MSG July 3!

Ai Papi Si.

I recorded her Hung Up performance on video. The file is too big to upload, and most of you've seen a gazillion bootlegs already, so here's the 1st minute which is shot really cool with her humping the boombox ( :whore: ) and you see JR! towards the end of the clip playing with a balloon :D It's too cute and funny! :lmao:

download here: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...15BBC32371B5EB2

or here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PCCS8WA3

p.s. It's a 77MB .mov file! I think it only works with Quicktime Player! If you don't have it, Download it for free from here -link- where it says 'download the free player', and play the file in that player. I'll try to get it converted to a friendlier and smaller-sized mpeg or whatever later on.

OK, now on youtbe too:

I'll try to put up more from that performance later mr boogiewoogie

:clap: I can POST, I CAN POST...thanks for the help all!

Well I saw M last night and all of you were sooooo right about this show, fu*$in' FANTASTIC! She is sooo friggin' a-w-e-s-o-m-e, the energy, the staging, the costumes, the DANCERS ROCKED, I think these have been her best EVER.

I don't want to write too much because so much has been said already I just want to say that if you can muster up the money and get the chance to go you HAVE TO GO and you WON'T BE SORRY. Speaking of "Sorry" the reaction from the crowd last night at MSG when that song came on was nothing short of THUNDEROUS! WOW, I really can't think of enough adjectives to describe the great-ness of this show...

Without question, M RULES!!!

Slyguy, as always, thank for all the great photos and now the cool video also...you are the multi-media king!

Picture017.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Some of my pics I took last night, This show was her most energetic. I still cant get over how many people begged me for balloons outside the garden, I was getting dirty looks and yelled at LOL. Thanks again Hector for the frannie pic see you on the 18th to do it all again........

Guest jamesshot
You had so many glowsticks that night, she must've seen you! I could see you from across the floor. You were like a Christmas tree :lol: By the way, thanks again for the glowstick you gave me!

You are most welcome. I had so many glowsticks, I had to give some away! LOL

I was there! Managed to get great loge seats the other day near the side where she does LAV. Again- great show, great energy, great crowd. It was cool to get a different perspective from the side, instead of being right at the end of the catwalk last week (nothing will ever top that :D ) I got a better view of what went on on the main stage.

Seeing it the 2nd time I can really say that Erotica was a great performance (wasn't really impressed the first time), such excellent choreography. Sorry and ROL really got the crowd going again.

Great pics/vids in this thread, and that Madiva pic is hilarious. When he walked in the arena I heard screaming and saw the top hat, figured it was him.

Sly

I just got home from exhausting long weekend! I went to Fire Island today and had so much fun! There were two Madonna wanna-bes on the Invasion boat and they were cheered loudly when they walked down the red carpet on the pier! I have some pics! So much fun!

I still have to send you my pics(you are in some of them as well!) but will do so tomorrow as I am soooo tired! What a fricking awsome weekend!

Misha check ur text message!

I still have to see that video as well!

Off to bed now! Have to work tomorrow...

madonnalicious

Come on....let me hear you NYC!

Posted: 04 July 2006

Last night was Madonna's fourth and final date for now (until Tuesday 18 July and Wednesday 19 July) at Madison Square Garden. Madonna was highly talkative last night - here are a few fan highlights from the show:

To read the full length reviews visit the Fan Reviews section.

From Colin:

This was BY FAR the best show I have seen so far. There was just so much energy - it had a new tone - everybody was well rested and rocked the house!

From Fernando:

Celebrities spotted in the crowd included Chelsea Clinton, Kelly Ripa and designer, Kaballah pal Donna Karan! During 'I Love New York', the crowd went ballistic....prompting Madonna to yell 'Come on....let me hear you NYC' during the first verse! The place went nuts! After the song, she said 'I wanna see you out of your seats....you need to be appreciative', referring to her NY tribute.

From Mike:

Monday night's show was amazing. We were at the front of the floor and she gave it her all. I was amazed at her non-stop energy and intensity. It was a mind-blowing extrasensory experience. It was as if we were out at The Roxy dancing all night with Madonna. Definitely the ultimate disco dancing diva!

From Scotty P:

After Ray of Light she said, 'There are STILL some people sitting down and taking breaks. I'm NOT happy about that. My FRONT ROW BITCHES are not happy about that. You should be celebrating that you live in this motherfuckin' city by standing up! I'm sorry I'm obsessing about you people, but your energy is pulling me down. You should all be celebrating the 4th of July! Celebrating freedom! Celebrating that you can think and do what you what....within reason. I wish you all the ability to think for yourself.'

From Steve:

During 'Hung Up,' Madonna is going down the runway holding the mike getting people to sing. She has already slapped hands with several people. This one guy tried to touch her, and she jerked her hand away. She said, 'No, no touching. SINGING. I want you to SING.' She stuck the mike into his face and he could only scream. She laughed.

Guest bedtimestorynyc
Misha check ur text message!

just did.... damn i couldn't find you, the beach and the whole island were jam packed though!!! happy belated 4th of july :D

More pics from Juan. They will be in the next bunch of posts (sorry 56k-ers, I don't have the time to resize all these and they should be enjoyed in their full glory!)

nycmadonnathegarden0012co.jpg

I'm whistling at Cloud's ass :shock::lmao:

nycmadonnathegarden0043pj.jpg

Mihran :horny:

nycmadonnathegarden0067gm.jpg

nycmadonnathegarden0091zb.jpg

nycmadonnathegarden0105gj.jpg

Juan sent me some pics!

HAHA!

nycmadonnathegarden1178ha.jpg

That's me in red on the left doing that stupid shit with my hand :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:lmao:

Madonna looks possesed and scary in that pic! Hector is having a blast! :) Mihran is just so HOT I might add!

What FANTABULOUS pictures! :D

Slyguy, you look so devilish doing that metal sign, it's divine!

JR looks as gleeful as ever! :D

Yay for FRAN DRESCHER there as I still watch "The Nanny" every single day! :D

And only 2 more WEEKS for me! And Madonna looks excellent and brill in these pictures as USUAL :D :D

:clap: God damn Slyguy, you and these AWESOME pics, I can't even stand it anymore, Christ you got so many good ones----that one where she's coming out of the disco ball is just STELLAR!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

I'm no major Cloud fan, but I must say I thought he looked AMAZING especially when he skated down the catwalk and danced all over the ministage shaking his sweaty shaggy hair up and down. I could see his sweat splash down on the stage!

what amazing pics! i was at the shows the 2nd and 3rd and will post my thoughts later.

just wanted to ask a quick question to anyone who'll answer, the SORRY remix video interlude....is that version available on the SORRY cd single? is it available at all? I fucking LOVED that!

what a great concert and thanks for all these photos!

p1010059cropresize4th.jpg

When the stage darkens during LUCKY STAR, she throws open her cape, the music swells up and it's all lit up inside her cape -- ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS OF THE SHOW!!! I always have trouble getting a decent pic of it! :grr: I have a bunch of pics from this show, will post tomorrow.