MSG July 3!

Ai Papi Si.

Another WONDERFUL show! Madonna in great form and a very good crowd again! I'll post stuff later but first let's congratulate Juan a.k.a. JR! who managed to touch Madonna's hand! The pic is a bit fuzzy (my camera was being bitchy today -- I got less good shots at this show :evil: ) but you can see she's touching his hand :wow: He's in some of my other pics too. I'll try to post them later on.

july3msgmadonantouchesjuan2hf.jpg

Guest jamesshot

I am SOOO happy for you JR! And to think, I just met you yesterday and you are famous now! LOL

Couldnt happen to a nicer guy. BTW- you have a killer smile. All those compliments about my looks are appreciated by someone with your personality and bad ass smile.

Fran Drescher from "The Nanny" (I'm sure all you FIERCELY heterosexual men have heard of that show) attended the concert! She was seated in the front row of the pod section in front of the catwalk. Same place where Lenny Kravitz, Lucy Liu, and David Blaine were the night before. She posed for pics with some fans before the show, but then security barricaded the pod section and told people to get to their seats when a mob began to gather there snapping pics. A bunch of people on the floor handed me their cameras to take pics of her. :lol: My old buddy Anthony (posts here occasionally as COADF35 -- he's pictured in the middle) and his man took a pic with her.

july3msg_fran_drescher_with_fans_small.j

Fran was having a blast through the whole show! When Madonna came out in the John Travolta suit for "Music Inferno", Fran was flipping out with excitement, especially when Madonna was performing on the ministage in front of her. Trivia: Fran Drescher's first film role (minor role) was "Connie" in the film classic "Saturday Night Fever"! So you perhaps can understand why she was especially thrilled during this segment.

july3msgfranrelivesaturdaynightfever_sma

click on the photos to enlarge!

OMG guys I had the best night ever! Thanks for those pics SLY! I'll cherish this night forever! I am making copies and sending all my friends! :D:) Im still on cloud 9! I look like a complete nerd with my glasses on but my contact lenses were so dry I had to put on my glasses! :D

The coolest thing was also all the eye contact I had with M as well! OMG she is so sexy! God bless her :inlove:

It was great seeing you again Slyguy you are such a great guy!

It was also great meeting Jamesshot, his fab cousin and of course Misha again! This weekend has been so great!

Happy 4th EVERYBODY! :wow::vogue::):D

Fran Drescher from "The Nanny" (I'm sure all you FIERCELY heterosexual men have heard of that show) attended the concert! She was seated in the front row of the pod section in front of the catwalk. Same place where Lenny Kravitz, Lucy Liu, and David Blaine were the night before. She posed for pics with some fans before the show, but then security barricaded the pod section and told people to get to their seats when a mob began to gather there snapping pics. A bunch of people on the floor handed me their cameras to take pics of her. :lol: My old buddy Anthony (posts here occasionally as COADF35 -- he's pictured in the middle) and his man took a pic with her.

july3msg_fran_drescher_with_fans_small.j

Fran was having a blast through the whole show! When Madonna came out in the John Travolta suit for "Music Inferno", Fran was flipping out with excitement, especially when Madonna was performing on the ministage in front of her. Trivia: Fran Drescher's first film role (minor role) was "Connie" in the film classic "Saturday Night Fever"! So you perhaps can understand why she was especially thrilled during this segment.

july3msgfranrelivesaturdaynightfever_sma

click on the photos to enlarge!

OK OMG IM GONNA DANCE WITH MY BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS REALLY SCARED THAT FRAN IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU HECTOR, ME AND HECTOR GO WAY BACK, WE WORKED AT THE DISNEY STORE TOGETHER, MADONNA ROCKED TONIGHT WE WERE IN PODB IM GAD WE ARE GOING ON JULY 18TH AND 19TH

OK OMG IM GONNA DANCE WITH MY BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS REALLY SCARED THAT FRAN IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU HECTOR, ME AND HECTOR GO WAY BACK, WE WORKED AT THE DISNEY STORE TOGETHER, MADONNA ROCKED TONIGHT WE WERE IN PODB IM GAD WE ARE GOING ON JULY 18TH AND 19TH

IM SO DRUNK RIGHT NOW, ILL POST IN THE MORNING

Guest jamesshot

Again, SOOOOOO happy for u JR. Couldnt happen to a nicer, sweeter person( and yes CUTE). Too bad i look like crap in bedtimestorynyc's pic. I guess everyone will just have to take the 3 of yalls words!

