4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

YAY!!!!

Wow, if 4 MINUTES outsell TMB in this week's Digital Sales, that would be quite a drop for TMB...

Say 4 MINUTES has a modest drop to 190K, then TMB goes down to 160-170k... WOW...

that could only mean the lambs really did their handywork quite well...

YAY!!!!

Wow, if 4 MINUTES outsell TMB in this week's Digital Sales, that would be quite a drop for TMB...

Say 4 MINUTES has a modest drop to 190K, then TMB goes down to 160-170k... WOW...

that could only mean the lambs really did their handywork quite well...

If that's the case, TMB will still be #1 next week.

Guest Qbanito21

WELL I HAVE A CONFESSION....

i didnt buy 4 minutes on itunes last week. i just did now. every lil bit helps! :demonic:

True. I think #2 is the best we can hope for which ain't too shabby. I hope it can linger in the top 10 longer than her last few singles.

it's going to be a fight between USHER and MARIAH next week...

to stay at #3, all MADONNA has to do is fend off LEONA with a 35K downloads lead...

those Lollipop and Sexy Can I are trojan horses though

iTunes US: April 2

4MNo1-1.jpg

now that picture will catch more attention...

Guest Qbanito21

does any one know (estimate ofcourse) how many downloads Madonna has to surpass mariah to compete for number 1??

Guest fighting_spirit

Is it possible for 4 Minutes to move up on the Hot 100 if her airplay increases slightly and she remains at #1 in iTunes throughout the week?

does any one know (estimate ofcourse) how many downloads Madonna has to surpass mariah to compete for number 1??

I think she needs to outsell Mariah by 90K or so...

Is it possible for 4 Minutes to move up on the Hot 100 if her airplay increases slightly and she remains at #1 in iTunes throughout the week?

Airplay would have to increase dramatically because sales will more likely go down this week.

Madonna,Mariah and Leona are neck to neck so unless something strange happens 4M will probably fall 1 or 2 spots on next week's chart.

Yeah, Mariah has such a lead on Madonna due to airplay that Madonna will have to outsell Moomoo BIG time this week so dont bet on that.

And again so people dont flip out if the song drops a bit, IF what people say is true and songs do see their highest download week when their album comes out then if 4 MIN continues to build in airplay at a nice pace like it is the stars could line up for her that week. In anycase, I really cant ask for more then what is going on right now.

B*tch is on fire.

4M's sales are 39% HIGHER than Music's first week!

:queenbitch:

Yeah, but wasn't "Music" available only as a CD maxi-single it's first week of sale? I recall it doing something like 69,000 the first week as a maxi-single. Then the regular 2-track single was released the next week, creating a surge.

Guest flotando

Again, I think it's pretty obvious '4 Minutes' digital sales peak was last week, for God's sake they were 217.000 downloads! If she is still around 150.000 the week of release that would mean '4 Minutes' would be a MONSTER hit, the hit of the year or at least a top 5 of the year for sure.

TMB is now #3 at I-Tunes (US). Madonna still at #1!!!!

4MNo1-2.jpg

TMB is on a freefall... if this trend continues it would be more apparent how coordinated the lambs moves is...

have they no shame?

Guest mattcho
Yeah, but wasn't "Music" available only as a CD maxi-single it's first week of sale? I recall it doing something like 69,000 the first week as a maxi-single. Then the regular 2-track single was released the next week, creating a surge.

The 39% was actually based on the first week both formats were out (156K in week #2).

Also...4M is basically equal to Music's sales for weeks #1 and #2 combined!

- Matt

No if Mariah does Oprah and AI she will definetly be #1 next week.

Yes and no.

Yes, TMB will still be #1 'cos airplay is higher UNLESS 4M download > TMB download by 100K.

No, I heard she will be performing "Bye Bye" instead of TMB on both show.

Based on last week 4M/TMB popularity bar, 4M is likely to have a 40-50K lead.

IF TMB is having almost the same popularity bar length as Lollipop by the end of the week, it could mean a sharp 60% drop for the song.

Guest iMisto

I'm slightly confused about something.... what EXACTLY are the lambs, besides Mariah fans... and why don't we organize like them??? I mean, if they're willing to buy a gazillion Mariah singles, why wont we do the same for Madonna?

I know, on my own I bought 5 "4 Minutes" off of iTunes. Why don't we organize better?