4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 2)

Camacho

its true. I looked at Mediabases latest pop airplay #s and its greatly decreased its spins w/in just a few days :(. Whats going on? Not a fan of the song, yet it was blowing up faster than most new songs in recent memory and seemed to clearly appeal to most US radio stations etc...wonder what, if anything is up :(

its true. I looked at Mediabases latest pop airplay #s and its greatly decreased its spins w/in just a few days :(. Whats going on? Not a fan of the song, yet it was blowing up faster than most new songs in recent memory and seemed to clearly appeal to most US radio stations etc...wonder what, if anything is up :(

it happens to every song!

come on madonna fans.......wats happening?

Guest Qbanito21

um????

wats all the crying about the song is still strong in mediabase and gaining. i want another day to pass before we speculate all songs have ups and downs.

promo is about to begin to!

relax

You know what's happenning Mariah lover Davidjr: Z100 NY tonight 9@9 number ** #1 ** again and it was number 1 today at noon too! Monday March 31st 2008

9. Leavin' - Jesse McCartney

8. Shake It - Metro Station

7. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

6. Take A Bow -Rihanna

5. Love In This Club - Usher

4. Break The Ice - Britney Spears (Jason Nevins Remix)

3. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers

2. Damaged - Danity Kane

1. 4 Minutes - Madonna

You know what's happenning Mariah lover Davidjr: Z100 NY tonight 9@9 number ** #1 ** again and it was number 1 today at noon too! Monday March 31st 2008

9. Leavin' - Jesse McCartney

8. Shake It - Metro Station

7. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

6. Take A Bow -Rihanna

5. Love In This Club - Usher

4. Break The Ice - Britney Spears (Jason Nevins Remix)

3. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers

2. Damaged - Danity Kane

1. 4 Minutes - Madonna

HEY IM A MARIAH LOVER,,,,OF COURSE I HATE HER,,

Guest jamesshot

I haven't seen the Sunsilk commercial in awhile. I was seeing it all the time. In any respect, she should get a TOP 5 on Billboard so I'm content with that.

I really dont know why some people are getting their panties in a bunch. I just went out for a quick Dunkin Donuts run and this is what I came across.....

4 MIN being played on....

Z100...It was # 1 on their 9 at 9 (still dont know how you know the list before it airs STAVROS) lol

s.

I then turned on 94.5 WPST which is a huge station around here.....It was #4 on theit top 9 at 9

I then scanned over to Q102.1 and what do ya know...It was playing! And it was #2 on their 9 at 9! Q102 is another huge station that has ignored Madonna for years.

I then turn to SoJo 104.9...And they were playing Hung Up which I hadnt heard on the radio in months. :p

Oh and as I am typing this 4 MIN is playing on The Beat on Sirius! :p

Seriously, I think this song is just getting started.

These people are crazy the song is out 2 weeks and its doing AMAZING. The f*cking video isn't even out yet RELAX guys! Like Skin69 said it's just getting started. You guys make it sound like a song peaks in 2 weeks and then it 's out. lol

How i know the list 45min before the 9@9 airs is my little secret ;)

I really dont know why some people are getting their panties in a bunch. I just went out for a quick Dunkin Donuts run and this is what I came across.....

4 MIN being played on....

Z100...It was # 1 on their 9 at 9 (still dont know how you know the list before it airs STAVROS) lol

s.

I then turned on 94.5 WPST which is a huge station around here.....It was #4 on theit top 9 at 9

I then scanned over to Q102.1 and what do ya know...It was playing! And it was #2 on their 9 at 9! Q102 is another huge station that has ignored Madonna for years.

I then turn to SoJo 104.9...And they were playing Hung Up which I hadnt heard on the radio in months. :p

Oh and as I am typing this 4 MIN is playing on The Beat on Sirius! :p

Seriously, I think this song is just getting started.

And apart from all that z100 has been promoting the Madonna interview on their site with HUGE letters since Friday!!!

How i know the list 45min before the 9@9 airs is my little secret

Well if you know someone at Z100 you better tell them to fully support Madonna's second single damnit! :demonic:

Guest Bad Robot

Total audience impressions and spins continue to go up. It's doing well.

At the moment I'd say we're probably looking at a peak audience of just over 40m eventually, unless things like the video give the song a bigger jump.

So, something in the middle between Hung Up and Die Another Day seems likely.

Formts Update, 3/24-3/30

The spins-based charts. MB has 2 charts for formats (difference is that 1 has some more stations)- I'll post both different rankings (Rhythmic AC looks to have just the 1 chart- 14 stations or so make up the format panel)

Charts with more stations:

Top 40: No. 18*- 3,803 spins (+1,295)- 24.006 million audience

Rhythmic: No. 39*- 800 spins (+194)- 4.541m audience (this also includes the 7 dance stations in the USA)

Hot AC: No. 41*- 251 spins (+59)- 1.686m audience (so, it just misses entering Adult Top 40 this week. unless Billboard's final chart differs slightly)

Rhythmic AC: No. 20*- 131 spins- 1.572m audience

Urban: No. No. 134*- 54 spins (51)- .237m audience (6 stations playedit 2x or more in the last week- one in Gainesville played it 29x, one in Little Rock, 12x)

AC- understandably- isn't giving it much attention- a station in Corpus Christi, TX, has spun it 12 times in the last week.

Charts a handful less stations:

Top 40: No. 19*- 3,441 spins (+1,190)- 23.023m audience

Rhythmic: No. 48*- 475 spins (+171)- 4.173m audience

Hot AC: No. 42*- 272 spins (+72)- 1.747m audience

Urban: No. 146- 57 spins (+54)- .239m audience

Can someone translate what all these numbers and chart thingys mean?

PLS.,...WILL SOMBODY XPLAIN THOSE NUMBERS...I HOPE AC WILL PICK SOME MORE ALSO RHYTMIC...

AC and Hot AC tends to jump on board with songs after they have been out awhile. At least thats the impression I get.

ok.how about rhytmic?well, does anyone knows the state of 4m from kiis fm..are they still playing it?

ok.how about rhytmic?well, does anyone knows the state of 4m from kiis fm..are they still playing it?

is kiis still playing it?

ITS DOING GOOD!!!! At least it is everywhere around me. Its getting played 24/7 and is on every countdown. And I thought kiis is playing it? Wasnt it on their top 9 show?

ITS DOING GOOD!!!! At least it is everywhere around me. Its getting played 24/7 and is on every countdown. And I thought kiis is playing it? Wasnt it on their top 9 show?

Havent heard it in awhile listened all day. that 9 at 9 is just the most requests does nbot mean ther playing it.

There needs to be a thread on how its doing not all those usless stickys at the top of the forum. Meaningless

Guest Bad Robot

Moe, stop posting over and over again asking how it's doing. Do you not understand the difference between + and -? Spins are going up. Audience impressions are going up. Those are GOOD things.

There is nothing more anyone can say than what has been said already. I even responded to you about an hour ago.

Guest jamesshot
Moe, stop posting over and over again asking how it's doing. Do you not understand the difference between + and -? Spins are going up. Audience impressions are going up. Those are GOOD things.

There is nothing more anyone can say than what has been said already. I even responded to you about an hour ago.

I guess it depends on where you live. I don't know where Moe lives. Some places in the US, its like Madonna has dropped off the planet. In Houston, they played HU a bit but most people haven't really heard new Madonna stuff since maybe DAD. Other parts of the country probably not for 8 years.

It seems to be doing fine. I want POP to pick up a bit more but overall, a TOP 5 is something I am thrilled with. I am not even letting my mind wander to thinking of a #1.