OMG u got to touch her. I would normally be jealous( as I am of Slyguy because NO ONE should be THAT lucky ;)

M might have looked at me....i have written, in shoe polish on my chest, "MO, WHY NO HOUSTON?" and had glow sticks flayling...she "seemed" to take a double take when she looked in my direction and several times later. So maybe she saw me( but no touching dammit)

Again, SOOOOOO happy for u JR. Couldnt happen to a nicer, sweeter person( and yes CUTE). Too bad i look like crap in bedtimestorynyc's pic. I guess everyone will just have to take the 3 of yalls words!

OMG u got to touch her. I would normally be jealous( as I am of Slyguy because NO ONE should be THAT lucky ;)

M might have looked at me....i have written, in shoe polish on my chest, "MO, WHY NO HOUSTON?" and had glow sticks flayling...she "seemed" to take a double take when she looked in my direction and several times later. So maybe she saw me( but no touching dammit)

You had so many glowsticks that night, she must've seen you! I could see you from across the floor. You were like a Christmas tree :lol: By the way, thanks again for the glowstick you gave me!

When Madonna singled out some people who were sitting ("I'm obsessing about them" she said), she instructed the crowd to boo at them and we did very loudly! :lol:

I recorded her Hung Up performance on video. The file is too big to upload, and most of you've seen a gazillion bootlegs already, so here's the 1st minute which is shot really cool with her humping the boombox ( :whore: ) and you see JR! towards the end of the clip playing with a balloon :D It's too cute and funny! :lmao:

download here: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...15BBC32371B5EB2

or here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PCCS8WA3

p.s. It's a 77MB .mov file! I think it only works with Quicktime Player! If you don't have it, Download it for free from here -link- where it says 'download the free player', and play the file in that player. I'll try to get it converted to a friendlier and smaller-sized mpeg or whatever later on.

Look who I saw on the way out :D

july3msgmadiva3kh.jpg

It takes fucking forever to exit out of MSG with the crowd! So the crowd was chanting "Times goes by so slowly" the whole way out :lol:

I recorded her Hung Up performance on video. The file is too big to upload, and most of you've seen a gazillion bootlegs already, so here's the 1st minute which is shot really cool with her humping the boombox ( :whore: ) and you see JR! towards the end of the clip playing with a balloon :D It's too cute and funny! :lmao:

p.s. It's a 77MB .mov file! I think it only works with Quicktime Player! If you don't have it, Download it for free from here -link- where it says 'download the free player', and play the file in that player. I'll try to get it converted to a friendlier and smaller-sized mpeg or whatever later on.

Thank you, Sly!

This video of yours is just unbelievable! Wow...what an amazing quality!

Is there any prossibility that you may upload other snippets?

Her body is just AMAZING! I mean....it truly is out of this world! All I can say is....WOW!

To me this is the best that she's ever looked! EVER! Those sky-high heels and the way that they enhance her perfect body shape and also those boobs....I mean...just the whole package is again WOW!

Now I can see why people always try to bring her down because of her age. They are just fucking jealous! How dare she look like that at 48?

This woman is just her own work of art!

:clap:

FUCKING AMAZING :clap: Perfect body, perfect butt, perfect humping, just PERFECT :inlove:

JR you look adorable playing with the balloon! :D:rosey:

Guest hyperballad_brad

Wow... the energy I'm getting from you people is great!!! It sounded like sooo much fun!

Hope London is hyped up for her!! Manchester let me down a bit for RIT... so I wanna get blown away at Wembley!

I am JEALOUS! I have been down in the dumps these last few days after the first NY show cause I want to press rewind and do it all again. *sigh*

Guest LeCockSportif

another fantastic show...but i think the 2nd july had better energy from both ends...crowd and M.

she talked a little more this time around about people sitting down, celebrating and the 4th of july:-)