that it hasn't charted yet... I am happy to report that it is charting in the DANCE iTunesUS now... :vanitybonet:

Thank you mtzlplk!

So Bleeding love is going back, same for No Air. Or 4M is going up? Maybe 4th week in a row with more than 200k :bow:

I think for the remixes to chart we must wait for tomorrow (Bye Bye was released a day before and it is charting only today)

mtzlplk

remixe can be only on Dance itunes chart, doesn't it?

well, this time Radio Edit which isn't a remix is classified in the Dance category too... so it can be a little loose i think...

anyway, I have a question: Can you still see the HARD CANDY Deluxe in the albums chart US? It doesn't show in my feed anymore.

I wonder why?

Thank you mtzlplk!

So Bleeding love is going back, same for No Air. Or 4M is going up? Maybe 4th week in a row with more than 200k :bow:

I think for the remixes to chart we must wait for tomorrow (Bye Bye was released a day before and it is charting only today)

it's already charting in the DANCE chart: #29,#31,#35,#36,#38,#39,#44,#47,#63

mind you that the #1 Dance Track (Paula Abdul) isn't even in the Over-All Top 100... so it's still a looong way to go...

and as you can see the #1 4Minutes isn't showing any waning just yet, 2 days into this sales chart week...