4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 2)

Camacho

Guest Qbanito21
botoxic: "With the afternoon update, 4 Minutes literally ties Hung Up's peak Mediabase airplay figure - 33.367 million impressions (down to the third decimal point even!).

It is 4 Minutes' 15th day of airplay.

It took Hung Up 48 days to reach the same audience number."

this is F***ing Awesome!!!!

I think 4M could stay in the top 40 for several weeks and have a lasting impact in album sales!!!

I STILL WANT THAT #1 !!!!!!! :boxing:

Guest Qbanito21

glad to see some of those posters crying about a slight decrease yesterday were wrong

the single is strong!

they're just a cry baby. So how is KIIS coming a long? I'd appreciate it if someone knows. Thanks to Kevin.

The thing is.

Imagine song A is listened to by 10 million people a day..giving song A 70 million audience impressions.

Imagine song B is listend to by 5 millione people a day giving song B 35 million audience impression.

But I think of those 70 and 35 million a vast majority will be people that listen to the same radio station all day...so its not like song A gets 70 million different people listening to it...I wish they would take THAT into account..so song B had a better chance of beating song A with sales and get to number 1 instead of having to be 'radio friendly'.

Number 4 tonight(Tuesday April 1st 2008) at Z100 9@9 but still get a lot of requests.....last night ofcourse it was number 1

9. Take A Bow -Rihanna

8. Love In This Club - Usher

7. Leavin' - Jesse McCartney

6. Damaged - Danity Kane

5. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers

4. 4 Minutes - Madonna

3. Shake It - Metro Station

2. Break The Ice - Britney Spears (Jason Nevins Remix)

1. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

At 104.5 FM in Grand Rapids, Michigan ''4 Minutes'' is now in the top 10 of that stations actual playlist in it’s second week!!! www.wsnx.com. Thanks to Kevin.

Wow. This is a shock. Perhaps I better tune in!

Guest boytoyville
Number 4 tonight(Tuesday April 1st 2008) at Z100 9@9 but still get a lot of requests.....last night ofcourse it was number 1

9. Take A Bow -Rihanna

8. Love In This Club - Usher

7. Leavin' - Jesse McCartney

6. Damaged - Danity Kane

5. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers

4. 4 Minutes - Madonna

3. Shake It - Metro Station

2. Break The Ice - Britney Spears (Jason Nevins Remix)

1. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

Time to start sending those request back in again!

Audience reach for statiosn in Philly have lessened- WPST (Trenton, NJ) isn't that big of a station- it's now a Hot AC station, and the audience data isn't too big. Q-102's reach has gone down a lot too in recent years (though I imagine it's like that with a lot of big markets- even Z-100's most-played song a few years back had 10m+ audience; now it's like 8.5m or so).

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Minutes was #2 on KC101's countdown - and before they played it, the DJ was responding to a 16 year old girl that had requested this song. He said something along the lines of, "Do you even realize that you weren't even born when Madonna had her first hit? Let me fill you in on Madonna's history - she started off as a slut, then she turned into a super slut, then she just got weird, and now she's cool again because she works with Justin Timberlake!"

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Minutes was #2 on KC101's countdown - and before they played it, the DJ was responding to a 16 year old girl that had requested this song. He said something along the lines of, "Do you even realize that you weren't even born when Madonna had her first hit? Let me fill you in on Madonna's history - she started off as a slut, then she turned into a super slut, then she just got weird, and now she's cool again because she works with Justin Timberlake!"

That's the kind of idiocy this woman will face till the day she dies.

The fact that she continues to triumph against it, makes me admire her all the more. :boxing:

:thumbsdown: Why would a DJ even speak like that to a 16 year old? :thumbsdown:

Guest jamesshot
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good GOD what a vile sumbitch.

How or why would a DJ say such a thing?

Audience reach for statiosn in Philly have lessened- WPST (Trenton, NJ) isn't that big of a station- it's now a Hot AC station, and the audience data isn't too big. Q-102's reach has gone down a lot too in recent years (though I imagine it's like that with a lot of big markets- even Z-100's most-played song a few years back had 10m+ audience; now it's like 8.5m or so).

pst is a hot ac station???

i remember playing Sorry quite alot

And its very surprising for q102 to play 4 minutes a heafty lot

:thumbsdown: Why would a DJ even speak like that to a 16 year old? :thumbsdown:

i tell you, these DJs have far bigger egos than the artists themselves... pathetic creatures they are...

3/17/2008 4.113M AudImps 413 spins

3/18/2008 7.292M AudImps 802 spins

3/19/2008 10.350M AudImp 1246 spins

3/20/2008 13.762M AudImp 1734 spins

3/21/2008 17.341M AudImp 2236 spins

3/22/2008 21.316M AudImp 2825 spins

3/23/2008 24.528M AudImp 3320 spins

3/24/2008 24.657M AudImp 3534 spins

3/25/2008 25.364M AudImp 3796 spins

3/26/2008 26.652M AudImp 4071 spins

3/27/2008 27.908M AudImp 4339 spins

3/28/2008 28.502M AudImp 4555 spins

3/29/2008 29.752M AudImp 4765 spins

3/30/2008 30.560M AudImp 4943 spins

3/31/2008 31.527M AudImp 5159 spins

4/01/2008 32.500M AudImp 5326 spins

POP - 135 stations (from yesterday's 135, there are around 140+)

RHYTHMIC - 38 stations (from yesterday's 38, there around 100+ max)

HOTAC - 26 stations (from yesterday's 26, there are around 110+ max)

Not sure of the Hot 100 Airplay Position (with recurrents removed), but BDS audience stands at 30.3 million for its 2nd week on the chart. It's at No. 44 with recurrents included.

Guest ercos

MEDIABASE UPDATE :

POP - 4,123 (from 3,981)

Rhythmic - 818 (from 811)

Hot AC - 296 (from 287)

AC - 13 from (12)

Urban - 76 from (68)

5,326 spins as of April 1

Total AI : 32.5M

BATTLE OF THE DOWNLOADS :

Touch My Body - 285,000 (est.)

4 minutes - 220,000 (est.)

Now that 4 minutes has 220,000 (est.), it will surely now enter top5, possibly at #3 or even#2...

Its right now as big as What it feels like for a girl was on RADIO.

Seriously...How the hell did this song get so many aud imp!!!!??? I NEVER heard it on the radio once. Who the hell played it!? I cant get into my car without hearing 4 Min.

#1 on Z100 high noon countdown and I heard it for the first time on a station that suprised me because it scews more urban, Wired 96.5 Hits and Hip Hop.