4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

Although with so many covers and versions of the song, it's interesting that it's this version that benefited (though admittedly it is the best version I've heard) . BTW if any of you get the chance, check out Izzie's album "Facing Future." Absolutely fantastic! Such a shame he died so young.

Guest ercos
or maybe not. 4 Minutes remixes on iTunes next Tuesday 4/15

So could she possibly be #2 on billboard with Leona #1 and Mariah dropping to #3 by any chance?

the remixes will surely boost sales...

Guest iMisto

Anybody on here an expert as to how much streaming the video on AOL and Yahoo can help??

I want exact figures so we know how much we're doing...

I am still happy that 4 MINUTES is still above LOLLIPOP 4 days into the end of the sales week...

LOLLIPOP gained and sold 187k last week... I want another 200k above week

Guest iMisto
I am still happy that 4 MINUTES is still above LOLLIPOP 4 days into the end of the sales week...

LOLLIPOP gained and sold 187k last week... I want another 200k above week

I would LOVE to see her sell another 200k+ this week!

Guest marcosrex12

I'm very happy that Madonna still sells 200+ and at hot 100 number 3. She is close to 50 and she still is a competition to new artists, that is very comendable!!! To appreciate the magnitude of her success lets ask ourselves, where are the following singers: Cindy Lauper, Paula Abdul, Sheena Easton, MJ, Prince, Tiffany, etc. They are gone. They have no real presence in today's music. Viva Madona

I'm very happy that Madonna still sells 200+ and at hot 100 number 3. She is close to 50 and she still is a competition to new artists, that is very comendable!!! To appreciate the magnitude of her success lets ask ourselves, where are the following singers: Cindy Lauper, Paula Abdul, Sheena Easton, MJ, Prince, Tiffany, etc. They are gone. They have no real presence in today's music. Viva Madona

Ur right i tend to forget that from time to time. The bitch is fierce

Take note BL is appearing twice... but it's nice to see MADONNA at #1 still... enticing to buy when users enter iTunes

Look at how huge is MADONNA's lead still against LIL WAYNE... still a promising week indeed, she can stay in the TOP5 especially if MARIAH falls some more on downloads, notice how her performance didn't result in a TMB bump... hope this is still the situation next week...

iTunesUS26.jpg

Take note BL is appearing twice... but it's nice to see MADONNA at #1 still... enticing to buy when users enter iTunes

Look at how huge is MADONNA's lead still against LIL WAYNE... still a promising week indeed, she can stay in the TOP5 especially if MARIAH falls some more on downloads, notice how her performance didn't result in a TMB bump... hope this is still the situation next week...

iTunesUS26.jpg

Will the remixes be sent to radio next week?

I dont understand why Madonna couldnt be #2 on the chart next week with Leona #1? She seems to be leading Mariah and Lil Wayne enough in downloads to make up for their lead in airplay, no?

I dont understand why Madonna couldnt be #2 on the chart next week with Leona #1? She seems to be leading Mariah and Lil Wayne enough in downloads to make up for their lead in airplay, no?

not enough

Guest marcosrex12

Thank you, for posting the Itunes bars. I guess Leona will be number 1. Well, still the QUEEN OF POP is doing fantastic.

Guest marcosrex12

I hope so, I really want 4 minutes to be #1. I am still optimistic. Perhaps she needs to do some promo, but I think she will do some tv shows the week of the 28.

Guest boytoyville

Nice to see Madonna number 1 still,even if Leona has another entry remember that Madonna had 3 entries of 4 minutes when the single version of Mariah's TMB was number one and she still out sold Madge. It really just depends on how well the number 1 is singing. Anyways, still number 1 and looks great!