MSG July 3!

Ai Papi Si.

Guest bedtimestorynyc

cool, now sly, juan and moi-meme have pics being in the same shot with the queen!!!

p1010059cropresize4th.jpg

When the stage darkens during LUCKY STAR, she throws open her cape, the music swells up and it's all lit up inside her cape -- ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS OF THE SHOW!!! I always have trouble getting a decent pic of it! :grr: I have a bunch of pics from this show, will post tomorrow.

:)

Please do so!

Here are a bunch of my pics, I'll post another bunch later. The pics are big,

so this page will load slow if you're on dial-up (upgrade your connection

already! :americanlife:)

july3msg1.jpg

july3msg2.jpg

july3msg3.jpg

july3msg4.jpg

july3msg5.jpg

How did you animals get so close to Madge?

So cute seeing that dancer pick up and hand that balloon to JUAN CARLOS' outstretched arms...

And as for HUMBLE...I'd DO IT.

Slyguy Thanks a lot! You are the best! And I want your camera! You should give me the details of make and model! Your pics are the best ones I have seen! crisp and clear!

Guest hyperballad_brad

Your photos are great!! Her arse looks excellent in the equestrian gear!!

And the Mirhan close ups :drool: Fucking gorgeous

Hey Hector!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in this picture that you took...can you spot me?

Do you have more pictures of this angle?

It was nice seeing you ...

Good seeing you too man! Next time you're coming to a NY show let me know you're coming so I can say 'hi' for longer than 2 seconds! I'll look through my files now and see if I can spot you in any others.

Alright Alessandro, I found you in a few pics but Madonna is either blurry or looks like Casper the ghost with that bright spotlight shining on her!

alessandro3july3msg3me.jpg

alessandro2july3msg2rd.jpg

alessandro1july3msg1le.jpg

You are my hero!

Thank you so much!!! I know it was 2 seconds they rushed me because I had Lodge seat for that night (2nd). Are you going to see her in Japan?

You are my hero!

Thank you so much!!! I know it was 2 seconds they rushed me because I had Lodge seat for that night (2nd). Are you going to see her in Japan?

I wish, but the northeast here will have to do for me this time. Are you going to Japan? If you are, have a great time in Japan! I want to hear about it afterwards!